It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 12 October:

[...]

NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664303.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.3 / 1.0.0 MP (12 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This update adds multiplayer to Sir, You Are Being Hunted.

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Was this flagged for anyone?
I didn't get a flag either. However I was kind of expecting it after the devs uploaded the new build to Humble a couple of days ago.
Just got the flag for Sir, You Are Being Hunted with the previously mentioned multiplayer update.

Also got an update for Defender's Quest:
Patch 1.1.50 (13 October 2015)
Adds professional Spanish Translation
Adds volunteer Italian Translation
Fixes visual bug with achievements:
Previously, when you got any of the "hero mode" achievements, recruiting a generic character afterwards would make the achievement appear unearned in the in-game interface. It was still marked as complete in data, but it seemed like it was no longer achieved in the menu visuals. This is now fixed; at the very least it should not happen anymore in the future, and it might even retroactively fix the issue for certain players.
No update flag for Witcher 3 DLC but it's there. Is there any possibility to download the DLC with the GOG downloader?

And btw: even though I own everything from the Witcher 3 GOG still says that I don't own W3 (got it from nvidia promo) - will this ever be fixed? It's confusing and kind of wrong.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by MarkoH01
JMich: Just got the flag for Sir, You Are Being Hunted with the previously mentioned multiplayer update.
Yep, me too. Guess the update was also being hunted and it feared raising any flags, to avoid being spotted by those evil robot hunters... :S
MarkoH01: No update flag for Witcher 3 DLC but it's there. Is there any possibility to download the DLC with the GOG downloader?

And btw: even though I own everything from the Witcher 3 GOG still says that I don't own W3 (got it from nvidia promo) - will this ever be fixed? It's confusing and kind of wrong.
About, the games not being tagged in the store , it's a bug , which GOG didn't fixed yet : Preorder / Kickarster / Promo trhough Nvidia or whatever games have a different id than the ones at release :/

However if you put it in the cart, and try to buy one of those games you ownthere's a warning displayed.
Post edited October 13, 2015 by DyNaer
high rated
budejovice: 1849: Gold Edition
JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
Much appreciated!
MarkoH01: No update flag for Witcher 3 DLC but it's there. Is there any possibility to download the DLC with the GOG downloader?

DyNaer: About, the games not being tagged in the store , it's a bug , which GOG didn't fixed yet : Preorder / Kickarster / Promo trhough Nvidia or whatever games have a different id than the ones at release :/

However if you put it in the cart, and try to buy one of those games you ownthere's a warning displayed.
Thank you. I really hope they will fix this soon.
From MaGog's logs for 13 October (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! Possibly CHANGED FILE Armikrog, all_files, Windows installer, English

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Armikrog, all_files, 1.01 patch [Windows]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Armikrog, all_files, Patch 1.02 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.01 (gog-2) -> 1.02 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Armikrog, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.02 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Armikrog, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.01 (gog-2) ***TO*** 1.02 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Armikrog, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1433157800.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.02 (13 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Issues Fixed:
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue that caused some levers to not spawn correctly
NOTE! ADD +++ Final Octovator languages have been fixed
NOTE! ADD +++ Controller no longer can grant all items
NOTE! ADD +++ You now have to find the last piece of P-Tonium to beat the game
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where Beaky wasn’t required to sit on a certain green button to get the door open
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a few subtitle issues
NOTE! ADD +++ Saved Game Override now works correctly

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer)

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, sys_req_win: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64 bit)bit, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card, Recommended system requirements: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)bit, Processor: Intel i5 series or AMD equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card ***TO*** Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit), Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM), DirectX: Version 9.0c, Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card, Recommended system requirements: Vista 7 / 8 /8.1/10 (64 bit), Processor: Intel i5 series or AMD equivalent, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM), DirectX: Version 10 or higher, Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, sys_req_mac: Mac OSX 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 300 Series or Radeon equivalent, Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Mac OSX 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Intel Core i7 2.66 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series or Radeon equivalent, Hard Drive: 30 GB available space ***TO*** Mac OSX 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 300 Series or Radeon equivalent (512 MB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Recommended system requirements: Mac OSX 10.7.0 or higher, Processor: Intel Core i7 2.66 GHz, Memory: 8 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 400 Series or Radeon equivalent (1 GB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies. Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Processor: Intel i5 series or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies. Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only ***TO***

