It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: This is GOG ... have patience ... in one or two - or maybe 10 years ... Gwent will be removed.
mrkgnao: FTFY.
I would vote for this since this would probably bring you back (the reason you and magog left in the end were the lootboxes afair). :)
high rated
mrkgnao: FTFY.
MarkoH01: I would vote for this since this would probably bring you back (the reason you and magog left in the end were the lootboxes afair). :)
I'll be back...
high rated
Speaking of being back... :P

It's been nearly one month since I disappeared without warning from these forums. I'm sorry for the radio silence during all this time, especially after receiving a PM and an e-mail asking if everything was OK on my end. So first and foremost, thanks for your concerns.

I guess I'm okay. Physically, I mean. Mentally, I haven't been okay for some time. For too long, in fact. Many things in my life weren't going the way I wanted or wished they were going, and I finally decided to take some action. Serendipity had it that the very day I was moving to another city, GOG "treated" us with their latest Good News™. Now, in other circumstances I simply would've been mad for a while and then carry on, but in that case those news acted like the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, as well as my will to keep caring about GOG.

I've waited a couple of weeks before saying anything, in case I changed my mind and reconsidered my position, but sadly I haven't. I stepped into mrkgnao's shoes back in 2016 when he decided to stop posting MaGog's logs here in the forum, as I saw it as an interesting programming project and a necessary service for the community --one that should have been provided by GOG itself from the start, of course-- and probably also as a way to occupy my mind and avoid thinking about my personal issues. Once I got it running I almost immediately started making plans to create my own "Mini-MaGog" so I could track every GOG game and not only those within MaGog's legacy mode scope.

Fast forward to one month ago: needless to say, I never really threw myself into that bigger project. Truth be told, I never even fully refined the comparatively simpler parsing script and each night I was losing too much time manually editing its reports so I could post them to the forum, making it all the more like a chore to me. Also, and during that time, other sources of updates information appeared like e.g. Yepoleb's GOGdb, which rendered my reports mostly redundant (with the unfortunate exception of regional pricing, and the extra details about installer files).

So yeah, I'm stepping out of here. I still care about good games -old and new alike- and about DRM-freedom, so I will keep buying here as long as it's not regionally priced above the US tag. But I won't be checking the forums as often as I used to, and I obviously won't be posting any more update reports. If anyone wants to take the baton, please be my guest[*], though you all have been doing a nice job these last few weeks. Alternatively, and since he already has the infrastructure in place, you can "encourage" WinterSnowfall to broaden the scope of his reports so they now include all the games. :P

I don't completely rule out the possibility to be active again on the forum in the future but many things will have to change for that, both on GOG's end and on mine. Since then, so long and thanks for all the fish. :)

[*] The same goes for my other "tracking thread". Feel free to create a new one to keep track of non-Windows versions of games stealthily added by GOG.
muntdefems: Speaking of being back... :P

It's been nearly one month ...
Welcome back to the forums, posting game updates or not - I am glad that you are fine.
Post edited March 26, 2019 by Arundir
muntdefems: Snip
Hey hey !

It's sad to hear all of that.

But I'm just glad that everything is all right with you ! =)
muntdefems: [...]
Hey, you're back !
I'm happy to hear you're going not too bad, we were worried for you around there.

All you said is sad, of course, but the most important is that you do what you really want/need, and that you're going well. So, glad to see you back, even without posting updates ;)
I really wish that things will improve for you and go more in a way you hope, and that you'll be fine and happy !

And a big thank you, again, for all the things you made :)

(but I'll miss the little_helper too ;P)
Post edited March 26, 2019 by Splatsch
high rated
muntdefems: Since then, so long and thanks for all the fish. :)
Take care and I'm glad you're OK(ish). You had us scared for a while, you know. :)

Astrox Imperium

#### BUILD 0.0030 (26 March 2019)

* Fixed Tutorial mission bug with special rock when dying.
* Fixed mission rock object not spawning for tutorial when undocked.
* Fixed mission objects bug when loading map in tactical view.
* Fixed storage inventory bug when selling corrupt ship.
* Fixed duplicating ship bug.
* Fixed bug when buying same ship twice.
* Fixed Player cargo storage bug when selling ship.
* Fixed Module cargo bug when dragging from garage to cargo storage.
* Fixed frequency of ship hangar events.
* Fixed max number of ships in hangar to 25;
* Fixed Life Support qty stack bug when dragging from storage.
* Fixed number of spelling and formatting errors.
* Removed test events Ship Hangar tied to BioMate.
* Added Inverted Mouse options for cockpit steering.

