It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wurzelkraft: Patch 1.430.7 for Age of Wonders 3 appeared on my shelf today (saw it by accident). What does that one do?

Will we see a Race The Sun update soon by the way?
JudasIscariot: We're working on getting the changelog for the patch :)

As for Race the Sun, please PM me :)
Still no changelog for AoW3? Don't mean to pester you but it's been 8 hours and nothing here or on the AoW Subforum.
vulchor: Still no changelog for AoW3? Don't mean to pester you but it's been 8 hours and nothing here or on the AoW Subforum.
this ?

http://ageofwonders.com/forums/topic/patch-v1-430-released/

vulchor: Still no changelog for AoW3? Don't mean to pester you but it's been 8 hours and nothing here or on the AoW Subforum.
I expect they've already gone home for the weekend, given that it's past midnight in Warsaw.
Patch 1 for Wasteland 2 available, notification doesn't appeared in my shelf:
http://www.gog.com/forum/wasteland_series/wasteland_2_has_been_updated_with_patch_1
Post edited September 27, 2014 by gandalfnho
gandalfnho: Patch 1 for Wasteland 2 available, notification doesn't appeared in my shelf:
http://www.gog.com/forum/wasteland_series/wasteland_2_has_been_updated_with_patch_1
Thank you. I didn't get any notification either.
mrkgnao: Thank you. I didn't get any notification either.
notification system gone home too ;)
gandalfnho: Patch 1 for Wasteland 2 available, notification doesn't appeared in my shelf:
Fixed version of patch 1. Thiev working the OT.
high rated
Thiev deserves at least a day off for handling the situation the way he did.
IAmSinistar: Whew, was getting worried D:OS wouldn't get its daily update. Just got the notification for it.
The numbering system is getting me confused... GOG vs D:OS....
From MaGog's logs for September 26:

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: French, German, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: French, German, Russian, Polish

NOTE! CHANGED Neverending Nightmares, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,DE,GB,PL,
Hey, Witcher 2 for some reason just got marked on my account as New but nothing seems to be new...
high rated
Wurzelkraft: Patch 1.430.7 for Age of Wonders 3 appeared on my shelf today (saw it by accident). What does that one do?

Will we see a Race The Sun update soon by the way?

I just noticed this and can't help but wonder why a question about a game update warrants a PM request instead of being answered in the open. @.@

HypersomniacLive: I just noticed this and can't help but wonder why a question about a game update warrants a PM request instead of being answered in the open. @.@
Because I wanted to find out more info about this update and I didn't want to derail the thread :)

For your peace of mind, Wurzel was asking about the latest update to Race the Sun and we have asked the devs for this along with the Linux version and we should be getting that ASAP :)
high rated
JudasIscariot: Because I wanted to find out more info about this update and I didn't want to derail the thread :)

For your peace of mind, Wurzel was asking about the latest update to Race the Sun and we have asked the devs for this along with the Linux version and we should be getting that ASAP :)
Cheers, Judas, always nice to see you do your handle justice. ;-P
JudasIscariot: Because I wanted to find out more info about this update and I didn't want to derail the thread :)

HypersomniacLive: Cheers, Judas, always nice to see you do your handle justice. ;-P
Haw haw :P