It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please don't tell me I need to redownload Titan Quest for the new server update.
tinyE: Please don't tell me I need to redownload Titan Quest for the new server update.
Good News(tm): We won't. ;)
deleted
tinyE: Please don't tell me I need to redownload Titan Quest for the new server update.
Fairfox: What broadband speed do you have? Imma just being nosy after upgrading.
I don't plan to play MP I just want to know if I need to redownload. I thought I didn't have the redownload for the added language stuff yesterday only to find out there were a shit load of other fixes on there. This has killed about 8GB so far and I only get 10 a month.
Fairfox: What broadband speed do you have? Imma just being nosy after upgrading.
tinyE: I don't plan to play MP I just want to know if I need to redownload. I thought I didn't have the redownload for the added language stuff yesterday only to find out there were a shit load of other fixes on there. This has killed about 8GB so far and I only get 10 a month.
Are you experiencing any issues with the game as of right now?
tinyE: I don't plan to play MP I just want to know if I need to redownload. I thought I didn't have the redownload for the added language stuff yesterday only to find out there were a shit load of other fixes on there. This has killed about 8GB so far and I only get 10 a month.
JudasIscariot: Are you experiencing any issues with the game as of right now?
No, it runs perfect. Yesterday's download did fix the movie issue which is why it turned out I did need that one.

My point was, is there anything added to the update notification that I might need like there was yesterday. When I got that notification it just said language update and didn't have anything on there about the movies or other fixes. I would have ignored it if someone in here hadn't mentioned it to me.
deleted
JudasIscariot: Are you experiencing any issues with the game as of right now?
tinyE: No, it runs perfect. Yesterday's download did fix the movie issue which is why it turned out I did need that one.

My point was, is there anything added to the update notification that I might need like there was yesterday. When I got that notification it just said language update and didn't have anything on there about the movies or other fixes. I would have ignored it if someone in here hadn't mentioned it to me.
If you don't care about multiplayer and the game runs perfect for you, then I wouldn't worry about the download :)
tinyE: and I only get 10 a month.
Fairfox: 10GB?! I used moar than that in an hour today :/. With Comcast/Xfinity there's a cap in some areas but Imma not in one (erm... I think. I don't live in teh areas mentioned, at least, and I think teh rest of us are just mysterious 'fair use'). Sorry to hear it, dude; sucks. Nao I understand when people 'Down Under' used to complain on Steamie back in teh day; I think they have (or had?) real tight limits still, generally.
Don't be sorry. The bandwidth sucks but apart from that I easily have it better than anyone else I know. I wouldn't trade moving somewhere else for better bandwidth, that's for damn sure.

And thank you Judas.
Post edited September 03, 2016 by tinyE
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 3 September, here comes a batch of updates including a changelog update for No Man's Sky with no apparent file update (guess they will come later today... or on Monday?):

[Part 1 of 2]

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Candle [Upcoming]

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (33.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3 (gog-3) *TO* 1.3 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3 (gog-3) *TO* 1.3 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Version *FROM* 1.3 (gog-3) *TO* 1.3 (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update (02 September 2016)

- more changes and improvements to the server list

No Man's Sky has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.07 (02 September 2016)
Objectives and stuck without Hyper-drive Issues

- Player no longer able to redeem your pre-order ship at a point which would then prevent you learning the hyper-drive blueprint (and if you have done this, we save you).
- Player no longer able to bypass being sent to find hyper-drive tech by reloading a save in game at a very specific point.

Getting Stuck in the world

- Fixed a couple of low repro bugs that could result in you falling through the world and getting stuck underground.
- A raycast in some space stations could hit a very specific point that would put the player inside the floor.
- Fixed an issue that would cause your ship to be thrown in the sky at high speed when taking off (in rare cases could in turn lead to getting stuck).
- Fixed an issue that would cause your ship to get stuck in terrain and prevent you from taking off, if the player managed to out run generation of terrain LOD 1, and land inside an overhang.

