It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: MP3 soundtrack updated (2 extra songs added) and the FLAC version of the OST added to the bonus goodies for Doorkickers :D
cyboff: so... soundtrack should be marked as new, right?
Yes...

edit: Cyboff, can you please post that in the "we are listening to your feedback" thread for me?
Post edited November 14, 2014 by JudasIscariot
moonshineshadow: What game is that? And did you check if perhaps the update was not with the windows version but Linux/Mac version?
cyboff: Yes, I checked it of course… today it's for Showel Knight, but it happened to me in every other update lately…

edit: fyi ... Showel Knight is of course (not yet ready) successor of Shovel Knight :D :D :D
JudasIscariot: The Mac version of Shovel Knight has been updated to version 1.2.2 :)
Shovel Knight had a update of the Mac version :-) But I have feeling that sometimes flags are not showing up for bonus content.

[edit] ninjad :D
Post edited November 14, 2014 by moonshineshadow
http://www.gog.com/forum/icewind_dale_series/icewind_dale_enhanced_edition_mac_version_no_music_error_fixed
cyboff: so... soundtrack should be marked as new, right?
JudasIscariot: Yes...

edit: Cyboff, can you please post that in the "we are listening to your feedback" thread for me?
Done :)
JudasIscariot: Yes...

cyboff: Done :)
Dzieki :D

And in return have an Icewind Dale EE update :P
From MaGog's logs for 14 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Last Federation, The, file_size: 371 MB ***TO*** 372 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade [Upcoming], age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Alcohol Reference, Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Alcohol Reference, Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence, Violence)
NOTE! CHANGED Mount & Blade: Warband, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Alcohol Reference, Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence, Violence, Online gameplay) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Alcohol Reference, Blood, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence). PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence, Online gameplay)
[Violence. Violence never changes]

NOTE! CHANGED This War of Mine [Upcoming], bonuses: ***TO*** 4 wallpapers
another example of missing flag in the game "box" - "something" was updated in Mount & Blade :D
maybe it is because of Safari in OSX Yosemite ...
will try to check it elsewhere - but it is difficult to compare, because flag disappears after checking...
Attachments:
mabupdate.png (280 Kb)
Post edited November 14, 2014 by cyboff
cyboff: another example of missing flag in the game "box" - "something" was updated in Mount & Blade :D
will try to check it elsewhere - but it is difficult to compare, because flag disappears after checking...
I also just received an update for "With Fire and Sword" with nothing specifically marked as new.
cyboff: another example of missing flag in the game "box" - "something" was updated in Mount & Blade :D
Sorry for the edit but do try and hide that serial, please :)

Anyways, the Multiplayer Fix is the new update :)
high rated
Yep, something something about Mount & Blade; With Fire & Sword got updated.

EDIT: cheers Judas.
Post edited November 14, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
JudasIscariot: Sorry for the edit but do try and hide that serial, please :)

Anyways, the Multiplayer Fix is the new update :)
yeah, I always notice such things right after posting... :D
yyahoo: I also just received an update for "With Fire and Sword" with nothing specifically marked as new.
Ditto.

EDIT: Never Mind. I saw the blue text afterward. Odd that it's not flagged as being updated...
Post edited November 14, 2014 by CelineSSauve
From MaGog's logs for 14 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Door Kickers, bonuses: wallpaper, soundtrack (MP3) ***TO*** wallpaper, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC)

NOTE! CHANGED Super Time Force Ultra, sys_req_win: Windows XP or later, Processor: Core 2 Duo or better (Core i3 or better recommended), Memory: 2GB (4GB or more recommended), DirectX Version: 9.0c, Disk Space: 1GB, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP or later, Processor: Core 2 Duo or better, Memory: 2 GB RAM, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 1 GB available space, Recommended system requirements - Windows: Windows 7 or later, Processor: Core i3 or better, Memory: 4 GB RAM, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 1 GB available space

NOTE! CHANGED This War of Mine, languages: Audio and text: German, English, Spanish (coming soon), French, Italian, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish (coming soon), French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED This War of Mine, sys_req_win: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) / Vista, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Sound Card: DirectX compatible ***TO*** Windows Vista / 7 / 8, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Sound Card: DirectX compatible

NOTE! CHANGED This War of Mine, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Sound Card: DirectX compatible ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB, DirectX: Version 9.0c, Sound Card: DirectX compatible, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED This War of Mine, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED This War of Mine, file_size: ??? MB ***TO*** 0.8 GB

NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Astebreed
I am still waiting for the update of Cognition (German subs). On Steam it is available for a few days now ....
From MaGog's logs for 15 November:

NOTE! CHANGED Bionic Dues, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
[GOG slowly fixing a bug introduced two weeks ago (see posts #4112 and #4109)]
Post edited November 16, 2014 by mrkgnao