It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: I got plenty of images of poor Theodore already. ;-D
He's quite the attention hog, isn't he? :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 14 March:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, downloadables, manual (German) (tmuakm_handbuch.zip; Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:49:44 GMT; 16,804,652)
[Note that this is no longer called product_bonus_xxxxx. Are we happy?]
Yes we are :)

Hint: "Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Comics" is another one with product_bonus
high rated

NOTE! ADDED FILE Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, downloadables, manual (German) (tmuakm_handbuch.zip; Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:49:44 GMT; 16,804,652)
goglin: Yes we are :)

Hint: "Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Digital Comics" is another one with product_bonus
Several of the recently released movies as well, which I just noticed recently, but I don't think were added to the original list when it was worked up.
From MaGog's logs for 16 March:

NOTE! CHANGED Far Cry® 2: Fortune's Edition, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language). USK Rating: Not approved for young persons aged under 18. PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Bad Language, Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Mature (with Blood, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language). USK Rating: Not approved for young persons aged under 18. PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Bad Language, Violence, Online gameplay)
[GOG reverting a game page bug they had introduced on Saturday]

NOTE! CHANGED Hand of Fate, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[GOG reverting a game page bug they had introduced earlier today; note that Mac is now 10.7.0 (was 10.6.8) to match the Mac system requirements secrion]

NOTE! CHANGED Incoming + Incoming Forces, file_size: 315 MB ***TO*** ??? MB
[File size field gone, possibly in preparation for the unbundling. Previously unbundled games (e.g. TIE fighter, X-Wing) suffer from the same deficiency since day one]
Post edited March 16, 2015 by mrkgnao
I hate to break it to you but the German manual was one of the things which never had the bug because it was just recently added. The bug still exists (product_bonus_ 39693) for:
tm_uakm_novella_pdf. zip
and
tm_uakm_ebook_mobi.zip

I also really hope that they will fix the Cognition covers soon. It looks awful and the one episode still has the wrong number.
MarkoH01: I hate to break it to you but the German manual was one of the things which never had the bug because it was just recently added. The bug still exists (product_bonus_ 39693) for:
tm_uakm_novella_pdf. zip
and
tm_uakm_ebook_mobi.zip

I also really hope that they will fix the Cognition covers soon. It looks awful and the one episode still has the wrong number.
My bad. I was basing my comment on this post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_update_thread/post6315. Should have checked myself.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by mrkgnao
high rated
IAmSinistar: He's quite the attention hog, isn't he? :)
Nah, he's just lonely, and under-appreciated for what he's doing. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Nah, he's just lonely, and under-appreciated for what he's doing. ;-)
Indeed, he looks as though he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. :)
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Nah, he's just lonely, and under-appreciated for what he's doing. ;-)
IAmSinistar: Indeed, he looks as though he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. :)
PENALTY! ;)
budejovice: PENALTY! ;)
Nooooo, NOT THE BOX!!!
high rated
budejovice: PENALTY! ;)
IAmSinistar: Nooooo, NOT THE BOX!!!
For the record, I would have just given you 2 minutes. Not 2 greenmen! :)
GOG: I'm fairly supportive of the new changes such as unbundling of games, and generally favourable to any new changes and additions GOG makes which add new options for us gamers. I don't even mind the occasional website screwup even when they get a little annoying from time to time. I'm probably more forgiving and patient than the average person perhaps, and I do have faith that GOG will fix things and we'll be on solid ground again when something gets messed up.

But at the same time I am reading everyone else's experiences on the forums and noticing that some people are having a lot more problems than others and I'm starting to notice an increase in glitches myself a lot of which seem like they could be prevented if there was higher quality control. People carefully reviewing the changes they just made and going through a checklist to guarantee all games have the proper graphic art for the box showing, the proper version number, the proper game name, all of the extra content present, the files named properly and not generically (product_bonus problem), minor aesthetic things like a series of games having inconsistencies in naming such as 4 out of 5 being "Game: subtitle" and one of them being "Game - subtitle" and various other things.

I'm still quite patient and know things will get fixed, but it's harder and harder to defend the progress being made when the glitches are multiplying so quickly and understandably upsetting a lot of people due to things that seem like they could mostly be caught with some quality assurance testing on a test site before pushing changes live.