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, compatibility: Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility ***TO*** Compatibility notice: Wasteland 2: Directors Cut requires a 64-bit operating system, Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility

[Almost the same for the DLC and deluxe edition, but the deluxe edition still lists XP as supported (probably a GOG game page bug)]

NOTE! CHANGED Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)

[GOG game page bug fix]
From MaGog's logs for 13 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Czech+German+Japanese+Korean+Russian (setup_defenders_quest_2.8.0.13.exe; ; Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:36:51 GMT; 180,640,104)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Czech+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish (setup_defenders_quest_2.10.0.17.exe; 1.1.50 (gog-17); Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:55:37 GMT; 164,937,704)

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Czech+German+Japanese+Korean+Russian (defender_s_quest_1.8.0.19.dmg; ; Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:33:26 GMT; 170,417,230)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Defender's Quest, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Czech+German+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Russian+Spanish (defenders_quest_2.1.0.29.dmg; 1.1.50 (gog-29); Tue, 13 Oct 2015 14:55:50 GMT; 172,183,039)

NOTE! CHANGED Defender's Quest, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207659129.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.1.50 (13 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Adds professional Spanish Translation
NOTE! ADD +++ Adds volunteer Italian Translation
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixes visual bug with achievements:
NOTE! ADD +++ Previously, when you got any of the "hero mode" achievements, recruiting a generic character afterwards would make the achievement appear unearned in the in-game interface. It was still marked as complete in data, but it seemed like it was no longer achieved in the menu visuals. This is now fixed; at the very least it should not happen anymore in the future, and it might even retroactively fix the issue for certain players.

NOTE! CHANGED Defender's Quest, languages: Audio and text: Czech, German, English, Japanese, Korean, Russian ***TO*** Text only: Czech, German, English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian

NOTE! CHANGED Defender's Quest, file_size: 172 MB ***TO*** 157 MB

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Wing Commander™ 3 Heart of the Tiger™, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (wing_commander_3_1.0.0.3.dmg ***TO*** wing_commander_3_heart_of_the_tiger_2.0.0.8.dmg; ***TO*** gog-8; Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:55:33 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:43:15 GMT; 1,819,384,207 ***TO*** 1,811,737,960)

[No flag, no changelog. Possibly a Galaxy compatibility change.]

NOTE! FAILED to find FORUM for Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Game Series
JMich: Just got the flag for Sir, You Are Being Hunted with the previously mentioned multiplayer update.
Errr... the Linux version of this update seems to be borked:
- There's no crosshair to know where you're looking at,
- The "hand" prompt for interacting with things isn't working, or only works sometimes,
- Most annoying of all, the keyboard movement keys (W,A,S,D) seem to be tied to the cardinal directions (North-West-South-East) no matter where your character is looking at.

Looks like they're all exclusive to the GOG version since the one I got from Humble works alright.
Post edited October 14, 2015 by muntdefems
From MaGog's logs for 14 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Telepath Tactics, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_telepath_tactics_2.21.0.23.exe ***TO*** setup_telepath_tactics_2.22.0.24.exe; 1.049 (gog-23) ***TO*** 1.051 (gog-24); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:07:16 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 13 Oct 2015 15:18:39 GMT; 156,512,088 ***TO*** 156,511,024)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Telepath Tactics, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (telepath_tactics_2.19.0.29.dmg ***TO*** telepath_tactics_2.21.0.30.dmg; 1.049 (gog-29) ***TO*** 1.051 (gog-30); Fri, 02 Oct 2015 12:07:31 GMT ***TO*** Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:06:06 GMT; 163,503,542 ***TO*** 163,494,274)

NOTE! CHANGED Telepath Tactics, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1428918226.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.051 (14 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which the game would throw an error upon starting a new game if the game did not detect an already-existing Documents > My Games > Telepath Tactics > Saved Games directory.
NOTE! ADD +++ added in extra dialogue in the fight outside the bandit fortress giving the player additional prior warning before the enemy lowers the drawbridge.
NOTE! ADD +++ added a chance of both Stunned and Burning status to the “Explode” attack from the destruction of Teresa’s charges.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.050 (14 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ the game will now successfully load saved game files from slots which you haven’t yet created a game in. (If, for example, you download someone else’s saved game.)
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which the game’s shadowling bosses would not spawn with flying.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug in which the game would sometimes throw a null reference error if the first turn of a battle ended without any particles being rendered.
NOTE! ADD +++ reworked and reorganized particle rendering code to avoid any remaining situations where particles would stick around the battlefield.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a typo where the game treated the Flail item as increasing a character’s health by 250 points (and decreasing it a corresponding amount upon unequipping).
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a typo where the game treated the Steam Crossbow item as increasing a character’s health by 320 points (and decreasing it a corresponding amount upon unequipping).
NOTE! ADD +++ increased the strength of the Steam Crossbow from 12 to 14.
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed scripting error in final battle which caused enemy reinforcements to cut off after turn 7.
NOTE! ADD +++ moved one of the spike traps in the final battle to keep newly spawned units from flying into it each time.
From MaGog's logs for 14 October:

