It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: So the notification flags are utterly dead for games. Does anyone get them anymore?
Nope , nothing .
mrkgnao: [...]

P.S. I have noticed that GOG has fixed the issues I had mentioned in the preceding post. MaGog will report about this when it reaches Shadowgate on its next round of my library, which would be in about 48 hours (because if it accesses my library too often, GOG blocks my IP).
HypersomniacLive: IIRC, you contacted GOG about this. Did they ever reply to you?
Initially they didn't, but after about a month, when they quickly replied to another ticket of mine, I gently reminded them of it. I got the following kind answer from Firek:

"I'm very sorry about overlooking your ticket. Please contact me further directly at <...>. I can't guarantee if I can get our webdevs to offer cooperation (as they're extremely busy, and will be for a long while still) but I'll see what I can do."

I then resent all the details to Firek's email address. This is the last I heard about it (two months ago) and I have not raised the issue again.
From MaGog's logs for 10 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow comes Today, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
[Probably a bug]
http://www.gog.com/forum/outcast/outcast_11_patch_11618970_is_now_available_for_download
Thank you! Downloading it now.
http://www.gog.com/forum/oceanhorn_monster_of_uncharted_seas/oceanhorn_has_been_updated_to_version_3041212
Nice, looks like a lot of fixes. And hey, we get Achievements. :)
IAmSinistar: Nice, looks like a lot of fixes. And hey, we get Achievements. :)
Only if you are on Steam. The fixing of the Steam achievements were the reason why they did not update the GOG version for so long.
Post edited April 10, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Only if you are on Steam. The fixing of the Steam achievements were the reason why they did not update the GOG version for so long.
Yah, I was being facetious. Though I believe Achievements are slated for Galaxy.
IAmSinistar: Yah, I was being facetious. Though I believe Achievements are slated for Galaxy.
Well, if they do geolocation for your language option, I will never be able to read what they are anyway, so I'm very excited about Galaxy Achievements.

...These days I'm even hesitant to open the forum threads, there's always some new Good News™.
JaqFrost: Well, if they do geolocation for your language option, I will never be able to read what they are anyway, so I'm very excited about Galaxy Achievements.
There are plans for a later version of the client to allow you to choose your language.
Am I the only one who didn't get an update notification?
viperfdl: Am I the only one who didn't get an update notification?
Nobody gets them. The feature no longer works.
viperfdl: Am I the only one who didn't get an update notification?
mrkgnao: Nobody gets them. The feature no longer works.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info.
mrkgnao: As you may already have heard, GOG suffers from the Y1K bug.

If one attempts to go in the game catalogue beyond page 20 (e.g. http://www.gog.com/games##sort=bestselling&amp;page=21) it fails, effectively locking the catalogue at 1,000 items. Reported to Judas and support 5 hours ago.

Until this is fixed (or I write a temporary workaround), MaGog is unable to extract some information about some games (at the moment, three: Zork Anthology; Zork Nemesis; and Zork Grand Inquisitor), so if anything changes for these games in the meantime (unlikely), we will not know it until later on.
Did you think to try a different sort? Like by User Rating, to bypass this. (Assuming some games don't fall at the end both times.)