It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

timppu: When did you see it? I just ran gogrepo.py to update all the installers I have (and to download a few new ones I recently bought), I don't recall if there was any Mount&Blade games among them. gogrepo will detect any changes in the installer files, even if there was no update flag from GOG.
Sometime in the last 12 hours or so I believe, I left the tab sitting there so not sure precisely when, but it's still there.
skeletonbow: Got flagged for a Mount & Blade Warband update but can't see what if anything changed. Didn't notice anything mentioned here, anyone know?
Only a change in supported systems for Linux for the Viking Conquest DLC. No files have changed. It was mentioned here.
Skysect: I saw it this morning too .
Ok if it was just e.g. new Linux version for a DLC or such, the update flag probably got cleared for me when I ran gogrepo (and nothing got downloaded as I don't currently download Linux versions).
high rated
Added the No Man's Sky changelog to the game forum, while Vythonaut added the Curious Expedition, The.

The Curious Expedition, The Changelog thread is missing its sticky status, cheers.
skeletonbow: Got flagged for a Mount & Blade Warband update but can't see what if anything changed. Didn't notice anything mentioned here, anyone know?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Only a change in supported systems for Linux for the Viking Conquest DLC. No files have changed. It was mentioned here.
I don't think this kind of change would trigger an update flag. My suspicions point at another thing: this morning my script detected changes in the Windows and Linux installers for the Viking Conquest DLC, but the only thing that changed was the URL for their download links; the files remained exactly the same, and so I didn't report it.

I've got an entry in my TO-DO list to let the script ignore such cases, but I've never got around to actually implement it. Maybe GOG's update flag system doesn't ignore these cases either?
Post edited September 03, 2016 by muntdefems
Geralt_of_Rivia: Only a change in supported systems for Linux for the Viking Conquest DLC. No files have changed. It was mentioned here.
muntdefems: I don't think this kind of change would trigger an update flag. My suspicions point at another thing: this morning my script detected changes in the Windows and Linux installers for the Viking Conquest DLC, but the only thing that changed was the URL for their download links; the files remained exactly the same, and so I didn't report it.

I've got an entry in my TO-DO list to let the script ignore such cases, but I've never got around to actually implement it. Maybe GOG's update flag system doesn't ignore these cases either?
As far as I know the flags are set manually.
Ah, thanks. I didn't notice that when I searched. Interestingly, clicking on your link uncovered yet another forum bug though too. I have the forums configured to display the maximum number of posts per page (not the lame default), so I'm not sure if everyone will encounter this bug or not. When I click on your link which goes to post #14207 it brings me to the very top of the current page, and the first post on the current page as of my writing is post #14208, so if one wasn't observant enough they would just not find the post you were talking about as it is the last post on the previous page. GOG's algorithm for figuring out what to display is wrong it seems.

In a perfect world I would file a bug report about this so they're aware of it and could probably spend about 15 seconds to locate what is probably an off by one error in the forum code. In the real world if I were to do that however, I would waste probably 5 minutes of my time and the issue would go unacknowledged and never get investigated or addressed as the forum code is at the very bottom of their priority list. So, yet another forum bug we just have to live with I guess. :)
muntdefems: I don't think this kind of change would trigger an update flag. My suspicions point at another thing: this morning my script detected changes in the Windows and Linux installers for the Viking Conquest DLC, but the only thing that changed was the URL for their download links; the files remained exactly the same, and so I didn't report it.

I got an update flag of one game update, clicked on the filter to see just updated games and it listed Mount & Blade Warband. Couldn't see any changelog, came here and searched for "Mount" then for "blade" on the current page using the browser text search on page feature and didn't find anything. Would have found it if I went one page back (maximum posts per page) apparently though but I check here regularly so thought I was covered good on this page. :) So I did get an update notification for this for some reason. We're so lucky to have yourself and mrkgnao's efforts sorting this stuff out for us, thanks again for that. :)
Post edited September 03, 2016 by skeletonbow
Geralt_of_Rivia: As far as I know the flags are set manually.
You're probably right. I do remember Judas speaking sometimes as if he was manually setting up the flags himself. In that case I don't really know what could have caused the raising of that particular flag, though... :\

skeletonbow: Ah, thanks. I didn't notice that when I searched. Interestingly, clicking on your link uncovered yet another forum bug though too. I have the forums configured to display the maximum number of posts per page (not the lame default), so I'm not sure if everyone will encounter this bug or not. When I click on your link which goes to post #14207 it brings me to the very top of the current page, and the first post on the current page as of my writing is post #14208, so if one wasn't observant enough they would just not find the post you were talking about as it is the last post on the previous page. GOG's algorithm for figuring out what to display is wrong it seems.
I too have my forum settings at 50 messages per page and had observed this bug a long time ago, but never bothered to report it. :S
At least it's something that gets only rarely triggered...
muntdefems: You're probably right. I do remember Judas speaking sometimes as if he was manually setting up the flags himself. In that case I don't really know what could have caused the raising of that particular flag, though... :\

