It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fortune_p_dawg: did they promise a consolidated installer? that would be nice.
MarkoH01: Yes and no. They did promise complete installers for the base and every expansion so that would be three. In fact Judas himself stated that this will be done until the end of last week. Well, it isn't. I, myself would rather prefer to get the possibility for an all in one installer i.e. the GOTY version but so far GOG has stated that they cannot decide this and CDPR has stated that this will not come. I also asked CDPR on the German facebook site why on earth this cannot be done and they were wondering themselves and promised to ask for the reason. That was about one week ago - so far radio silence.
Has it been verified that the GOTY edition has consolidated installers? I was under the impression that GOTY buyers had the same mess of downloads we did.

but i do agree. all those patches and downloads are messy as fuck.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
high rated
Added the Terraria changelog to the game forum.

Created a Changelog thread in the Wing Commander series game forum, and added the Wing Commander™ 3 Heart of the Tiger™ changelog.

Cusith: [...]

Out of interest did they ever explain why Witcher 3 never posts updated flags, or does that work for some folk?
They never did, but the lack of update notifications is due to the game having a different ID in our libraries from that on the store, which is everyone that pre-ordered or got it via the nVidia promo, not sure about those that got a retail version and activated it here.
MarkoH01: Yes and no. They did promise complete installers for the base and every expansion so that would be three. In fact Judas himself stated that this will be done until the end of last week. Well, it isn't. I, myself would rather prefer to get the possibility for an all in one installer i.e. the GOTY version but so far GOG has stated that they cannot decide this and CDPR has stated that this will not come. I also asked CDPR on the German facebook site why on earth this cannot be done and they were wondering themselves and promised to ask for the reason. That was about one week ago - so far radio silence.
fortune_p_dawg: Has it been verified that the GOTY edition has consolidated installers? I was under the impression that GOTY buyers had the same mess of downloads we did.

but i do agree. all those patches and downloads are messy as fuck.
Yes, this has been verified through owners of the GOTY release. The GOTY release should also (according to the forum) offer changing main menu screens (picture changing from base game to the two different expansion menu screens).

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/new_installers_for_tw3/post26
Post edited September 12, 2016 by MarkoH01
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 12 September:

[Part 1 of 2]

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Silence [Upcoming]

A game has probably been added: Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander [Upcoming]

8-bit Hordes has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, French, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, French, Hungarian (BETA), Polish (BETA), Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.73.619901 (gog-7) *TO* 0.73.620572 (gog-8)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.73.620572 (12 September 2016)

- 8-Bit Armies & 8-Bit Hordes translated to Polish & Hungarian. This translation should be considered BETA for now. A final version will be posted next week after we receive feedback.
- Subtitles have been created for Russian, German, French, Portuguese, and Chinese languages. (Hungarian & Polish will be completed next week). To turn on subtitles, visit the OPTIONS - TEXT menu.
- New font-remapping functionality dropped in behind the scenes for extra lengthy foreign languages so they are less likely to extend beyond the available UI.
- Miscellaneous UI changes have been made to support longer translated text by making various text boxes longer.
- Earned stars in Co-Op mode were sometimes not displayed correctly and this should be fixed now.
- All maps have been audited for pathfinding issues and fixed if and where necessary.
- The Mod Text File (STUB_Master_Text_Mod_Unicode.csv) for editing the in-game text was updated to include the latest additions to the game. Subtitle support will be added next week.
- Fixed an issue where hosting and then canceling a LAN match would prevent players from loading a campaign map afterward.
- Expanded tooltips have been added to all game manual tech tree objects.