Please put additional quality control mechanisms and procedures in place to prevent daily problems like this from happening, because the the instability is only getting a lot of people very angry who only become even more opposed to everything you're trying to do in the name of progress. Making the site consistently stable and reliable is IMHO incredibly important If you want to convince customers who are skeptical on the progress being made that it is all for the good. The longer it remains in a constant state of instability and daily breakage, will only cause more and more loss of confidence among many folks and I hate to see GOG lose customers or seen as a bad guy over something that could have been prevented.

This for example is quite a list of things that look like they could have been caught easily by careful review of QA testers.

If you're understaffed and things are being rushed, then I'd recommend pushing deadlines further out into the future because quality should come first over timelines IMHO.

This is intended as constructive feedback as I hope both for all of these changes to be implemented smoothly and in a way that does not aversely affect customers on a daily basis, and for GOG to be successful and people to _want_ to see more positive changes made. That only happens if everyone has a positive experience though. If every change GOG makes breaks everything then people will constantly oppose any kind of change even more fiercely each time.

I'd rather wait longer than suffer daily breakage and watch others smashing their keyboards in anger. Quality control should IMHO be the highest priority. Hire Kevin Costner if you have to... :)
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 6:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Wizardry 6: Windows installer, English (setup_wizardry6_2.2.0.18.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:34:01 GMT; 42,323,712)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Wizardry 6: Windows installer, German (setup_wizardry6_german_2.2.0.18.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:33:32 GMT; 42,323,520)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Wizardry 6: Mac OS X installer, English (wizardry_6_2.0.0.12.dmg; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:34:08 GMT; 61,980,151)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Wizardry 7: Windows installer, English (setup_wizardry7_2.2.0.17.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:29:34 GMT; 228,168,024)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Wizardry 7: Mac OS X installer, English (wizardry_7_2.0.0.12.dmg; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:33:29 GMT; 396,117,158)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Windows installer, English+German (setup_wizardry67_2.0.1.15.exe; Mon, 27 May 2013 14:30:26 GMT; 285,497,352)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Universal update (patch_wizardry_6_and_7_2.0.1.15.exe; Mon, 27 May 2013 14:21:21 GMT; 1,459,328)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Wizardry 6+7, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+German (wizardry_67_1.0.0.6.dmg; Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:34:37 GMT; 444,894,053)

[So I guess the German was just for Wizardry 6, not 7? Or was it?]
[But regardless, where did the Mac OS X German installer go?]
Post edited March 17, 2015 by mrkgnao
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 7:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wing Commander™ 5: Prophecy Gold Edition, downloadables, Prophecy: Windows installer, English (setup_wing_commander_prophecy_2.1.0.15.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:38:48 GMT; 1,514,933,096)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wing Commander™ 5: Prophecy Gold Edition, downloadables, Secret Ops: Windows installer, English (setup_wing_commander_secret_ops_2.1.0.14.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:25:51 GMT; 104,361,552)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Wing Commander™ 5: Prophecy Gold Edition, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_wing_commander_prophecy_2.0.0.11.exe; Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:31:22 GMT; 1,611,192,336)
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 8:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wing Commander™ 1+2, downloadables, Wing Commander 1: Windows installer, English (setup_wing_commander_2.1.0.18.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:23:54 GMT; 38,255,000)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wing Commander™ 1+2, downloadables, Wing Commander 1: Mac OS X installer, English (wing_commander_1_2.0.0.9.dmg; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:24:31 GMT; 80,824,033)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wing Commander™ 1+2, downloadables, Wing Commander 2: Windows installer, English (setup_wing_commander2_2.1.0.18.exe; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:24:52 GMT; 30,785,112)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wing Commander™ 1+2, downloadables, Wing Commander 2: Mac OS X installer, English (wing_commander2_2.0.0.18.dmg; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:25:06 GMT; 25,173,162)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Wing Commander™ 1+2, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_wing_commander12_2.0.0.18.exe; Thu, 04 Apr 2013 17:50:42 GMT; 51,077,504)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Wing Commander™ 1+2, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (wing_commander_1_2_1.0.0.10.dmg; Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:51:45 GMT; 120,527,943)