I too have my forum settings at 50 messages per page and had observed this bug a long time ago, but never bothered to report it. :S
At least it's something that gets only rarely triggered...
It's the first time I've encountered it and noticed, but just by math alone there would be a 1 in 50 chance of hitting it per se. It's potentially possible that it might also have something to do with posts being moderated out and deleted leaving gaps in the post numbers in their wake, but the forum pagination code not taking that into account so it ends up calculating the wrong page. In fact, due to the non factor of 50 count on the post in question I would almost guarantee that's what is happening. They are probably doing something like (post_number / 50) to calculate the page number to go to without taking into account deleted posts, but when displaying pages still displaying 50 posts per page, so the page number a numbered post is actually on differs from the simple math of dividing the highest post number by 50. Just a guess, but a logical one anyway. If that is the actual problem, then in order to get the correct page number to display that has the referenced post they would need to take into account the number of deleted posts in a thread. Not an overly tricky problem to solve, but probably not one they'll consider important since it only happens for a low count out of 50 posts and only when someone direct references them in a reply which isn't often either.

Still sucks though. If code like this were turned into an open source project instead of being proprietary and private, they could harness the power of the community to go ahead and fix these kind of low hanging fruit bugs for them while they work in bigger and better things. And while I don't feel any sense of entitlement for it, I would welcome the day that GOG would embrace open sourcing some of their code of the website or other stuff to let the community contribute fixes/etc. back. They could still retain control so as to not have the community morph the software into ways they don't approve of, but people could at least make direct code contributions to fix boring bugs they don't have the time nor inclination to fix while having bigger fish to fry. I know I'd probably contribute fixes for a number of things myself that annoy me, and a multitude of others would likely also.
skeletonbow: It's potentially possible that it might also have something to do with posts being moderated out and deleted leaving gaps in the post numbers in their wake, but the forum pagination code not taking that into account so it ends up calculating the wrong page. In fact, due to the non factor of 50 count on the post in question I would almost guarantee that's what is happening.
Yep, that is probably what is happening. This bug has been around for such a long time and it is way more obvious in old / long threads where lots of posts have been deleted because of being marked as spam.
moonshineshadow: Yep, that is probably what is happening. This bug has been around for such a long time and it is way more obvious in old / long threads where lots of posts have been deleted because of being marked as spam.
Yeah. One thing I neglected to mention in my previous post also concerning open sourcing things, is that while that would be a great end goal, it would be something that would take many months if not longer to do as well for reasons that are never apparent to those outside of a company or project. I've been there and done that also. Lots of legal issues, building up infrastructure and other stuff which even if they intended to do it at some point would involve dedicating a non-trivial amount of resources to also, but one can dream. :)
high rated
Don't Starve got an update:

Changelog for update 189297 / GOG-23 (Windows) / GOG-17 (Mac) / GOG-6 (Linux) (added 05 September 2016):

Changes:
- Added lots of new "place" sounds for buildings.
- Put in a profiling and save submission tool to help track down performance issues.

Bug Fixes:
- Prevent large saves in old worlds from crashing when merging SW and RoG.
- Prevent trading/refusing from frozen creatures.
- Boats will smash if they end up on land.
- Fix Wolfgang animation bugs.
- Fix Maxwell shadows getting stuck in boats if far away.
- Fix issue with placing queued structures after wearing brain hat.
- Tentacles are no longer summoned on the water.
- Doydoys correctly drop loot, even if they die in your inventory from being fed bad food.
- Lighter no longer activates if equipped while rowing.
- Lureplant correctly shows items now.
- Fix issues where incorrect instrument was showing while boating.
- Poison now shows as a cause of death in the morgue.
- Monkeyball sounds better near walls.
- Player can “ingest” venom glands by clicking on themselves
- Proper animation plays when player gives venom glands to other poisoned targets.
- Lots of examine and character speech typo fixes.
- Lots of sound playback issues fixed.
- Sandhills can now be destroyed.
- Make sure Rocky overpopulation fixes are properly included in Shipwrecked DLC, as well as other herd-related cleanup.
- Sunken Boats no longer appear in Adventure mode.
- Now Wildbore won’t run off into the distance when they walk if they lose their target.

https://www.gog.com/forum/dont_starve/changelog/post7
Don't Starve update and with the linux version too - this has just made my monday from crappy to awesome :D

Will play the hell out of the expansion tonight.
high rated
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident:
The classic version (pre Nordic update) of the game has been added as an bonus item. Thank you, Judas!

For those interested, the update by Nordic games is pretty great but sadly introduced an yet unfixed save game corruption bug. Also, it's incompatible with Windows XP by default and removed the alternate DirectX 8 rendering mode.
ShadowOwl: For those interested, the update by Nordic games is pretty great but sadly introduced an yet unfixed save game corruption bug.
Didn't get a flag for this masterpiece of our time, pal. What's the biggest change when compared to the original one?
Thanks!