It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: Telepath Tactics is the new Sanctuary RPG. I haven't played it yet, but I've got like 5 installers for the thing.

EDIT: Just noticed the Caribbean update above (I don't own). Has that thing gotten any better since the panned release?
JudasIscariot: Only 5? :P
Yeah, I was going to add in that it might take another 20 to reach Black Edition levels. But ninja'd. :)
JudasIscariot: Only 5? :P
budejovice: Yeah, I was going to add in that it might take another 20 to reach Black Edition levels. But ninja'd. :)
SRPG = 17 Windows installers
Telepath Tactics = 22 Windows installers :D

If you add the Mac version of Telepath Tactics then we have gone faster than the speed of SRPG :P
high rated
budejovice: Yeah, I was going to add in that it might take another 20 to reach Black Edition levels. But ninja'd. :)
JudasIscariot: SRPG = 17 Windows installers
Telepath Tactics = 22 Windows installers :D

If you add the Mac version of Telepath Tactics then we have gone faster than the speed of SRPG :P
Oh nice! I didn't notice, because I wasn't downloading my updates for a long long time. I hit a record of over 120 updated games a few weeks ago. Now down to Updates: 9. Woo! :)
Post edited October 14, 2015 by budejovice
Grargar: FlatOut has been updated.

Patch 1.1 (14 October 2015)

Fixed an issue with a Windows security update (KB3086255) that prevented the game from being playable on modern systems.
Nice. Was that the only gog game that had that issue? I can't remember what Judas said in that post about it.
Grargar: FlatOut has been updated.

Patch 1.1 (14 October 2015)

Fixed an issue with a Windows security update (KB3086255) that prevented the game from being playable on modern systems.
haydenaurion: Nice. Was that the only gog game that had that issue? I can't remember what Judas said in that post about it.
There are a couple of other games that are giving us trouble with that Windows update but I remain confident our techs will be able to work around it or solve it outright :)
haydenaurion: Nice. Was that the only gog game that had that issue? I can't remember what Judas said in that post about it.
JudasIscariot: There are a couple of other games that are giving us trouble with that Windows update but I remain confident our techs will be able to work around it or solve it outright :)
Do you know what games those are? I'd like to know so I can delete my old gog copies in preparation.
JudasIscariot: There are a couple of other games that are giving us trouble with that Windows update but I remain confident our techs will be able to work around it or solve it outright :)
haydenaurion: Do you know what games those are? I'd like to know so I can delete my old gog copies in preparation.
F.E.A.R Platinum and Star Wars - Republic Commando.
It seems that Windows update is related to the secdrv.sys and the old Safedisk protection. There are a few guides on internet how to fix this: https://www.google.co.uk/#q=secdrv.sys+games

The various fixes are nothing too difficult to apply, just annoying.
Post edited October 14, 2015 by Ganni1987
haydenaurion: Do you know what games those are? I'd like to know so I can delete my old gog copies in preparation.
JudasIscariot: F.E.A.R Platinum and Star Wars - Republic Commando.
Huh, I just played FEAR not too long ago on Windows 7 which also got that update. I must've played through it before the Windows update.

Much thanks. :)
Post edited October 14, 2015 by haydenaurion
Ganni1987: It seems that Windows update is related to the secdrv.sys and the old Safedisk protection. There are a few guides on internet how to fix this: https://www.google.co.uk/#q=secdrv.sys+games

I've heard of the fix, but it would be nice if MS would make the process of switching that on and off easier, like adding a one-click option or something.
JudasIscariot: F.E.A.R Platinum and Star Wars - Republic Commando.
haydenaurion: Huh, I just played FEAR not too long ago on Windows 7 which also got that update. I must've played through it before the Windows update.

It still works on my system and I always install Windows updates, weird.
haydenaurion: Huh, I just played FEAR not too long ago on Windows 7 which also got that update. I must've played through it before the Windows update.

omega64: It still works on my system and I always install Windows updates, weird.
Yeah, this update for SafeDisc and SecuROM games is confusing to me. :P

omega64: It still works on my system and I always install Windows updates, weird.
Ditto. I have it installed right now and I haven't noticed anything.
Ganni1987: It seems that Windows update is related to the secdrv.sys and the old Safedisk protection. There are a few guides on internet how to fix this: https://www.google.co.uk/#q=secdrv.sys+games

haydenaurion: I've heard of the fix, but it would be nice if MS would make the process of switching that on and off easier, like adding a one-click option or something.
I think the idea is to make it so that people who don't even know how to re-dock an accidentally-tragged Office 97 toolbar will be too scared to try it if a malicious application tries to walk them through it.
From MaGog's logs for 14 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE FlatOut, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+Italian+Spanish (setup_flatout_2.1.0.4.exe ***TO*** setup_flatout_2.1.0.7.exe; ***TO*** 1.1 (gog-7); Wed, 05 Nov 2014 10:15:59 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:11:55 GMT; 938,337,400 ***TO*** 933,993,120)

NOTE! CHANGED FlatOut, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207658693.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1 (14 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue with a Windows security update (KB3086255) that prevented the game from being playable on modern systems.

NOTE! CHANGED FlatOut, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED FlatOut, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD equiv. (2 GHz recommended), 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard (Gamepad recommended) ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD equiv. (2 GHz recommended), Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard (Gamepad recommended)

Also French+Italian+Spanish have been added to the language drop-down menu for the FlatOut downloadable Linux installer (previously had only English). No file changes involved.

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, downloadables, Director's Cut: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3) (setup_wasteland2_directors_cut_2.0.0.1.exe ***TO*** setup_wasteland2_directors_cut_2.0.1.2.exe; gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2; Mon, 12 Oct 2015 15:59:35 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:49:54 GMT; 36,172,024 ***TO*** 36,171,800)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, downloadables, Director's Cut: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3) (setup_wasteland2_directors_cut_2.0.0.1-1.bin ***TO*** setup_wasteland2_directors_cut_2.0.1.2-1.bin; gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2; Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:08:57 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:06:22 GMT; no change in size)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, downloadables, Director's Cut: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3) (setup_wasteland2_directors_cut_2.0.0.1-2.bin ***TO*** setup_wasteland2_directors_cut_2.0.1.2-2.bin; gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2; Mon, 12 Oct 2015 16:06:02 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:09:17 GMT; 2,802,515,604 ***TO*** 2,802,131,590)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, downloadables, Director's Cut: Hotfix 1 (patch_wasteland2_directors_cut_2.0.1.2.exe; Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:49:36 GMT; 49,558,800)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, downloadables, Director's Cut: Mac OS X installer, English (wasteland_2_directors_cut_2.0.0.1.dmg ***TO*** wasteland_2_directors_cut_2.0.0.2.dmg; gog-1 ***TO*** gog-2; Mon, 12 Oct 2015 17:33:37 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:42:36 GMT; 9,901,155,255 ***TO*** 9,923,830,778)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, downloadables, Director's Cut: Linux installer, English (gog_wasteland_2_director_s_cut_2.0.0.2.sh; gog-2; Wed, 14 Oct 2015 15:24:35 GMT; 9,935,696,109)

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207665713.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition --- Director's Cut
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1 (14 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This hotfix tweaks the camera zoom level.

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, os: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17 (64-bit), Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17 (64-bit), Processor: Intel i5 series or equivalent, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space

[Similar for the deluxe edition and DLC, except that:
1) the deluxe edition still lists XP as supported
2) the DLC lists the minimum Linux requirements as the recommended Mac OS X requirements
3) the DLC lists the recommended Linux requirements as the minimum Linux requirements
(probably GOG game page bugs)]