Terraria has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_terraria_2.5.0.8.sh *TO* gog_terraria_2.6.0.9.sh --- Size has not changed (207.7 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 09 Sep 2016 13:44:55 GMT *TO* Mon 12 Sep 2016 16:47:34 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 (gog-8) *TO* 1.3.3.1 (gog-9)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* terraria_en_2.5.0.6.pkg *TO* terraria_en_2.6.0.7.pkg --- Size has not changed (202.4 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 09 Sep 2016 13:43:43 GMT *TO* Mon 12 Sep 2016 16:47:50 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 (gog-6) *TO* 1.3.3.1 (gog-7)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File name *FROM* setup_terraria_2.12.0.14.exe *TO* setup_terraria_2.13.0.15.exe --- Size has not changed (132.4 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 09 Sep 2016 13:41:40 GMT *TO* Mon 12 Sep 2016 16:46:43 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.3.3 (gog-14) *TO* 1.3.3.1 (gog-15)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.3.3.1 (12 September 2016)

- Fixed many cases of net disconnect/multiplayer bugs
- Fixed inventory items "getting stuck" in multiplayer
- Fixed death messages only showing player names under certain circumstances
- Fixed Sky Fracture's sell & reforge costs
- Fixed stopwatch not showing proper speed when in liquids

Mother Russia Bleeds has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.1 [Linux] --- File size: 2.0 MB --- Version: gog-2

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File size *FROM* 748.0 MB *TO* 747.0 MB --- Version *FROM* gog-1 *TO* 1.0.1 (gog-2)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* gog-2 *TO* 1.0.1 (gog-3)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Planetbase has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (347.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0 (gog-3) *TO* 1.2.1 (gog-3)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (290.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.2.0 (gog-3) *TO* 1.2.1 (gog-4)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.2.1 (12th September 2016)
GENERAL

- Added new models for colonist and visitor ships, and improved textures for the existing ones.
- Added achievements screen, you can see which achievements you've completed within the game.

CHALLENGES

- Added ReachBots objective, this requires the player to build a certain number of bots.
- Added DisableColonyShipRecycling gameplay modifier, that prevents the player from recycling the Colony Ship in challenges.
- Added ThunderstormRisk gameplay modifier, that allows to add thunderstorms in any planet (or disable them in the Storm Planet).

MISC

- Small cabin model fixed, windows were in the wrong place.
- Visitors without an owned ship, will still leave in the next ship, but only if it doesn't contain intruders.

Man O' War: Corsair [In Dev] has probably changed

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.4.3 (12 September 2016)

- Dedicated AA weapon damage increased against flyers
- Fixed a bug with wizards endlessly trying to cast and never regaining mana
- Characters no longer look at their target when it’s dead
- Player character will look at locked-on character target
- Character turning made more responsive
- Fixed a bug with orc wizard towers when viewed through spyglass
- Very distant flyers should no longer sometimes appear near your ship at water level
- Squigbombz can now be shot down
- Player ship flyer will no longer become hostile to the player ship

8-bit Armies has probably changed

>>> Supported languages changed *FROM* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German (BETA), French, Russian *TO* Audio and text: English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Chinese, German, French, Hungarian (BETA), Polish (BETA), Russian

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (1.3 GB) --- Version *FROM* 0.73.619901 (gog-30) *TO* 0.73.620572 (gog-31)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.73.620572 (12 September 2016)

- 8-Bit Armies & 8-Bit Hordes translated to Polish & Hungarian. This translation should be considered BETA for now. A final version will be posted next week after we receive feedback.
- Subtitles have been created for Russian, German, French, Portuguese, and Chinese languages. (Hungarian & Polish will be completed next week). To turn on subtitles, visit the OPTIONS - TEXT menu.
- New font-remapping functionality dropped in behind the scenes for extra lengthy foreign languages so they are less likely to extend beyond the available UI.
- Miscellaneous UI changes have been made to support longer translated text by making various text boxes longer.
- Earned stars in Co-Op mode were sometimes not displayed correctly and this should be fixed now.
- All maps have been audited for pathfinding issues and fixed if and where necessary.
- The Mod Text File (STUB_Master_Text_Mod_Unicode.csv) for editing the in-game text was updated to include the latest additions to the game. Subtitle support will be added next week.
- Fixed an issue where hosting and then canceling a LAN match would prevent players from loading a campaign map afterward.
- Expanded tooltips have been added to all game manual tech tree objects.
high rated
[Part 2 of 2]

Exanima [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 0.6.4.3e [Windows] --- File size: 343.0 MB --- Version: gog-5

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1.1 GB *TO* 1.2 GB --- Version *FROM* 0.6.3.7 (gog-4) *TO* 0.6.4.3e (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 0.6.4.3e (12 September 2016)

