It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for 16 November:

NOTE! CHANGED CLARC, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[GOG slowly fixing a bug introduced two weeks ago (see posts #4112 and #4109)]
Post edited November 16, 2014 by mrkgnao
Some bugs in the shelves :

Back to the Future -> displayed size equals : 1 Mo ; it's just a "displaying issue" but still , it has been reported since one week in this thread and still in this state

Broken Sword 4 -> the size displayed is wrong ; it doesn't even reach 3 GB : displayed 4GB

Beyond Good & Evil -> As far i know the installer is the same whatever the language selected in the dropdown menu. However whatever the language selected the downloader reports always a spanish version as download (submitted to the support).

Diviniry OS : Weight more than than 11 GB; not 10.4 GB

Dracula Trilogy : French installer is totaly borked : only a small file (17.4 MB) for the first game, the third one is totaly missing...... (another ticket submitted, i'm getting tired T_T) -> fixed :D
Post edited November 17, 2014 by DyNaer
http://www.gog.com/forum/movies/avgn_the_movie_has_been_updated
Thank you for posting this. I was completely confused about what had updated in my account. There really should be a way to know when it's a movie that has an update versus a game. Maybe a red bubble notifier on the Movies tab when you're on your Account page?

Also, prior to checking this, I had no idea there was a separate forum for talking about the movies here. I'll post it here just in case anyone else was not familiar.

Thanks!
Any news when Cognition will be updated?
I got an update tag for Realms of the Haunting. Any idea on what has been updated?
Grargar: I got an update tag for Realms of the Haunting. Any idea on what has been updated?
Ditto, no "new" tag on anything.... This is becoming unfortunately common.
Post edited November 17, 2014 by yyahoo
high rated
yyahoo: Ditto, no "new" tag on anything.... This is becoming unfortunately common.
No sigh of Judas, and nth in the game specific forum... we need a wizard!
I also have a flag for Normality. Grrrrrr!
Grargar: I got an update tag for Realms of the Haunting. Any idea on what has been updated?
I'm downloading it right now, I'm guessing it's just a move to the 2.0 installer but it would be nice to have confirmation.
French Mac and Linux versions have been added :)

Same goes for Normality :)
justanoldgamer: I'm downloading it right now, I'm guessing it's just a move to the 2.0 installer but it would be nice to have confirmation.
Nah, it's already been a V 2.0 installer, at the very least since March. The installer is also the same version (2.0.0.12).
JudasIscariot: French Mac and Linux versions have been added :)

Same goes for Normality :)
I see.
Post edited November 17, 2014 by Grargar
justanoldgamer: I'm downloading it right now, I'm guessing it's just a move to the 2.0 installer but it would be nice to have confirmation.
Grargar: Nah, it's already been a V 2.0 installer ever since March. The installer is also the same version (2.0.0.12).
Looks like I missed the update back then as I still had the installer with no version number. My normality was up to date though.
http://www.gog.com/forum/legend_of_grimrock_series/legend_of_grimrock_2_patch_2118_is_now_available
Just some French stuff going on but I figured I'd put it here just the same :)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general_fr/une_petite_mise_jour_pour_notre_communaut_francophone