Please note, that only new games will have the inverted mouse option available
to save. You will still be able to toggle this option from the EXTRA options
in the options panel, but it will not save unless you manually add this line
into your player_options.txt file in your MOD/saves/player/ folder.

OPTIONS_invert_mouse;False

Once this line is added, the game will remember the state of this option and
save accordingly.This only effects currently active saved games. All new games
are fine.

v 0.0029

* Tweaked law enforcement warning notification.
* Fixed background in ship editor bug.
* Adjusted brightness of tactical sensors.
* Stating ship now starts with 2 Life Support items in the cargo.
* Fixed storage inventory clearing bug.
* Fixed intro text.
* Fixed Faction text.
* Fixed Welcome tutorial text.
* Fixed click thru bug over module options to objects behind UI.
* Fixed major shipyard bug when buying new ships.
* Fixed life support warning bug upon death.
* Added descriptions to life support items.
We. The Revolution

#### Update 1.0.1 (25 March 2019)

##### MAJOR CHANGES

* All cutscenes can now be skipped
* Added background music to all cases at courthouse
* The results of family actions are now displayed when performed for the first time
* Fixed a critical bug which could block the game (at day 16, act 1) after one of the events
* Added Exit Button at the profile selection menu
* Fixed all audio options

##### MINOR CHANGES

* Fixed an issue with missing audio in some cutscenes
* Fixed a few minor issues with cutscenes
* Fixed a few bugs with audio in cutscenes
* Added missing crime icons in cases files
* Fixed a few text typos
* Audio files have been updated
* Fixed links in a few cases files
* Fixed text during prologue
* Fixed text in intrigue introduction
* Fixed a few issues with achievements
* Fixed tooltip after speech summary
* Changed name “Defectors” to “Refugees”
* Added additional background for battles
* Fixed “Not found” text on map
* Fixed a few minor bugs on map
* Fixed a few issues with fonts
* Fixed a few UI issues
* Fixed an issue with displaying characters in hierarchy menu
* Fixed issue with the size of a dialogue window
* Deleted case description on game’s save in “Continue” menu

If you encounter any issues, wish to chat about We. The Revolution or just
poke the Devs, our Discord Server
([(\\https://discord.gg/t7fk6BX]https://discord.gg/t7fk6BX](\\https://discord.gg/t7fk6BX\\)) is always the
best place to visit.

Best,

Polyslash and Klabater Team
Truberbrook

#### Patch 1.13 (25 March 2019)

* Implemented a starting dialogue, adding more resolution settings and graphics options
* Improved general performance, especially on MacOS
* Steam achievements now trigger ingame
* Fixed the achievement Gotta Light?
* Lore items should now be displayed correctly on higher resolutions
* Catched a rogue bird on town square
* Added a new face to the band
* Fixed an issue with Leni and her TV in Chapter Four
* Fixed a bug in the Finale
* Improved Czech and Polish subtitles
Post edited March 26, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
high rated
Planetary Dustoff

#### Update 0.2.3.1000 (23.03.2019)

##### Content

* Added the Plasma Bow weapon
* Added the Lightning Bug item

##### Gameplay

* Items and weapons that are already present on a level cannot drop again
* Shrines on Planet 2 now cost 4 health (up from 2) to match shrines on other planets
* Whether an item is a normal item or an anti item is now shown in text in the pause menu
* The Space Faction Turret now checks for line of sight before firing
* The SAVE AND EXIT and EXIT options are now always show in the pause menu

