It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just got flags for The Bard's Tale and The Dig.
Got 3, Bards Tale, Sanc, and Outlaws.

One of these must be real. :P
Post edited April 21, 2015 by tinyE
Now, Oceanhorn as well.
This is getting more and more annoying. FFS why has GOG stopped showing which files were updated with the NEW icon next to the files? It feels so much like another way of trying to make it less and less usable just to shove down the throats the client.

DIG, Outlaws, Settlers II, Bards Tale, Starpoint Gemini 2, updated. Great, what exactly was updated? Why remove the so simple and working way of showing what has been updated if not to push the client? Instead of that easy solution we have to either (eventually) install the client or continue searching the forums, trying to download the files and just hope somewhere there there is an answer as to what exactly has been updated.
So sloppy, so annoying.
trusteft: This is getting more and more annoying. FFS why has GOG stopped showing which files were updated with the NEW icon next to the files? It feels so much like another way of trying to make it less and less usable just to shove down the throats the client.
Yeah, I wish GOG could highlight the specific file that was updated in the game shelf.
Flag for Vertical Drop Heroes HD sighted. No change to the installer itself though.
shit, another one just popped up.

I'm going to be here all night.
That's what we get for making jokes about flags.
tinyE: shit, another one just popped up.

The Dig?
tinyE: shit, another one just popped up.

gamefood: The Dig?
I don't own the dig. Right now I have Bard, Sanct, Settlers 2, Vertical Drop Heroes, and Outlaws.
Vertical Drop Heroes HD

File version changed from 2.4.0.4 to 2.5.0.5.

File size changed from 37 megs to 40.4 megs.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Vertical Drop Heroes HD

Another Mac update?
There was a problem with the German version of Settlers 2:
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_settlers_series/the_settlers_2_problems_with_german_version/post16

Could this be what updated?
CarrionCrow: Vertical Drop Heroes HD

cecil: Another Mac update?
The file I pulled was for Windows, the last update post from Judas says the update was for both Windows and Mac.
Full info here.
Flags for Journeyman Project 1 and King's Bounty: Warriors of the North.