- Ogre matches in arena mode (more tiers coming)
- New Close Combat skill technique: Dual Wield
- New Shield skill technique: Synchrony
- New Shield skill technique: Ward
- New Shield skill technique: Persist
- New Shield skill technique: Endure
- New Shield skill technique: Mobility
- Added shield block stamina mechanic
- Added shield item statistics
- Added merchant hireling NPC in arena mode
- Hireling NPCs now come with various ranks and equipment
- Many new items (more on the way)
- Improved footwork and balance
- Improved combat stances
- Reworked all combat and most other animations
- Improved parrying and blocking
- Improved thrust accuracy and power
- Improved action transitions and dynamic posing
- Sped up recovery from falling
- Various improvements and fixes to combat mechanics
- Improved AI combat tactics
- Improved NPC equipment choices
- More variety in master level opponents
- Gave AI more human-like use of controls
- LtR swings are now easier to execute
- Various graphical improvements
- Analogue stick movement via XInput
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements

Pan-Pan has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 - 1024 MB (1 gig), Storage: 200 MB available space, Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card, Mouse, Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ @ 2.8 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 - 1024 MB (1 gig), Storage: 200 MB available space, Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card, Mouse, Keyboard, Notice: this game is 64-bit only

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (74.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0 (gog-1) *TO* 1.03 (gog-2)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.0.3 (12th September 2016)
(Linux only )

- Adds 64-bit compatibility
- Fixes 1.0.2 and 1.0.1 issues

Project Highrise has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (52.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.1 (gog-4) *TO* 1.0.3.1 (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG ADDED]
Update 1.0.3 (12th September 2016)
Win only - Mac coming soon
Improvements

- Increased capacity of certain services
- Increased height caps in sandbox mode

Bug fixes

- Text fixes in multiple languages
- Fixed a bug where bulldozer tool had slightly different removal behavior
than clicking "evict or remove" button in the unit's dialog
- Fixed a bug with some decorations leaving behind boxes when they're removed
- Fixed a bug with 2-story plaza decorations leaving behind boxes that float in the air
- Fixed a bug with construction workers floating mid-air if you deleted the floor
around and underneath them, now they get snapped to the ground
- Fixed a bug with deleted floor tiles showing "destination unreachable" warnings
- Fixed a bug where broken elevators sometimes did not get fixed
- Fixed a bug where trash boxes sometimes did not get collected
- Fixed a bug where time like "4:30" would be displayed incorrectly sometimes
- Fixed a bug where some restaurant workers were not getting dinner and complaining
- Fixed several tuning problems with media campaigns
- Fixed a pricing discrepancy between 2BR and 2BR Lux apartments
- Fixed out of bounds pathing anchors in several restaurants and retail stores
- Fixed gourmet restaurant goal not accepting seafood restaurant
- Fixed requirements for finance HQ office requiring too many financial offices

Version 1.0.2
Bug fixes

- Text fixes in multiple languages
- Steam: fix for game not getting past main menu, gibberish text showing in lower right corner
- Steam: added background image switcher for the preorder bonus background in the main menu
deleted
MarkoH01: Yes and no. They did promise complete installers for the base and every expansion so that would be three. In fact Judas himself stated that this will be done until the end of last week. Well, it isn't.

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt/new_installers_for_tw3
Yeah, I remember reading that too.

The GOG standalone installers have a number of commandline options available which I have just investigated but not tested personally yet. Looking through the list of options available it appears that it is possible to invoke the setup program for a game for completely unattended installation. If the patches, DLC and expansion pack installers also have these options then it would be trivial for someone to create a standalone wrapper program to drop into the directory and allow all non-GOTY users to have a single installer front-end to run in order to install the entire game and all of the DLC, patches etc.

I am considering doing just that because it looks like it may be pretty damn easy to do. :) Unfortunately I don't have a lot of disk space available and testing that out would eat gobs of disk space so I'll need to free up space and muck around first.

