It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: snip
Tannath: I see. MaGog is restricted to the same sorting options as everyone else, I didn't think about that. My bad. =S

Couldn't you cake advantage of filters to help along though? Say, one sweep for games released up to 2005 and another for the rest? That way you would be sure to grab them all in 2 sweeps (x20 that is).
I looked a bit closer at the catalogue and realised that once GOG adds just 3 more games, there might well be a game that will be on page 21 on all four available sorts: "Worlds of Magic" (unless it is released or GOG fixes the bug, both of which seem rather distant at the moment).

Preparing for this, I will attempt to use the workaround you have suggested. Thank you for the tip.
MarkoH01: @DyNaer and mrkgnao: Thanks for clarifying this.

Something completely different and absolutely OT but maybe someone can help me. I am unable to type @ in this forum because to do this I have to press ALT GR and Q on my German keyboard and everytime I do this, the editor tries to start a quote. Any way to fix this or is this a problem I have to live with a German keyboard? (If somebody is asking how I could type the @ sign at all - copy and pasted it from my notepad editor).
I don't have any problems typing the @ sign. The problem must be on your side. Perhaps some software that you have installed (perhaps your browser or any of its plugins) has that key combination as a hotkey.
MarkoH01: @DyNaer and mrkgnao: Thanks for clarifying this.

Something completely different and absolutely OT but maybe someone can help me. I am unable to type @ in this forum because to do this I have to press ALT GR and Q on my German keyboard and everytime I do this, the editor tries to start a quote. Any way to fix this or is this a problem I have to live with a German keyboard? (If somebody is asking how I could type the @ sign at all - copy and pasted it from my notepad editor).
Geralt_of_Rivia: I don't have any problems typing the @ sign. The problem must be on your side. Perhaps some software that you have installed (perhaps your browser or any of its plugins) has that key combination as a hotkey.
It's a BE (Barefoot Essentials) feature. Do you use BE?
MarkoH01: Ah, thank you. That explains everything. Well, I guess if I still have to use the @ sign I will have to write "at" or copy paste like I did this time. At least the mystery is solved.
It's a BE feature, so you might ask Barefoot to remap it.
Post edited April 16, 2015 by mrkgnao
Geralt_of_Rivia: Yes, there seems to be something wrong with the patch. I already wrote to support.
BKGaming: Hey, did GOG support ever get back to you on this, just wondering since nothing new has been added or changed as far as the patch. I'd like to play.
They said it must have been a read/write error on patching and I need to re-download and re-install the whole game. I replied that I have all installers on my hard drive and that I have already tried to re-install with no success because the 2.2.1.11 patch breaks the installation consistently. I suggested making either a fixed patch or a new full installer available.

I have received no reply to that yet but GOG has already acted on my suggestion. Warband has received a new full installer, see the MaGog log right above your post. For some obscure reason the full installer is only version 2.2.0.10 so you still need the 2.2.1.11 patch but the patch works when you install the game from the new full installer.
mrkgnao: P.S. You use IE? Less than 1% of MaGog's users use IE. Just saying.
Pidgeot: Firefox has always seemed like too much of a resource hog for me, and Chrome's lack of a real menu bar is an instant turn-off. That really only leaves IE.

Even that has not always been easy; I had to skip IE9 because the forced ClearType gave me headaches. Even the current grayscale antialiasing from IE10+ isn't all that great to me, but at least I can bear to use it.

If not for the security improvements and support for these shiny features that don't actually add anything valuable, but which every web developer *insists* on requiring (with no graceful degradation for non-supporting browsers), I'd still use IE8.