##### Modding

* Global Lua table module has been renamed to game
* Deprecated functions engine.loadModule and engine.unloadModule has been removed
* Sound and music can now be loaded in mods
* The callbacks onSaveGame, onSaveProgression, onLoadGame and onLoadProgression can now be hooked into by mods
* The order mods are loaded in is now determined by the order they're specified in in mods.ini and can be changed in game
* Saves are no longer loaded or saved when the editor is enabled
* The Lua functions table.shallow_copy and table.deep_copy now takes an optional second argument as the table to copy into
* Added the Lua function table.find_and_remove

##### Bugs and issues

* Music is now properly looped instead of changing abruptly between songs
* Buying items for coin now show their effect in the same fashion as when picking them up
* Addressed bug where using the Plasma Crossbow and the Space Faction Weapon Mod #509 would fire too many arrows
* Addressed bug where the Undead Knight could spawn skeletons outside the boss room
* Addressed bug where the Space Doctor could be exploited by saving and exiting the game
* Addressed bug where the Rock Banner unlocked! message would show every time a rock was handed in
* Addressed bug where the game would crash when loading a mod with an invalid mod.lua file
* Addressed bug where achievements were not disabled with when mods or the editor was enabled
* Added the --no-threading command line argument to disable threading in loading screens
The following offline installers have also been updated:
-> Low Magic Age to version 0.91.06
-> Undead Horde to version 0.9.0.8
-> The Walking Dead: The Final Season to version Episode 4 (152.102.123.34)
-> Wizard of Legend to version 1.10 (Windows installer) -> weird update, since we were on version 1.1 already... perhaps it's just a hotfix?

muntdefems: Alternatively, and since he already has the infrastructure in place, you can "encourage" WinterSnowfall to broaden the scope of his reports so they now include all the games. :P
Can't promise anything yet, but perhaps I'll do that sometime in the future... things are not all well in WinterSnowfall-land either, so we'll see :). I'll keep tracking the non-MaGog-tracked entries as usual, it's all I can do at the moment.
Post edited March 27, 2019 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: things are not all well in WinterSnowfall-land either, so we'll see :).
I know it's not a lot, but you have my best wishes too ;)
muntdefems: [...] I guess I'm okay. Physically, I mean. Mentally, I haven't been okay for some time. For too long, in fact. Many things in my life weren't going the way I wanted or wished they were going, and I finally decided to take some action. [...]
Good to hear that you're OK physically, sorry to hear that you're not mentally which is as important and often crucial to being physically OK.

While it's sad to hear that you're stepping down and won't be around, doing what's best for you takes precedence, and I hope that the action you've taken will pay off, and you'll be content/happy sooner than later.

Take care, and thanks for all your hard work and contributions to the community. You will be missed.
high rated
Fight'N Rage

Changelog for update 190322 (added 22 March 2019)

I have updated the game again, now old unknow joystick must work again! So, if you have a downgrade version, I reccomend to back to the normal version. =) You may need to reconfigure some devices at the settings menu, but now, joystick recognition must be better or equals than older versions!

Ghost of a Tale

Changelog for Patch 8.33 (added 22 March 2019)

Fixed:
* Using the Dpad when rebinding a button (in the Controls menu) messes up the UI.
* Rebinding gamepad sticks messes up the controls.
* Footnotes sometimes appear as a single vertical line.
* The credits scroll stops before reaching the end.
* Can’t return to the main menu when the credits have stopped.
* The Green Flame intro is skipped if you do a Start New Game after you already watched the intro once during your gaming session.
* Lines in the quest tasks feedback UI sometimes overlap.
* Rare cases where markers for a completed quest remain on the map.
* Rare cases where Tilo acts as though he’s under attack by spiders even though they’re all dead.
* Geometry holes.
* Dead spiders sometimes make a noise and play their dead animation even though they’re already dead.
* The save-while-you’re-hiding UI remains visible on screen if you do a Start New Game while Tilo is hiding in your current playing session.
* Arachnophobia achievement is not granted after killing all spiders.
* Section visibility issue near the starting cell in the jail.

