It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 73:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, downloadables, Velvet Edition: Windows installer, Spanish (part 1 of 3) (setup_two_worlds2_velvet_edition_spanish_2.1.0.24.exe; Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:39:55 GMT; 34,972,696)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, downloadables, Velvet Edition: Windows installer, Spanish (part 2 of 3) (setup_two_worlds2_velvet_edition_spanish_2.1.0.24-1.bin; Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:56:25 GMT; 4,194,304,000)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, downloadables, Velvet Edition: Windows installer, Spanish (part 3 of 3) (setup_two_worlds2_velvet_edition_spanish_2.1.0.24-2.bin; Tue, 31 Mar 2015 11:39:23 GMT; 891,945,255)

[After two weeks (see chapter 13), the Spanish Mac installers are back, albeit somewhat smaller (5.02 GB => 4.77 GB).]

NOTE! ADDED FILE Ultima™ 1+2+3, downloadables, Ultima 3: Mac OS X installer, English (ultima_3_2.0.0.10.dmg; Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:40:10 GMT; 25,694,486)

[After two weeks (see chapter 12), the Ultima 3 Mac installer is back.]
Apparently we're getting a Russian localization of the site today - the general forum has already appeared (Общий форум).
From MaGog's logs for 2 April:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Zombie Shooter, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_zombie_shooter_2.0.0.2.exe ***TO*** setup_zombie_shooter_2.1.0.7.exe; Thu, 05 Dec 2013 10:41:59 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 02 Apr 2015 00:13:01 GMT; 57,954,424 ***TO*** 59,018,272)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Zombie Shooter, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_zombie_shooter_russian_2.1.0.7.exe; Thu, 02 Apr 2015 00:12:42 GMT; 59,088,792)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Zombie Shooter 2, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_zombie_shooter2_2.0.0.3.exe ***TO*** setup_zombie_shooter2_2.1.0.8.exe; Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:48:03 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 02 Apr 2015 00:17:52 GMT; 599,051,184 ***TO*** 599,798,864)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Zombie Shooter 2, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_zombie_shooter2_russian_2.1.0.8.exe; Thu, 02 Apr 2015 00:21:58 GMT; 599,689,856)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Alien Shooter + Expansions, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_alien_shooter_and_expansions_2.0.0.3.exe ***TO*** setup_alien_shooter_2.1.0.5.exe; Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:24:13 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:08:27 GMT; 57,712,208 ***TO*** 58,623,048)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Alien Shooter + Expansions, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_alien_shooter_russian_2.1.0.5.exe; Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:07:47 GMT; 58,739,392)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_alien_shooter2_2.0.0.8.exe ***TO*** setup_alien_shooter2_2.1.0.10.exe; Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:29:09 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:04:04 GMT; 287,542,960 ***TO*** 286,139,752)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, downloadables, Windows installer, Russian (setup_alien_shooter2_russian_2.1.0.10.exe; Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:07:09 GMT; 291,456,032)

NOTE! CHANGED Alien Shooter + Expansions, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, file_size: 274 MB ***TO*** 272 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Fantasy Wars, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED IL-2 Sturmovik™: 1946, file_size: 5.2 GB ***TO*** 5.4 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword, languages: Text only: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Turkish ***TO*** Text only: Chinese, German, English, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian, Turkish

NOTE! CHANGED Return to Mysterious Island, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian. Text only: Russian (Windows only)

NOTE! CHANGED Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Soldiers: Heroes of World War II, file_size: 1.5 GB ***TO*** 1.4 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Star Wolves, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Star Wolves, file_size: 1.2 GB ***TO*** 1.1 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Syberia, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED UFO: Afterlight, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED UFO: Aftermath, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED UFO: Aftershock, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Zombie Shooter, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Zombie Shooter, file_size: 55 MB ***TO*** 56 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Zombie Shooter 2, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Zombie Shooter 2, file_size: 571 MB ***TO*** 572 MB
From MaGog's logs for 2 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Pilot Brothers, companies: 1C Wireless / 1C Publishing ***TO*** 1C Wireless / 1C Online Games

NOTE! CHANGED Sea Dogs, bonuses: ***TO*** soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3)
MarkoH01: Already have. They've said three days ago that they will update it toomorrow or the day after which means it SHOULD have arrived here at least today. I'll wait until monday and if Judas then still have not received the update I'll push a bit harder.
ZaineH: I guess that means we won't get the update until after the Steam version gets working achievements. It seems strange to delay 20+ bug fixes for almost two weeks for that.
Yes, but you are right. I received anwer today regarding the newest Outcast patch. They are busy fixing other bugs and the Steam Achievements so they had not uploaded the latest patch yet. I told them how unfair it is to not treat Steam and GOG users equally because both have paid money for the game. I guess we will have to wait a little longer.
http://www.gog.com/forum/sunless_sea/sunless_sea_has_been_updated_to_version_1032046
Still up? It should be well past midnight in Poland. :-)
toxicTom: Still up? It should be well past midnight in Poland. :-)
I have been trying to watch some of our community streams but that was a wash on my part so I am putting up patches instead :D
toxicTom: Still up? It should be well past midnight in Poland. :-)
It's not called "Sunless Sea" for nothing. It can be updated only at night.
http://www.gog.com/forum/sanctuary_rpg_black_edition/sanctuaryrpg_black_edition_has_been_updated_to_version_222

Paging IAmSinistar :P
JudasIscariot: I have been trying to watch some of our community streams but that was a wash on my part so I am putting up patches instead :D
I know Rep's irrelevant for blues but I +1ed nonetheless for being here in the middle of the night :-)

And I want take the chance to wish you a nice Easter. Got at least a few days off?
mrkgnao: It's not called "Sunless Sea" for nothing. It can be updated only at night.
Makes sense. Australians get the update later then?
Post edited April 03, 2015 by toxicTom
JudasIscariot: I have been trying to watch some of our community streams but that was a wash on my part so I am putting up patches instead :D
toxicTom: I know Rep's irrelevant for blues but I +1ed nonetheless for being here in the middle of the night :-)

And I want take the chance to wish you a nice Easter. Got at least a few days off?
mrkgnao: It's not called "Sunless Sea" for nothing. It can be updated only at night.
toxicTom: Makes sense. Australians get the update later then?
Thank you for the well-wishes and the same to you :) Yes, I'll have Monday off and then I am taking a nice month long vacation this year as I have a LOT of vacation time built up :D
high rated
I had seen IAmSinistar's posts about the updates. I had seen mrkgnao's entry for it in tbbbbob. Yet I went in anyway.

The win was probably actually yours, mrkgnao.
toxicTom: Makes sense. Australians get the update later then?
Actually, they get it earlier. They have a special hotline just for that.
I'm pretty sure he'll appreciate the refinement of beer purchasing. :D