Gameplay

- Some players were unable to achieve the extreme survival journey milestone, this has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where some players had some technology types being reported as "already known" when they weren't actually known.
- Under some circumstances a message was sometimes misinforming you that you learnt a blueprint when you hadn't, this has been fixed now.
- It was possible you could use up all available slots for waypoints on the galaxy map and be unable to set new waypoints. This is much better now.
- There was a bug that could cause objective markers to disappear when you loaded a previous save. This is fixed now.
- Fixed a rare issue when scanning creatures that would cause all planets to show as 100% complete even if you had only completed one.

Save / Load

- Fixed a bug what could cause some corrupt save games to not be loaded, this is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where saves made with the system clock set in the future could cause problems.

Crash Fixes

- Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when warping into a system with a space battle in progress.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when interacting with an NPC.

Tweaks and Improvements

- It is now easier to scan flying creatures.
- Fixed height and weight stats being the wrong way around for creatures.
- Gek towers can no longer be interacted with repeatedly.
- The 'You have unredeemed items' message will now only show for the first 5 minutes.
- Fixed getting 0% charge on Photon Cannon when buying a new ship and constantly being prompted to charge it.
- Reduce Suit VO for life support warnings and only do life support VO on 25% and 50%.
- Fixed grave being transferred to the new star system after you warp.
- Fixed toxic protection 3 (theta) from having the wrong name.
- Fixed incorrect marking of sea caves under floating islands.
- Turning down music and SFX volume in the options will now work correctly (mutes the VO also).
- If you change ship or multi-tool and then revert to previous save the ship should now be the one you had at the time.
- Atlas station collision improvements to prevent you from bumping into them too much.
- Fix for the stars not being discarded during load/warp (causing duplicate stars).

PC Only Issues

- Editing the settings file and corrupting it could cause the game to crash. Instead of crashing it will now revert back to the default settings.
- The inventory screen now works correctly regardless of resolution.
- Added error message for older CPUs without SSE3 support.
- Synchronise frame capping with the first vsync (removes some framerate issues).
- Fixed the X key size on the galaxy map.
- If you press Tab+P in quick succession, the game paused and didn't let you out of it.
- Fixed a performance issue by defaulting your texture resolution to a sensible value based on available GPU memory.
high rated
[Part 2 of 2]

Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 6.9 GB *TO* 7.5 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.3.3 (gog-9) *TO* 0.4.1 (gog-01)

[And YET another error regarding Mac files versions... At least in this case is easy to see what happened.]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) --- Size has not changed (32.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 0.3.3 (gog-9) *TO* 0.4.1 (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) --- Size has not changed (3.9 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.3.3 (gog-9) *TO* 0.4.1 (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) --- File size *FROM* 2.4 GB *TO* 2.9 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.3.3 (gog-9) *TO* 0.4.1 (gog-10)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.4.1 (02 September 2016)

- Destroyed ship sails are now furled
- Spare wizards should no longer sneak out of the warehouse and back onto the ship.
- Dwarven fleet encounter sizes increased
- Areas of strong magic are now only visible to ships with a wizard
- Added F10 to take a screenshot in-game (Known issue: MSAA causes screenshots to be black on ‘Fantastic’ settings, workaround: use ‘Beautiful’, this will be fixed in later patch)
- Player’s ship wizard will now cast spells automatically, can be configured from the Crew menu in the map/captain’s cabin screen.
- Squigs now explode on death.
- Rat ogres will lead the charge if present on a skaven ship.
- Backing off from melee whilst pressing tab (change target) will now clear the lock and allow you to run away.
- Holding shift when controlling a character will allow you to run.
- Navigation tweaks
- Wizard towers with non-human occupants will show the correct name.
- Ports can no longer become plagued while the tutorial is still in progress.
- Flyer vs flyer close combats will take longer

Patch 0.4.0 (02 September 2016)