Changed:
* Torches' flickering has been greatly reduced as to not be so distracting.
* Performance has been improved after Tilo's kidnapped to the Far Tower.
* Debug options menu renamed to “Misc”.
Post edited March 27, 2019 by Splatsch
high rated
Grim Dawn

Updated to 1.1.1.0 (?)
No chagelog.
high rated
Grim Dawn Version 1.1.1.0

v1.1.1.0

Note to Community Translators: v1.1.0.0 Translation packs are compatible with the v1.1.1.0 patch.

[Major New Features]

Melee combat animations have been updated to feel more responsive and snappy. In some cases, the hit call occurs slightly faster than before, but overall animation timings remain the same as before and this change has no impact on the speed of attacks.
Improved blending on ranged combat animations. This change has no impact on the speed of attacks.
Improved weapon trails visible during weapon attacks, particularly with magic weapons.

[Tech]

Added "/x64" command line option. When added to the game shortcut, forces the 64 bit version to launch.
Fixed a crash which could sometimes occur when joining multiplayer games using a 32 bit client.
Fixed a crash which could occur when rendering Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Thai/Vietnamese fonts.
Fixed an issue where monsters would sometimes begin rapid-firing their skills like some sort of bullet-hell game. We put them back in the correct genre.
Fixed a crash which could occur when joining a multiplayer server using an incorrect password.

[Game]

Fixed a bug where pets (and monsters) would sometimes try to attack enemies which should not normally be targeted.
Exorcised the Depraved Sanctuary door so that it no longer appears open when it is in fact not.
Fixed an issue where player pets would suffer from negative health regeneration (and thus rapidly perish) when affected by certain monster debuffs (ex. Aetherial Regurgitator's aura).

[Itemization]

Legendary - Beacon of Lost Souls: added 50% of Physical dealt as Vitality for pets
Legendary - Bloodsong: added 35 Bleed damage / 3s modifier for Blade Arc
Legendary - Combustion Band: added -8% Chaos Resist to skill proc
Legendary - Diviner's Vision Set: increased Target Radius modifier for Devastation to -1.5
Legendary - Eye of Dominion: reduced % Max Resist for pets to 5%
Legendary - Mythical Combustion Band: added -8% Chaos Resist to skill proc and increased its damage to be correctly higher than the non-mythical version
Legendary - Mythical Will of Bysmiel: added 50% Electrocute damage and 50% Electrocute Duration modifiers for Summon Familiar
Legendary - Nightclaw: added 15% Weapon damage modifier for Blade Arc
Legendary - Spellscourge Set: added -1 Target Radius modifier for Devastation and increased the % Weapon damage modifier for Blade Arc to 50%
Legendary - Spellscourge Bulwark: increased Physical damage modifier for Blade Arc to 44
Faction Augment - Infernal Dust: added 25 Offensive Ability

[Class & Skills]
Devotion

Behemoth: increased Health Regeneration to 45 and % Health Regeneration to 50% for players (100% for pets). Added 80 Armor.
Bull: added 30 Armor and 30% Internal Trauma Damage. Removed Inreased Stun Duration and Chance to Stun.
Dire Bear: increased Armor to 80
Hammer: added 20 Armor
Harvestman's Scythe: increased Health Regeneration to 20, % Health Regeneration to 30% and % Energy Regeneration to 30%
Jackal: added 2% Physical Resist
Kraken: added 8% Cast Speed
Lion: added 2% Physical Resist
Rhowan's Scepter: Added 40 Armor, 50% Internal Trauma damage and 50% Increased Internal Trauma Duration. Increased Physical damage to 8-12. Removed Increased Stun Duration and Chance to Stun.
Scales of Ulcama: increased Health Regeneration to 15, % Health Regeneration to 25% and % Energy Regeneration to 25%
Solemn Watcher: added 80 Armor
Tree of Life: increased Health Regeneration to 60 for players (80 for pets) and % Health Regeneration to 50% for players (100% for pets)
Ulo: increased Health and Energy to 200
Blind Fury: fixed Pierce damage not scaling at ranks 11-15
Bull Rush: increased Internal Trauma damage scaling with rank
Dryad's Blessing: reduced cooldown to 3.6s at max rank
Ghoulish Hunger: increased base % Attack Damage Converted to Health to 40% but reduced its scaling with rank and reduced Duration to 5s
Giant's Blood: reduced Cooldown to 25s and increased Health Regeneration scaling with rank
Healing Rain: increased Health Regeneration and % Health Regeneration scaling with rank
Maul: increased Physical damage scaling with rank
Tip the Scales: increased Vitality damage scaling with rank
Turtle Shell: reduced cooldown by 2s
Wayward Soul: added Armor bonus

