It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Democracy 3 is now available for Mac :)
GLORIOUS! \o/ Now I just have to wait till payday to snag it. Wooo!
Crosmando: So when is GOG going to shift to 3.0 installers, which have a triangle shaped shortcut icon?
When Mac's OS X goes to triangular icons. :D

Fortunately, that'll probably be never so no worries.

Btw, those new icons look sweet on a Mac and display in a larger size in our Launchpad which you poor Windows users do not have. You would like them better if they were bigger perhaps. Then again, you don't like a lot of stuff Crosmando, so I don't know, maybe not!
JudasIscariot: Democracy 3 is now available for Mac :)
Very nice. Thanks for the news. :D
Post edited October 28, 2013 by dirtyharry50
high rated
Thiev: All games will have 2.0 versions within a month (by the end of November). Most of the time the only difference is updated installer graphics though.
Thanks for the heads up. Does this plan also include the fixes for all and any existing faulty v2.0 ones?
Thiev: All games will have 2.0 versions within a month (by the end of November). Most of the time the only difference is updated installer graphics though.
Thank you! I realize it's a small change, but I love the consistent look of the new icons. It makes my set of digital games feel like a real collection instead of just a bunch of installs.

I'm seeing Aquanox 1 & 2 updated.
The following games now have v2 installers

Alan Wake & Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Aquanox 1&2
Book of Unwritten Tales, The
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of The Damned
Oddworld:Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld:Abe's Exoddus
More 2.0 Updates:
Sam & Max Save the World
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
Three more :

Neighbours from hell Compilation
Spellforce 2 : Dragon Storm
Spellforce 2 : Shadow Wars
Post edited October 29, 2013 by DyNaer
assassin33: More 2.0 Updates:
Sam & Max Save the World
Oh great, they've updated Sam & Max Save the World, but the almost game-breaking bug in Episode 1 (Sybil is invisible) which is only in the GOG version of the game (not in the original TellTale or the Steam version) still isn't fixed...
assassin33: More 2.0 Updates:
Sam & Max Save the World
DoctorGOGgles: Oh great, they've updated Sam & Max Save the World, but the almost game-breaking bug in Episode 1 (Sybil is invisible) which is only in the GOG version of the game (not in the original TellTale or the Steam version) still isn't fixed...
I am playing through them right now and found that bug rather annoying (had to look online to find out what was wrong), sad that it is still not fixed and probably never will be.
Post edited October 29, 2013 by assassin33
DoctorGOGgles: Oh great, they've updated Sam & Max Save the World, but the almost game-breaking bug in Episode 1 (Sybil is invisible) which is only in the GOG version of the game (not in the original TellTale or the Steam version) still isn't fixed...
assassin33: I am playing through them right now and found that bug rather annoying (had to look online to find out what was wrong), sad that it is still not fixed and probably never will be.
The thing that annoys me the most about this is that GOG outright refuses to do something about this. I've contacted support several times about this issue over the last months and first they've said they will fix it. After several months and asking about the fix again support said the game was too old and TellTale was not interested in fixing the game.

I think this is just a lazy excuse on GOGs side, because TellTale is still selling the game DRM-free and without this bug from their own shop. For 10$ less than GOG! TellTale has a working DRM-free version, so GOG should put some more pressure on TellTale to get a working version.

Usually GOG puts so much effort into providing working and complete versions of games. They fix games 10 years older that Sam and Max and add free extras and expansions years after the initial release and I totally love GOG for that, but this also makes me wonder why they are so lazy with this particular game :(

Sorry for derailing the update topic somewhat.
[/End of rant]
Two more games with v2 installers:
Nations Gold
Sherlock Holmes - Secret of the Silver Earring

EDIT: TBH I thought that Alien Nations would get an update at the same time as Nations Gold did but on the other hand... Gabriel Knight 3 was v1 for long time after 1 and 2 got v2 so not a big deal I guess...
Post edited October 29, 2013 by Ghorpm
Ghorpm: EDIT: TBH I thought that Alien Nations would get an update at the same time as Nations Gold
We're trying to add working cd-audio to AN, bu if we won't get it in time it will be replaced like the rest, in unchanged form (except the v2.0 installer).
Ghorpm: EDIT: TBH I thought that Alien Nations would get an update at the same time as Nations Gold
Thiev: We're trying to add working cd-audio to AN, bu if we won't get it in time it will be replaced like the rest, in unchanged form (except the v2.0 installer).
That's cool! Thanks for the info and good luck!
Rise of the Triad (2013 version) owners, please check your game shelves :P
Rune Classic has an update too:
http://www.gog.com/forum/rune_classic/rune_gold_bonus_content_has_been_fixed