It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Any news on the Hand of Fate 1.0.3 patch? It's been a while since it was released already :-)
Ganni1987: Any news on the Hand of Fate 1.0.3 patch? It's been a while since it was released already :-)
Only thing I know is that we don't have it as of right now :)
high rated
mrkgnao: I apologise for the slow rate at which I am publishing MaGog's findings; I am trying to double-check things before putting them online.
I shall be back tomorrow (Tuesday, not Monday) with more data.
Good night.
Why on earth are you apologising? Giving us details on the unbundling as it happens is a great and much appreciated service.

I'm starting to get stressed with the volume of all this; I almost don't dare visit my game shelf, and it's still early days.
From MaGog's logs for 17 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition [Premium] [Upcoming], os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition [Premium] [Upcoming], sys_req_win: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Video Card: Model Shader 3 Compatible Video Card, 512 MB or better, Processor: 2.6 GHz Pentium IV or equivalent AMD Athlon processor, RAM: 4GB RAM, Hard Drive: 25 GB Hard Drive Space, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, Hard Drive: 14GB free space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, Hard Drive: 14GB free space

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition [Premium] [Upcoming], sys_req_mac: Mac OSX 10.7+, Video Card: Model Shader 3 Compatible Video Card, 512 MB or better, Processor: 2.6 GHz Pentium IV or equivalent AMD Athlon processor, RAM: 4GB RAM, Hard Drive: 25 GB Hard Drive Space, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** OS X 10.7+, Processor: Intel Core i5-540M @ 2.53 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6750M or NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, Hard Drive: 14GB free space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: OS X 10.9, Processor: Intel Core i5-540M @ 3.40 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon R9 M290X or Nvidia GeForce GTX 775M 2GB, Hard Drive: 14GB free space

NOTE! CHANGED Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition [Premium] [Upcoming], sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Video Card: Model Shader 3 Compatible Video Card, 512 MB or better, Processor: 2.6 GHz Pentium IV or equivalent AMD Athlon processor, RAM: 4GB RAM, Hard Drive: 25 GB Hard Drive Space, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17, Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.50 GHz / AMD Phenom II X3 B73, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4850 or NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, Hard Drive: 14GB free space, Mouse, Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 @ 3.10 GHz / AMD Phenom II X6 1100T, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon HD 7700 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, Hard Drive: 14GB free space

[Same for Hero and Royal editions]

NOTE! CHANGED Zork Anthology, The, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Use of Alcohol, Use of Tobacco) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Violence, Use of Alcohol, Use of Tobacco)
mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 13b:
NOTE! CHANGED Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, dl_has_serial: 1 ***TO*** 0

[And gone is the Serial Number...]
That's because Castle Defense has been unbundled from Two Worlds 2. The serial isn't gone, it went there.

On top of that MaGog seems to have missed the Zork unbundling.
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's because Castle Defense has been unbundled from Two Worlds 2. The serial isn't gone, it went there.
When he reported it, it was indeed gone and later restored.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by Grargar
mrkgnao: The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 13b:
NOTE! CHANGED Two Worlds 2: Epic Edition, dl_has_serial: 1 ***TO*** 0

[And gone is the Serial Number...]
Geralt_of_Rivia: That's because Castle Defense has been unbundled from Two Worlds 2. The serial isn't gone, it went there.

On top of that MaGog seems to have missed the Zork unbundling.
1) The Two Worlds 2 serial number was missing when I posted my note. It was since restored (to the wrong sub-game)
2) When I posted my posts yesterday, Zork Anthology was not yet unbundled.
mrkgnao: 1) The Two Worlds 2 serial number was missing when I posted my note. It was since restored (to the wrong sub-game)
2) When I posted my posts yesterday, Zork Anthology was not yet unbundled.
Thank you for the effort you put into posting all this data for us. =) It's much appreciated.
Ganni1987: Any news on the Hand of Fate 1.0.3 patch? It's been a while since it was released already :-)
JudasIscariot: Only thing I know is that we don't have it as of right now :)
How about the new Dead State patch, any info on when that might drop? xD
JudasIscariot: Only thing I know is that we don't have it as of right now :)
BKGaming: How about the new Dead State patch, any info on when that might drop? xD
No, sorry. We'll get it out as soon as we get it, though :)
Never should have refreshed my account...*looks at the scattered mess and cries*
Anyone else missing mac files for http://www.gog.com/game/avernum_the_complete_saga now that it's been broken into seven ickle pieces?
Thanks for the good work mrkgnao, GOG should employ you.

all the best
ConnieThunder: Anyone else missing mac files for http://www.gog.com/game/avernum_the_complete_saga now that it's been broken into seven ickle pieces?
There are lot of things missing at the moment. Mac Versions, language versions etc. Hopefully gog will fix the mess of unbundling games soon.
high rated
Could someone confirm for me? Yes, I should research myself, but someone probably can save me the time just off the top of their head. The updates to the 3 older Tex games (prior to unbundling, now 4 I guess) were only Linux additions, right? No change to Win or Mac installers or extras?

Ophelium: Never should have refreshed my account...*looks at the scattered mess and cries*
It would have happened regardless. Mine did it this morning on its own accord.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by budejovice