It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: The 2.1 installers are the Galaxy ready installers. Most likely nothing has changed in the game itself. If only the installer got updated but the game is unchanged then GOG doesn't notify its users. That is intentional.
I think it's about the German language updated that Tannath linked to in his post.
Geralt_of_Rivia: The 2.1 installers are the Galaxy ready installers. Most likely nothing has changed in the game itself. If only the installer got updated but the game is unchanged then GOG doesn't notify its users. That is intentional.
Thanks! So you mean I can continue to play 2.0.0.5 version without installing the new one? On episode one anyway since I didn't finish it yet!
GlorFindel: Thanks! So you mean I can continue to play 2.0.0.5 version without installing the new one? On episode one anyway since I didn't finish it yet!
Yes, AFAIK, unless you want German subtitles.
Because unlike what Geralt_of_Rivia wrote, the installers did change significantly. They got German subtitles added.
Post edited December 23, 2014 by mrkgnao
GlorFindel: Thanks! So you mean I can continue to play 2.0.0.5 version without installing the new one? On episode one anyway since I didn't finish it yet!
mrkgnao: Yes, unless you want German subtitles.
Because unlike what Geralt_of_Rivia wrote, the installers did change significantly. They got German subtitles added.
Well, that could be tempting to try since I am already learning german to get out off this sh**hole of my country! Thank you all!
From MaGog's logs for 22 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Gothic 2 Gold Edition, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.2 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.2 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Outcast 1.1, languages: Audio and text: English ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French. Text only: Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese

NOTE! CHANGED Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six®, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard

The unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.
HypersomniacLive: Sounds like the webdev team was not consulted, not particularly promising.
More like they already know the webdev team will be updating the Library/Account pages next and won't spend anytime attempting to fix the updates for the legacy pages. Which means we all get to enjoy the increasingly broken updates we have now.
high rated
Gydion: More like they already know the webdev team will be updating the Library/Account pages next and won't spend anytime attempting to fix the updates for the legacy pages. Which means we all get to enjoy the increasingly broken updates we have now.
That's equally not promising, who knows how long the updating will take.

But what I'm ,ore concerned about is if the notifications will work properly on the updated account pages or if we're going to be enjoying broken updates much longer, and how many things will additionally be broken once they roll out the updated account pages.
To give a little insight. The version you downloaded is afaik the second version - the GOTY version with optional commentarys (in the first version there already were German subs but no commentarys). Since this version was available in Germany as a retail version with German subtitles I contacted Phoenix if it was possible to include this build in the digital releases. It took a while but they did - so this is now the newest build. As far as I know the only thing that changed are the subtitles but other things may have changed during the two builds. However - unless you don't experience problems I would not worry about it. And if you DO have problems anywhere in the game and suspect a bug you can still download the "new" release and playing with your savefile.

I forgot one question: will the bonus_legacy_stupidname_originaloutcast_version remain this way in the library?
Post edited December 23, 2014 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I forgot one question: will the bonus_legacy_stupidname_originaloutcast_version remain this way in the library?
I think the two versions of Outcast that you're seeing are related to this story here: http://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/outcast-a-real-classic-has-been-revamped-and-linux-is-planned.4736

(The article isn't just about Linux)
Ganni1987: I think the two versions of Outcast that you're seeing are related to this story here: http://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/outcast-a-real-classic-has-been-revamped-and-linux-is-planned.4736

(The article isn't just about Linux)
I think he knows about the re-release, he is most likely referring to the current name of the original Outcast release (which has been moved to the bonus section) is pretty screwed up ("product_bonus_38603").
Post edited December 23, 2014 by ShadowOwl
ShadowOwl: I think he knows about the re-release, he is most likely referring to the current name of the original Outcast release (which has been moved to the bonus section) is pretty screwed up ("product_bonus_38603").
I don't own the game, didn't know it had such a naming. my mistake I guess :-)
From MaGog's logs for 23 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Primordia, bonuses: 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella ***TO*** 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella, 'Fallen' novella (German)

NOTE! CHANGED Empire Earth 3, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence, Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence)
[That was quick]

The unlinked orphaned "BROKEN SWORD 5 - THE SERPENT'S CURSE" catalogue entry is still there.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 23 December:

NOTE! CHANGED Primordia, bonuses: 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella ***TO*** 4 wallpapers, soundtrack, voiceover session, 25 artworks, 'Fallen' novella, 'Fallen' novella (German)

NOTE! CHANGED Empire Earth 3, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence, Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Blood and Gore, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence)
[That was quick]

Thanks a lot, the update notification seems to be completely broken now and without your posts, it would be impossible for me to keep my backup up to date.

Can somebody tell me, why the total number of my games on GoG is shrinking?!
Post edited December 23, 2014 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Can somebody tell me, why the total number of my games on GoG is shrinking?!
Perhaps because you are on Santa's naughty list? ;-)

But seriously, my guess is that since the Nordic In-n-Out promo ended and the games were removed from sale again at least some of them also disappeared from our shelves. I'm pretty sure they'll be back in a few hours.
Klumpen0815: Thanks a lot, the update notification seems to be completely broken now and without your posts, it would be impossible for me to keep my backup up to date.
Thank you for the kind words.

Klumpen0815: Can somebody tell me, why the total number of my games on GoG is shrinking?!
First, there's this: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_lost_744_games_from_my_gog_shelf.

Second, GOG has a known bug that whenever games are removed from the catalogue some tend to disappear from people's libraries.
Check whether you still have all the games you own of the 32 Nordic games just removed.
I lost "Dark Fall 2: Lights Out".