No promises, as I do not need this for myself so I'd be doing it only for others, but if I do go ahead and whip something up that seems worthy of sharing with the community I'll post something here in the forums about it. If someone else wants to take a stab at it also and perhaps beat me to the punch, go wild also. :)
Post edited September 12, 2016 by skeletonbow
high rated
Added changelogs for </span></i> and <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/panpan/changelog/post2]Pan-Pan to the respective game fora.

Created Changelog thread for Project Highrise in its game forum, and added the changelog.
There was a planetbase update, but now the mac installer gives me 404 (the windows one works). Can you please check?
Loenas: There was a planetbase update, but now the mac installer gives me 404 (the windows one works). Can you please check?
Should now be resolved - Thanks for letting us know :)
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 13 September:

Darkest Dungeon has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux Hotfix (gog-5) --- File name: patch_darkest_dungeon_2.4.5.5.sh --- File size: 6.6 MB --- Date: Tue 13 Sep 2016 08:15:05 GMT --- Version: [empty]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- File name *FROM* gog_darkest_dungeon_2.4.0.4.sh *TO* gog_darkest_dungeon_2.5.0.5.sh --- Size has not changed (1.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Tue 19 Jul 2016 14:04:06 GMT *TO* Tue 13 Sep 2016 08:35:26 GMT --- Version *FROM* 15015 (gog-4) *TO* 15015 (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Linux update (13th September 2016)

- Fixes misc script errors and crashes people have experienced after the last build

Subterrain has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (586.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1144 (gog-22) *TO* 1145 (gog-23)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1145 (13th September 2016)

- Fixed : Attempt to fix the tutorial window not closing when contamination tutorial pops up while drinking from a sink. This "could" fix the other similar issue.
- Fixed : Photon grenade level 4 Simplified Chinese localization error.

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander [Upcoming] has probably changed

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

>>> Bonuses changed *FROM* [empty] *TO* poster

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Linux installer, English --- File size: 341.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.0.1 (gog-1)

* File added: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 340.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.0.1 (gog-1)

* File added: Windows installer, English --- File size: 294.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.0.1 (gog-1)

* File added: poster --- File size: 6.0 MB --- Version: [empty]

[NO CHANGELOG]

Dungeon Souls [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Linux installer, English --- Size has not changed (162.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 14.4 (gog-3) *TO* 15.0 (gog-4)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (163.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 14.4 (gog-3) *TO* 15.0 (gog-4)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- Size has not changed (159.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 14.4 (gog-4) *TO* 15.0 (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Update 15.0 (13 September 2016)
This patch fixes a problem with the old arcane forge's indexing. Your items and weapons will be wiped. We're sorry for any inconvenience!
Patch 15 introduces the final boss area where the player will fight with Selene. We've also tweaked arcane forge's user interface and added new features to it.
#
Game Elements

- (NEW) Life steal mechanism has changed. It now displays a text informing how much the player has healed with the enemy's damage. Also, life steal will benefit from ALL damage dealt to an enemy,
whether it was from the player or not.

Areas

- (NEW)The End - A new area has been added! "The End" is the game's final area and the area where you get to fight Selene, the Dungeon Master. This area is currently a Work In Progress (W.I.P.) and as such, it may have a few bugs
and missing art assets. However, it should be playable and enjoyable too! It is still missing final cutscenes, but those will come later\n
Unlike other areas, this area does not randomly generate itself. It is a final challenge for the player and will always have the same shape and monsters in it.

UI

- We've changed the way currency is drawn in the game. Every currency drawn will now have marks seperating each three pairs of digits. For example, the number 123456 will be drawn as 123.456

Items
#
(NEW)Bloodletting Sword

- Item Effect: Constantly drains 3 hp every second, but gives 100% life steal.
- Item Class:Cursed

(NEW)Redprint

- Item Effect: Traps deal higher damage and can damage enemies.
- Item Class: Cursed

(NEW)Glass Cannon

- Item Effect: All defense stats (defense and bonus defense) are converted into physical damage. All resists stats (magic resists and bonus magic resist) are converted into magical damage. Any stats gained from other items will also be converted.
- Item Class: Cursed

(NEW)Pet Potato

- Item Effect: Increases gold and experience gained by 10%.
- Item Class: Uncommon

(NEW)Ninby's Grace

- Item Effect: Provides the player with a shield whose strength is equal to 10% of the player's maximum health. This shield regenerates every 10 seconds.
- Item Class: Equipable

(NEW)Herberk's Pendant

- Item Effect: Has a 50% chance of redirecting incoming enemy projectiles. This effect occurs every second.
- Item Class: Equipable

Enemies
(NEW)Shadow ???