Soldier

Blade Arc: increased % Weapon damage scaling with rank to 150% by rank 16, 190% by max ultimate rank
Laceration: increased Physical damage scaling with rank to 65 by rank 12, 145 by max ultimate rank. Reduced % Crit damage scaling with rank to 35% by rank 12, 50% by max ultimate rank.
Clean Sweep: added -10% Weapon damage penalty
Menhir's Bulwark: increased % Damage Absorption scaling with rank to 15% by rank 12, 20% by max ultimate rank. Replaced % Constitution with % Increased Healing Received (Forgotten Gods only).

Demolitionist

Blast Shield: reduced Cooldown to 12s. Increased Fire Retaliation scaling with rank to 375 by rank 12, 825 by max ultimate rank.
Mortar Trap: summon is now correctly invincible to all damage
Thermite Mine: summons are now correctly invincible to all damage, but rather than lasting for 12s from activation, the mines now last 18s from the moment they are placed. Replaced % Fire/Lightning Resistance Reduction with % Elemental Resist Reduction.
Hellfire Mine: increased % Chaos Resist Reduction scaling with rank to -40% by rank 12, -50% by max ultimate rank. Added % Aether Resist Reduction.

Nightblade

Blade Spirit: reduced Cooldown to 5s

Necromancer

Raise Skeletons: increased % Pet Attack Damage Bonus for Skeletal Mage spells
Will of the Crypt: increased base Vitality damage by 2 and increased its scaling at ultimate ranks to 45
high rated
mrkgnao: The Wizardry 6 offline installer updated today cannot be downloaded. It yields a 404.
kbnrylaec: The bug is not fixed yet.
It is now. The installer is now accessible. It is the old one (from 2015), without the cloud saves.
high rated
Grim Dawn Update 1.1.1.1 Hotfix 1 (27 March 2019)

Tech

Fixed a crash on launch caused by the presence of very old Community Translation Packs.
Fixed an issue where creating a Hardcore character for the first time could reset the Softcore Shared Stash.

Animation

Updated melee Blitz Attacks to feel more dynamic and impactful for each weapon type.
Added new charge animations for 2h and Dual-wield melee configurations.

Game

Updated the Hidden Path doors to auto-close after a delay. After they close in this manner, they can be interacted with to reopen. Should hopefully address issues where these doors become permanently closed on subequent visits; but then again these are doors, and doors are the work of Ch'thon and should be stowed away in the Luminari Vault.

Itemization

Summoned Companion Pets (ex. Will'O'Wisp and Hargate's Crystal) are now limited to max 3 pets at a time. These pets no longer collide with other creatures.
Epic - Essence of Beronath: reduced % Attack/Cast Speed to 4%
Epic - Empowered Essence of Beronath: reduced % Attack/Cast Speed to 4% and reduced Elemental damage to 10

Class & Skills

Various immobile player-scaling pets (ex. Mortar Traps) no longer collide with other creatures

Devotion

Hound: increased % Armor to 7%
Vulture: added 5% Spirit

Demolitionist

High Potency: reduced % Damage Modifier to 165%
Thermite Mine: fixed an issue where Thermite Mines would persist visually after expiring with Corpse Persistence set very high

Nightblade

Blade Spirit: Blade Spirits no longer collide with other creatures

Shaman

Wind Devil: Wind Devils no longer collide with other creatures

Known Issues

In game version displays as 1.1.1.0 instead of 1.1.1.1 Hotfix 1.