I am well aware I am in a minority opinion here.
You are not the only one. On sites that work with it I still use IE8 for exactly the same reasons as you. Whoever made the stupid forced ClearType decision should have his balls ripped off.
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Geralt_of_Rivia
Geralt_of_Rivia: I don't have any problems typing the @ sign. The problem must be on your side. Perhaps some software that you have installed (perhaps your browser or any of its plugins) has that key combination as a hotkey.
mrkgnao: It's a BE (Barefoot Essentials) feature. Do you use BE?
No, I don't. That explains it then and it seems I hit the nail right on the head.
mrkgnao: It's a BE feature, so you might ask Barefoot to remap it.
No remapping needed. The Medium.com post I linked actually includes before/after code samples for the fix. (Basically, you just add an "and not alt" to the "if ctrl" check)
Tannath: I see. MaGog is restricted to the same sorting options as everyone else, I didn't think about that. My bad. =S

Couldn't you cake advantage of filters to help along though? Say, one sweep for games released up to 2005 and another for the rest? That way you would be sure to grab them all in 2 sweeps (x20 that is).
mrkgnao: I looked a bit closer at the catalogue and realised that once GOG adds just 3 more games, there might well be a game that will be on page 21 on all four available sorts: "Worlds of Magic" (unless it is released or GOG fixes the bug, both of which seem rather distant at the moment).

Preparing for this, I will attempt to use the workaround you have suggested. Thank you for the tip.
No, thank you for all the hard work setting up MaGog and keeping it running despite all the difficulties GOG keeps throwing at it. =)
Post edited April 16, 2015 by Tannath
http://www.gog.com/forum/blackguards_series/blackguards_2_has_been_updated_to_version_22
From MaGog's logs for 16 April:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Mount & Blade: Warband, downloadables, Original game: Mount & Blade: Warband: Windows installer, English (setup_mount_and_blade_warband_2.1.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_mount_and_blade_warband_2.2.0.10.exe; Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:13:09 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:30:28 GMT; 654,304,328 ***TO*** 650,991,288)

[That's a new one. Changing a file from December into a file from January. Could this explain the issues with the patch?]

NOTE! CHANGED Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY Edition, languages: Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian
Post edited April 16, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: I used MS-DOS (with DesqView) until 2005, refusing to move to Windows.
And I thought I was a black sheep because I'm still using XP in 2015..
DOS in 2005 is even worse! :P
MarkoH01: Ah, thank you. That explains everything. Well, I guess if I still have to use the @ sign I will have to write "at" or copy paste like I did this time. At least the mystery is solved.
mrkgnao: It's a BE feature, so you might ask Barefoot to remap it.
And here I am asking myself what the abbreviation BE could stand for since you mentioned it the first time a few posts before until now ... yes. I am using Barefoot Essentials and maybe I will contact Barefoot to take care of the "problem". Who should I contact for this?

Damn, Judas. For a moment I thought Daedalic had finally make the awaited blackguards 1 patch they promised me. But they planned to use about 14 days to fix the bug and today the last message was 15 days ago so I'll give them a bit more time before pestering them again :)
Post edited April 16, 2015 by MarkoH01
high rated
mrkgnao: Read here my description and HSL's update: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post7115.
Bumping this as it's been four days since Firek replied to my support ticket, while the number of games that can't be accessed on page #21 has risen to 15.

It's a BE feature, so you might ask Barefoot to remap it.
MarkoH01: And here I am asking myself what the abbreviation BE could stand for since you mentioned it the first time a few posts before until now ... yes. I am using Barefoot Essentials and maybe I will contact Barefoot to take care of the "problem". Who should I contact for this?
Post here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement.

And don't forget to add links to ssokolow's posts about Medium.com.
MarkoH01: And here I am asking myself what the abbreviation BE could stand for since you mentioned it the first time a few posts before until now ... yes. I am using Barefoot Essentials and maybe I will contact Barefoot to take care of the "problem". Who should I contact for this?
mrkgnao: Post here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement.

And don't forget to add links to ssokolow's posts about Medium.com.
I will do so. Thank you.
MarkoH01: Something completely different and absolutely OT but maybe someone can help me. I am unable to type @ in this forum because to do this I have to press ALT GR and Q on my German keyboard and everytime I do this, the editor tries to start a quote. Any way to fix this or is this a problem I have to live with a German keyboard? (If somebody is asking how I could type the @ sign at all - copy and pasted it from my notepad editor).
Don't know if you got the following answer already.
Instead copy and paste the @-sign everytime, you could try that: ALT + 64 (on numpad!) ☺

Source: http://chexed.com/ComputerTips/asciicodes.php
Post edited April 16, 2015 by gamefood