- A new enemy approaches with the identity of a known nemesis.

(NEW)Selene

- The dungeon master awaits you.

Arcane Forge
(NEW)UI Re-vamp

- We've changed the arcane forge's User Interface and made it a bit more intuitive. It now has two sections: armory and crafting. Please tell us if you like this UI!

(NEW)Equipables

- Arcane forge now has a new type of item: equipables. Equipables are items that you can carry between runs and that are crafted with recipes. Equipables are common to all classes.

Ingredients

- (NEW)Broken Shell - Used to craft Shell. This item has a rare chance of being dropped by Hives on the Sewers level.
- (NEW)Shell - Used to craft several items.
- (NEW)Magic Core - Used to craft Herberk's Pendant.
- (NEW)Ninby's Essence/b] - Used to craft Ninby's Grace.
- (NEW)Herberk's Jewel - Used to craft Herberk's Pendant. This item has a rare chance of being drop by Skeletal Mages(Necromancers) and Hydras.

Recipes

- (NEW)Shell - Recipe Recipe Rarity: Common.
- (NEW)Herberk's Pendant Recipe - Recipe Rarity: Legendary.
- (NEW)Ninby's Essence Recipe - Recipe Rarity: Rare.
- (NEW)Ninby's Grace Recipe - Recipe Rarity: Legendary.
- (NEW)Magic Core - Recipe Rarity: Uncommon.

Bug Fixes

- Collision Systems, huh? - Fixed a bug where the player would go outside of the boundaries of the dungeon. (We're still figuring out why players get stuck on walls, sorry!)
- Look Mom! I Just Crafted an Error! - Fixed a bug where arcane forge would crash upon any item crafting.
- Arcane what? I just want to play the game... - Fixed a bug where arcane forge would crash upon starting the game (a.k.a. the old system to upgrade the save file has been re-introduced).
high rated
Last updates from MaGog's logs for 13 September:

SimplePlanes has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (260.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.5.2.0 (gog-4) *TO* 1.5.3.1 (gog-5)

* File changed: Windows installer, English --- File size *FROM* 215.0 MB *TO* 246.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.5.2.0 (gog-4) *TO* 1.5.3.1 (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.5.3.1 (13 September 2016)

- Expert achievements for the 6 new races have been fixed.
- AA Tanks now have a little spread to their bullets.
- Added bindable inputs for 'Restart' and 'Restart Here'.
- Fixed a bug with the targeting system that could cause it to spam errors in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid subassembly file would prevent the designer from loading properly.
- Fixed an issue preventing modded engines that require zero air intake from functioning.
- Fixed an issue on Android where a mod with spaces in the filename would not load properly.
- Mod Tools have been updated

- Levels can now be targeted as mobile only or PC only.
- Fixed an issue with destroyers created via the mod tools not obeying initial hostility settings.
- Added support for spawning sandbox AI planes from XML.
- Added support for spawning convoys.
- Fixed an issue with map plugin objects not spawning in the correct positions.
- Fixed an issue with potentially invalid bundle identifiers when exporting Android mods.

Dungeons 2 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: DLC: A Chance of Dragons: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_dungeons_2_a_chance_of_dragons_2.5.0.13.pkg *TO* dlc_dungeons_2_a_chance_of_dragons_2.5.0.14.pkg --- Size has not changed (8.5 MB) --- Date has not changed (Fri 26 Aug 2016 13:54:13 GMT) --- Version *FROM* gog-13 *TO* gog-14

* File changed: DLC: A Game of Winter: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_dungeons_2_a_game_of_winter_2.5.0.13.pkg *TO* dlc_dungeons_2_a_game_of_winter_2.5.0.14.pkg --- Size has not changed (849.7 MB) --- Date has not changed (Fri 26 Aug 2016 13:25:55 GMT) --- Version *FROM* gog-13 *TO* gog-14