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Caribbean!, all_files, Patch 1.057 (gog-9) [Windows]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Caribbean!, all_files, Patch 1.060 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.057 (gog-9) -> 1.060 (gog-10)

NOTE! CHANGED Caribbean!, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1424250504.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.060 (14 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Added:
NOTE! ADD +++ Upkeep cost per week number for the troop menu.
NOTE! ADD +++ New land siege location with the stone fortress.
NOTE! ADD +++ Siege location is determined by the type of the siege (naval or land one) and the amount of buildings in the town — towns that are more developed will have stone walls around them.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed:
NOTE! ADD +++ Ability to order enemy artillery to seize fire while playing on the defensive side.
NOTE! ADD +++ Incorrect attacking side in boarding fights when joining ally's fleet.
NOTE! ADD +++ Incorrect ship number written in pre-battle menu when joining sea battle with allies.
NOTE! ADD +++ Cannon model falling through the floor on the artillery purchase menu.

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Interstellaria, all_files, Windows installer, English, dl_ver: 1.07 (gog-6) ***TO*** 1.07b (gog-7)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Interstellaria, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.07 (gog-7) ***TO*** 1.07b (gog-8)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Interstellaria, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 1.07 (gog-10) ***TO*** 1.07b (gog-11)

NOTE! CHANGED Interstellaria, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1436951929.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.07b (14th October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ PLANET PROGRESS SAVE/RESPAWN
NOTE! ADD +++ This is a bit more of a bigger mechanic. Levels you visit will now stay saved for 20 minutes, and will respawn after that. It may increase in the future, but I'd like to see it played first before I change it.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ NEW CREW GUNS
NOTE! ADD +++ Bashien Flash Gun
NOTE! ADD +++ Suna Seed Dart
NOTE! ADD +++ Kaidun Dynamite
NOTE! ADD +++ Kursha Stun Prod
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ BUGS FIXED
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a game crash in a human space encounter
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug where ships would "flip" nonstop during combat
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug where crew would try to face an enemy on a ledge and then fall off it
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a floating resources
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed a bug where crewmen would not be entertained by leaving the ship
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Other
NOTE! ADD +++ Several maps will change over time now, with more to come.
NOTE! ADD +++ New Random Event
NOTE! ADD +++ The prices of all the crew guns have been adjusted
NOTE! ADD +++ Pathfinding should feel a lot "quicker"
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ What is to come:
NOTE! ADD +++ There will be a slight gap in updates in the next month with some bigger things on the horizon, so I wanted to warn the players ahead of time!
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ I have additional content which I am very excited about, but do not want to itemize here until it's complete.
NOTE! ADD +++ New/Shorter Tutorial
NOTE! ADD +++ Overhaul of UI
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ It is mostly UI and Tutorial will take a bit longer than past updates. It's asked about a lot, and it's just one of those things that is a bit more time consuming but has been on our radar!

NOTE! CHANGED Interstellaria, file_size: 115 MB ***TO*** 122 MB
FlatOut has been updated.

Patch 1.1 (14 October 2015)

Fixed an issue with a Windows security update (KB3086255) that prevented the game from being playable on modern systems.
high rated
Telepath Tactics is the new Sanctuary RPG. I haven't played it yet, but I've got like 5 installers for the thing.

EDIT: Just noticed the Caribbean update above (I don't own). Has that thing gotten any better since the panned release?
Post edited October 14, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Telepath Tactics is the new Sanctuary RPG. I haven't played it yet, but I've got like 5 installers for the thing.

EDIT: Just noticed the Caribbean update above (I don't own). Has that thing gotten any better since the panned release?
Only 5? :P