- Added the Dwarf and Skaven fleets to the game.
- Added Grey Wizards, Bright Wizards, Orc Shamans, and Grey Seers.
- Added wizard towers.
- Added regions of strong Winds of Magic.
- Changed default ‘switch character weapon’ key to R (and 1-4 will also jump to a particular weapon)
- Fixed numerous miscellaneous quest bugs, and added some more unique and randomised quests across the world.
- Added Griffons, Wyverns, and Pegasi to the game.
- Squigs!
- Added the Hellblaster Volley Gun, Bretonnian Archer Regiment, and Goblin Doomdivers.
- Added additional audio to the Captain’s Mate.
- Ship UI sections indicate weapons and movement being disabled by status effects, rather than only from destroyed damage sections.
- The firing arc arrow fades out while your own ship weapons are disabled by status effects.
- Fixed a bug where if your ship is sunk and despawns while you're looking at the map, the game over screen would never come up.
- Characters can now walk over the battlements of oared ships.
- Characters no longer poke their weapons through their shields when walking backwards.
- Added additional pirate ports to the coastline.
- Marienburg has a new sail design.
- Tutorial is not cancelled so easily by sailing the wrong way.
- Crew will no longer stagger just because they bumped into the player.
- Added an icon for burning damage sections.
- Fixed some melee animation bugs
- No, really, Squigs!
- Characters are more likely to block/parry if they're able to.
- NPCs fighting other NPCs will now stagger each other more often and take more damage.
- Right clicking on your ship icon on the map now cancels your waypoint.
- AI pilot no longer auto-switches movement mode upon entering the map screen.
- Fixed a bug where a dead sharpshooter would reappear upon loading a save.
- Updated the Corsair model with more rigging and objects.
- When controlling a character, the player may now increase the game speed above 1x, but not below.
- Holding shift will now allow the player to run.
- The lantern of your own Wolfship and all ship splashes no longer appear in the spyglass.
- Updated crew navigation on the Greatship and Wolfship.
- Players can no longer step off the aft castle of the Wargalley and Wolfship, the fighting top on the Buccaneer, or the gun mounting on the Hell-hammer.
- The Hulk’s Iron Claws now properly disable when destroyed.
- Tweaked the movement and resurfacing of the Black Leviathan.
- Character health bars turn red if your crew is attacking you, and flash white on critical hits.
- Fixed some misaligned docking points in Marienburg.
- Abandoned pirate ports are correctly labelled, and plundered pirate ports will correctly save their status instead of giving infinite loot.
- Lyonesse now shows on the correct side of the island on the map.
- Updated ship navigation and terrain avoidance.

Curious Expedition, The has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Curious Expedition, The [In Dev] *TO* Curious Expedition, The

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 231.0 MB *TO* 163.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.30.0.0 (gog-15) *TO* 1.0.0.0 (gog-16)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 151.0 MB *TO* 160.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.30.0.0 (gog-18) *TO* 1.0.0.0 (gog-19)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 97.0 MB *TO* 74.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 0.30.0.0 (gog-14) *TO* 1.0.0.0 (gog-15)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.0.0 (02 September 2016)

- THE FINAL RELEASE! The Curious Expedition is now officially released!

Subterrain has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1142 [Windows] --- File size: 5.0 MB --- Version: gog-21

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (586.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1141 (gog-20) *TO* 1142 (gog-21)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1142 (02 September 2016)

- Fixed : Tube map not showing bug caused by side effect of changing interaction code from the previous beta version.
high rated
muntdefems: From MaGog's logs for 3 September, here comes a batch of updates including a changelog update for No Man's Sky with no apparent file update (guess they will come later today... or on Monday?):
That's because there's been a beta patch available for a little bit, and I'd say GOG is putting it up on public on Monday. Unless someone actually works on the weekend :p
Got flagged for a Mount & Blade Warband update but can't see what if anything changed. Didn't notice anything mentioned here, anyone know?
skeletonbow: Got flagged for a Mount & Blade Warband update but can't see what if anything changed. Didn't notice anything mentioned here, anyone know?
When did you see it? I just ran gogrepo.py to update all the installers I have (and to download a few new ones I recently bought), I don't recall if there was any Mount&Blade games among them. gogrepo will detect any changes in the installer files, even if there was no update flag from GOG.
Post edited September 03, 2016 by timppu
skeletonbow: Got flagged for a Mount & Blade Warband update but can't see what if anything changed. Didn't notice anything mentioned here, anyone know?
timppu: When did you see it? I just ran gogrepo.py to update all the installers I have (and to download a few new ones I recently bought), I don't recall if there was any Mount&Blade games among them. gogrepo will detect any changes in the installer files, even if there was no update flag from GOG.
I saw it this morning too .