It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skysect: In linked topic , a guy said Steam have 2.2.0.0 version of excutable but GOG have 2.1.0.0 version of excutable . It seems weird :D
Ganni1987: Some games on Steam have a different version number to indicate they are Steam versions, no changes are made. Just a higher number :)

An example of this is Simcity 4 (the only one I know of)
Thus subtly convincing customers that their version is "more patched" than everybody else's...
From MaGog's logs for 22 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Die By The Sword + Limb For Limb, title: Die By The Sword + Limb For Limb ***TO*** Die By The Sword + Limb From Limb

NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED Crimsonland, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Crimsonland, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1 Ghz, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386, libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Is this the thread that had a solution to the 'feature' where my updated games stay flagged/numbered up on the Account tab no matter what I do? I'm up to 13 now.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 22 January:

NOTE! CHANGED Die By The Sword + Limb For Limb, title: Die By The Sword + Limb For Limb ***TO*** Die By The Sword + Limb From Limb

NOTE! CHANGED Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, price_hist: ***TO*** On January 22, 2015, price changed from $19.99 to $14.99

NOTE! CHANGED Crimsonland, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED Crimsonland, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: 1 Ghz, Memory: 512 MB RAM, Hard Drive: 200 MB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386, libsdl2-2.0-0:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Thanks for that, wondered what changed in Crimsonland. Gog really need to get their update notifications sorted out already.
high rated
TrevorWilliams: Is this the thread that had a solution to the 'feature' where my updated games stay flagged/numbered up on the Account tab no matter what I do? I'm up to 13 now.
If the update concerns an installer, and you don't know if it's the Windows, Mac or Linux one, you have to click through all of them, and every language for each OS; that's the only way for the flags to go away.
HypersomniacLive: If the update concerns an installer, and you don't know if it's the Windows, Mac or Linux one, you have to click through all of them, and every language for each OS; that's the only way for the flags to go away.
from what i observed , only to click on the game with the flag is necessary to remove the "updated" notification. (almost sure of this)

sometimes it takes longer than usual (but it's better than before) , i still regret they removed the flag about what's really updated for a game...... -> it sucks big time in fact.
Post edited January 23, 2015 by DyNaer
HypersomniacLive: If the update concerns an installer, and you don't know if it's the Windows, Mac or Linux one, you have to click through all of them, and every language for each OS; that's the only way for the flags to go away.
DyNaer: from what i observed , only to click on the game with the flag is necessary to remove the "updated" notification. (almost sure of this)
I concur
high rated
DyNaer: from what i observed , only to click on the game with the flag is necessary to remove the "updated" notification. (almost sure of this)

sometimes it takes longer than usual (but it's better than before) , i still regret they removed the flag about what's really updated for a game...... -> it sucks big time in fact.
I'm not sure, it actually works this way, at least for me. When TW1 got the new Mac installer, the flag wouldn't go away unless I switched to that OS. And there was another game that had a new language or something like that, and clicking on the game only didn't make he flag go away; don't recall which game that was though.

Of course it could all be coincidental, given that nine out of ten times the notification system doesn't work reliably.
HypersomniacLive: I'm not sure, it actually works this way, at least for me. When TW1 got the new Mac installer, the flag wouldn't go away unless I switched to that OS. And there was another game that had a new language or something like that, and clicking on the game only didn't make he flag go away; don't recall which game that was though.

Of course it could all be coincidental, given that nine out of ten times the notification system doesn't work reliably.
there are too much bugs left , to be actually sure at 100 % to anything.... o_o

anyway it would have no sense to have to click on every os / language to get rid of the notification (especially without the tillle flag i mentioned) .... as i said sometimes it takes longer ,Tthe issue you encountered could be a bug ? (really i don't know)
high rated
DyNaer: there are too much bugs left , to be actually sure at 100 % to anything.... o_o

anyway it would have no sense to have to click on every os / language to get rid of the notification .... as i said sometimes it takes longer , the issue you encountered could be a bug ? (really i don't know)
Longer as in almost a day?

And of course it makes no sense, but this is GOG!
Post edited January 23, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Longer as in almost a day?

there was a problem if i remember well with the witcher ;) , and yeah one day (like dragonsphere in the past :D)

if a notification doesn't go away after (i'm generous there) 1 hour, there's a problem....
DyNaer: there are too much bugs left , to be actually sure at 100 % to anything.... o_o

anyway it would have no sense to have to click on every os / language to get rid of the notification .... as i said sometimes it takes longer , the issue you encountered could be a bug ? (really i don't know)
HypersomniacLive: Longer as in almost a day?

They should really grab a test harness and start writing regression tests for everything they fix. It's not as comprehensive as a proper, directed effort to write unit and functional tests, but "teach the computer to do it whenever you'd normally test something manually" does still trend toward full test coverage in the long term.
high rated
DyNaer: there was a problem if i remember well with the witcher ;) , and yeah one day (like dragonsphere in the past :D)

if a notification doesn't go away after (i'm generous there) 1 hour, there's a problem....
The "almost a day" was not in reference to the TW1 update (and surprisingly I didn't suffer from the Dragonshere one), but I can't remember which game it was.

ssokolow: They should really grab a test harness and start writing regression tests for everything they fix. It's not as comprehensive as a proper, directed effort to write unit and functional tests, but "teach the computer to do it whenever you'd normally test something manually" does still trend toward full test coverage in the long term.
*in Judas voice*

Please contact support.
HypersomniacLive: The "almost a day" was not in reference to the TW1 update (and surprisingly I didn't suffer from the Dragonshere one), but I can't remember which game it was.
there's was another game at least which suffered the same issue , can't recall which one either....
high rated
DyNaer: there's was another game at least which suffered the same issue , can't recall which one either....
I had only Geralt bug me to no end, though I know of a friend that didn't click on the game at all, and the flag vanished after a few days - so there's that as well: you may never see an update if you take too long (also a bug). The other one I'm talking about, was not a case of click_flag_away, flag_keeps_returning_for_no_reason, it did go away for good, but only after I found and clicked on the specific installer that had gotten the update - I think it was a language that was added.

Anyway, GOG's account notification system leaves a lot to be desired; I hope they will improve it in spite of Galaxy, though not holding my breath.