It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah it appears some of these updates are now being flagged much later than they were supposed to. Sanctuary was definitely updated for me, but it looks like it was updated at the start of April and I just now got the update flag. Hopefully this means that they have, or are close to sorting out the problems with the account section.
Goodbye Deponia now. (?)
There's two more. :P
From MaGog's logs for 20 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space, bonuses: ***TO*** soundtrack (MP3)

EDIT: Because of GOG's "IP blocking" policy, MaGog only checks ~130 games every 6 hours, so it'll take about 48 hours for MaGog to do a full scan of all the games. You'll probably be faster. Sorry.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by mrkgnao
The way updates are handled has continued to deteriorate horrendously as time passes by.

Becoming ridiculous.

I have 7 updates with no flags on them when I click on them to see what, if anything has changed:

Guilty Gear Asuka
Deponia 3
Outcast 1.1
Mount/Blade Warband
Kings Bounty Warriors of the North
Age of Wonders 3
Some crappy free game which flag disappeard

Can't you do something about this GOG?
Seven flags here :

Starpoint Gemini
Mount and Blade Warband
Shadowgate
Goodbye Deponia
The Bard's Tale
Outcast
Europa Universalis Rome

Are they being updated for real, or is this just noise ?

------
Edit : seven, now.
Post edited April 21, 2015 by Telika
Flags I have:
- Age of Wonders 3
- Bard's Tale
- Deponia 3
- Guilty Gear Isuka
- King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
- Lure of the Temptress
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- Outcast 1.1
- Pixel Piracy
- Settlers 2 Gold
- Shadowgate
- Tales of Maj'Eyal
- Vertical Drop Heroes HD
I've been checking off flags for the past couple hours. I just got back from the store and I have 17 new ones :O
JinseiNGC224: I've been checking off flags for the past couple hours. I just got back from the store and I have 17 new ones :O
What store was it? Flags-R-Us?
9 (+1 a few hours ago) flags for me!
What a broken system!
14 Flags - Arrggghhhh!
JinseiNGC224: I've been checking off flags for the past couple hours. I just got back from the store and I have 17 new ones :O
mrkgnao: What store was it? Flags-R-Us?
The grocery store ;P

Must be something big brewin...

O_o

>.>

<.<
Man, and I thought my SIX flags were unexpected, more flags more fun though.
ggf162: Man, and I thought my SIX flags were unexpected, more flags more fun though.
That was bad! :P
ggf162: Man, and I thought my SIX flags were unexpected, more flags more fun though.
We can have our whole library flagged or nothing!
We can call it "the great flags game"!
Post edited April 21, 2015 by vanchann