It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watch out, The Temptress may be trying to lure you yet again. Hell I might play that game for all the times it shows up.
gamefood: The Dig?
tinyE: I don't own the dig. Right now I have Bard, Sanct, Settlers 2, Vertical Drop Heroes, and Outlaws.
o_____O
Now that's what I call customer service ;D
tinyE: I don't own the dig. Right now I have Bard, Sanct, Settlers 2, Vertical Drop Heroes, and Outlaws.
gamefood: o_____O
Now that's what I call customer service ;D
Yeah but I want to know what they are! XD Most of those don't matter but if something big has been done to Outlaws I'd like to know because I'm playing it now and don't want to get to the end and find out I was missing something really cool.
I had BaSS, LoTT, Bard's Tale, The Dig and Journeyman Project 1.
BaSS and LoTT were unchanged from the version I had backed up, still working on the others.
Ganni1987: Watch out, The Temptress may be trying to lure you yet again. Hell I might play that game for all the times it shows up.
Don't, I'm sure you have something better to do than to watch NPC's bounce off each other for hours at time (awful pathfinding).
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Tannath
Journeyman Project 1 -

File version changed from 2.0.0.3 to 2.2.0.5.

Full info here.
CarrionCrow: Journeyman Project 1 -

Full info here.
Yes... three weeks ago. I have that version backed up since then.
CarrionCrow: Journeyman Project 1 -

Full info here.
Tannath: Yes... three weeks ago. I have that version backed up since then.
Guess that means my update notifications are running about that far behind. I never got a flag for that update until about 5 minutes ago.
If you're still getting flags, it sounds like a system screw up.
Tannath: Yes... three weeks ago. I have that version backed up since then.
CarrionCrow: Guess that means my update notifications are running about that far behind. I never got a flag for that update until about 5 minutes ago.
Same here. I got it back then from MaGog's logs.
CarrionCrow: Guess that means my update notifications are running about that far behind. I never got a flag for that update until about 5 minutes ago.
Then, the Bard's Tale flag might be about the Linux version?
madth3: Then, the Bard's Tale flag might be about the Linux version?
Not sure, haven't gotten that far. Between the GOG downloader not wanting to work, the updates not wanting to work, the forums not wanting to work, and my Windows 8 not wanting to work, I'm having a few technical difficulties...
Could be. The Windows installer version number is the same, at least. Unless it's related to extras?
And another one, Tales of Maj whatever. :P
CarrionCrow: Not sure, haven't gotten that far. Between the GOG downloader not wanting to work, the updates not wanting to work, the forums not wanting to work, and my Windows 8 not wanting to work, I'm having a few technical difficulties...
That's not so bad. My internet didn't want to work since Friday. I guess it doesn't want to work weekends anymore...
CarrionCrow: Not sure, haven't gotten that far. Between the GOG downloader not wanting to work, the updates not wanting to work, the forums not wanting to work, and my Windows 8 not wanting to work, I'm having a few technical difficulties...
Tannath: That's not so bad. My internet didn't want to work since Friday. I guess it doesn't want to work weekends anymore...
True, you've got me beaten there. Losing net access is just about the worst.
Tannath: That's not so bad. My internet didn't want to work since Friday. I guess it doesn't want to work weekends anymore...
CarrionCrow: True, you've got me beaten there. Losing net access is just about the worst.
I would never have finished Far Cry 2 yesterday if it wasn't for that though. I've been sitting on it for weeks and in less than 36 hours I went from ~60% to 100%. So there's that...

EDIT: The update for The Dig is also a dud. Another month old update it seems.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Tannath