It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.gog.com/forum/windforge/windforge_has_been_updated_to_version_118820
http://www.gog.com/forum/defender_of_the_crown/defender_of_the_crown_now_available_on_mac
For a moment I thought Cinemaware came with fixes for their release..Ah..well..another time.
high rated
tburger: For a moment I thought Cinemaware came with fixes for their release..Ah..well..another time.
Thought the same, then looked closer and quickly clicked the update away.
From MaGog's logs for September 25:

NOTE! CHANGED Doomdark's Revenge, file_size: 36 MB ***TO*** 34 MB
From MaGog's logs for September 25:

NOTE! CHANGED Defender of the Crown, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)
NOTE! CHANGED Defender of the Crown, sys_req_mac: ***TO*** OS X 10.7.0 or later. Processor: 2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo Memory: 512 MB Graphics: 256 MB of video RAM, Hard drive space: 50 MB Recommended two-button mouse, or Apple mouse with Secondary Button / Secondary Click enabled

NOTE! CHANGED Vanishing of Ethan Carter Special Edition, The [Upcoming], bonuses: HD wallpapers (1600p) (coming soon), Digital poster (coming soon), Red Creek Valley digital map (coming soon), soundtrack (FLAC) (coming soon), soundtrack (MP3) (coming soon), Making of - PDF Album (coming soon) ***TO*** HD wallpapers (1600p), Digital poster, Red Creek Valley digital map, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), Making of - PDF Album

NOTE! CHANGED Windforge, file_size: 409 MB ***TO*** 388 MB
Thank you all for the heads up :) Lot of updates lately.
From MaGog's logs for September 26:

NOTE! CHANGED Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,

Note that "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" is a new game (with a new game ID) and is formally different from previous "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Special Edition", which is no longer available for sale on GOG. Most notably, the latter had a long list of goodies (HD wallpapers (1600p), Digital poster, Red Creek Valley digital map, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), Making of - PDF Album), which the former lacks. Such are the vagaries of exclusive pre-order bonuses.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 26:

NOTE! CHANGED Vanishing of Ethan Carter, The, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,

Note that "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter" is a new game (with a new game ID) and is formally different from previous "The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Special Edition", which is no longer available for sale on GOG. Most notably, the latter had a long list of goodies (HD wallpapers (1600p), Digital poster, Red Creek Valley digital map, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), Making of - PDF Album), which the former lacks. Such are the vagaries of exclusive pre-order bonuses.
Woah just the wallpapers with the day one release :'(
Post edited September 26, 2014 by DyNaer
Patch 1.430.7 for Age of Wonders 3 appeared on my shelf today (saw it by accident). What does that one do?

Will we see a Race The Sun update soon by the way?
Wurzelkraft: Patch 1.430.7 for Age of Wonders 3 appeared on my shelf today (saw it by accident). What does that one do?

Will we see a Race The Sun update soon by the way?
We're working on getting the changelog for the patch :)

As for Race the Sun, please PM me :)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 26:

DyNaer: Woah just the wallpapers with the day one release :'(
I believe it's "wallpaper", in the singular.
mrkgnao: I believe it's "wallpaper", in the singular.
Yes, it is one (1) wallpaper.
mrkgnao: I believe it's "wallpaper", in the singular.
the positive thing it's still more content than deadly premonition for example , which has 0 bonus ....
Whew, was getting worried D:OS wouldn't get its daily update. Just got the notification for it.