It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I believe a few games have just got their prices reduced:
Fantasy Wars -> 6$
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Complete -> 20$
King's Bounty: Dark Side Premium -> 20$
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart -> 15$
(standard editions of King's Bounty games are cheaper too)

EDIT: eve more games

UFO games -> 6$ (I'm not sure but at least UFO: Afterlight was 10$, wasn't it?)
King's Bounty: Legend -> 6$
King's Bounty: Crossworlds -> 15$
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: I believe a few games have just got their prices reduced:
Fantasy Wars -> 6$
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North Complete -> 20$
King's Bounty: Dark Side Premium -> 20$
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart -> 15$
(standard editions of King's Bounty games are cheaper too)

EDIT: eve more games

UFO games -> 6$ (I'm not sure but at least UFO: Afterlight was 10$, wasn't it?)
King's Bounty: Legend -> 6$
King's Bounty: Crossworlds -> 15$
Getting the same prices here too. Also, no longer getting getting a fair price package for King's Bounty: Dark Side.
UFO: Aftermath and UFO: Aftershock didn't have a price reduction, but you're correct that UFO: Afterlight did.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Getting the same prices here too. Also, no longer getting getting a fair price package for King's Bounty: Dark Side.
UFO: Aftermath and UFO: Aftershock didn't have a price reduction, but you're correct that UFO: Afterlight did.
Yup, there was a fair price package for Dark Side and now it's gone! Hooray :D
A Linux version has been added for Crimsonland.
From MaGog's logs for 22 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Fantasy Wars, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $9.99 to $5.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $15.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: The Legend, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $9.99 to $5.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition Upgrade [DLC], price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $14.99 to $7.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition [Premium], price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $29.99 to $19.99

NOTE! CHANGED UFO: Afterlight, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $9.99 to $5.99

Already reported above, but worth repeating. Nice.
Confirmed :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 22 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Fantasy Wars, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $9.99 to $5.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Dark Side, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $15.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: The Legend, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $9.99 to $5.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition Upgrade [DLC], price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $14.99 to $7.99

NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North - Complete Edition [Premium], price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $29.99 to $19.99

NOTE! CHANGED UFO: Afterlight, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $9.99 to $5.99

Already reported above, but worth repeating. Nice.
Seems like the list is missing Space Rangers HD. Did its price drop after MaGog's log?
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

I don't understand why the Complete Edition should be cheaper than Base Game + Complete Edition Upgrade...
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Tannath
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED King's Bounty: Warriors of the North, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

Tannath: I don't understand why the Complete Edition should be cheaper than Base Game + Complete Edition Upgrade...
A sad but common practice.
Grargar: Seems like the list is missing Space Rangers HD. Did its price drop after MaGog's log?
No. See the regional pricing thread.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: No. See the regional pricing thread.
I saw it and I commented already. :P
Tannath: I don't understand why the Complete Edition should be cheaper than Base Game + Complete Edition Upgrade...
It's a way to entice you to purchase the whole set, rather than piecemeal.
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Grargar
JudasIscariot: Confirmed :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_knights_of_the_old_republic_series/tsl_tslrcm_and_you/post6 Is GOG version outdated ? Still I don't understand that .
JudasIscariot: Confirmed :)
Skysect: http://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_knights_of_the_old_republic_series/tsl_tslrcm_and_you/post6 Is GOG version outdated ? Still I don't understand that .
Don't know what you mean by outdated as that game no longer receives any official patches but if you have a question of a technical nature, please write to Support :)
Skysect: http://www.gog.com/forum/star_wars_knights_of_the_old_republic_series/tsl_tslrcm_and_you/post6 Is GOG version outdated ? Still I don't understand that .
JudasIscariot: Don't know what you mean by outdated as that game no longer receives any official patches but if you have a question of a technical nature, please write to Support :)
In linked topic , a guy said Steam have 2.2.0.0 version of excutable but GOG have 2.1.0.0 version of excutable . It seems weird :D
JudasIscariot: Don't know what you mean by outdated as that game no longer receives any official patches but if you have a question of a technical nature, please write to Support :)
Skysect: In linked topic , a guy said Steam have 2.2.0.0 version of excutable but GOG have 2.1.0.0 version of excutable . It seems weird :D
Some games on Steam have a different version number to indicate they are Steam versions, no changes are made. Just a higher number :)

An example of this is Simcity 4 (the only one I know of)
Post edited January 22, 2015 by Ganni1987