* File changed: DLC: A Song of Sand and Fire: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dlc_dungeons_2_a_song_of_sand_and_fire_2.5.0.13.pkg *TO* dlc_dungeons_2_a_song_of_sand_and_fire_2.5.0.14.pkg --- Size has not changed (7.7 MB) --- Date has not changed (Fri 26 Aug 2016 13:23:50 GMT) --- Version *FROM* gog-13 *TO* gog-14

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* dungeons_2_en_2.5.0.13.pkg *TO* dungeons_2_en_2.5.0.14.pkg --- Size has not changed (2.5 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 26 Aug 2016 13:28:56 GMT *TO* Tue 13 Sep 2016 12:50:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.6.1 (gog-13) *TO* 1.6.1.31 (gog-14)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_dungeons2_2.3.0.6.exe *TO* setup_dungeons2_2.4.0.7.exe --- Size has not changed (42.2 MB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 26 Aug 2016 13:22:59 GMT *TO* Tue 13 Sep 2016 14:10:31 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.6.1 (gog-6) *TO* 1.6.1.31 (gog-7)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- File name *FROM* setup_dungeons2_2.3.0.6-1.bin *TO* setup_dungeons2_2.4.0.7-1.bin --- Size has not changed (2.2 GB) --- Date *FROM* Fri 26 Aug 2016 13:27:42 GMT *TO* Tue 13 Sep 2016 14:53:51 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.6.1 (gog-6) *TO* 1.6.1.31 (gog-7)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 1.6.1.31 Hotfix (13th September 2016)
Windows and Mac only

- Fixes Galaxy achievements issues

Tahira: Echoes of the Astral Empire has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size *FROM* 1011.0 MB *TO* 1.0 GB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.03 (gog-3) *TO* 1.0.04

[NO CHANGELOG]

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander [Upcoming] *TO* Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander

>>> System requirements for Linux changed *FROM* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only *TO* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer, Processor: 2GHZ, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libstdc++6:i386 libx11-6:i386 libxau6:i386 libxcb1:i386 libxcursor1:i386 libxdmcp6:i386 libxext6:i386 libxfixes3:i386 libxinerama1:i386 libxrandr2:i386 libxrender1:i386 libglu1:i386, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

>>> System requirements for OS X changed *FROM* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard *TO* OS X 10.9.0 or later, Processor: 2GHZ, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard

>>> System requirements for Windows changed *FROM* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 128MB, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10, Processor: 2GHZ, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard *TO* Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10, Processor: 2GHZ, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 128MB, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard, Recommended system requirements: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 /10, Processor: 2GHZ, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: 512MB, Storage: 400 MB available space, Mouse & Keyboard

>>> Sub-forum added: Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander sub-forum

Project Highrise has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (72.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* 1.0.1.2 (gog-1) *TO* 1.0.3.2

[NO CHANGELOG]

Zombie Night Terror has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- Size has not changed (530.0 MB) --- Version *FROM* Patch 2 (gog-4) *TO* Patch 2 hotfix (gog-5)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]
Patch 2 Mac hotfix (13 September 2016)

- This update for the OSX version fixes a few Galaxy-related issues.
high rated
Added changelogs for </span></i>, <i><span class="bold">[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/simpleplanes/changelog/post2]SimplePlanes, and Zombie Night Terror in the respective fora.

PaterAlf added the Darkest Dungeon changelog to the game forum, while T_a_J added the Dungeons 2 one.
Post edited September 14, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Loenas: There was a planetbase update, but now the mac installer gives me 404 (the windows one works). Can you please check?
B0SC0: Should now be resolved - Thanks for letting us know :)
Thank you, works now!
muntdefems: Wing Commander™ 3 Heart of the Tiger™ has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English+German --- File name *FROM* wing_commander_3_heart_of_the_tiger_2.0.0.9.dmg *TO* wing_commander_3_heart_of_the_tiger_en_2.0.0.10.pkg --- Size has not changed (1.7 GB) --- Date *FROM* Thu 17 Mar 2016 16:59:49 GMT *TO* Mon 12 Sep 2016 11:48:35 GMT --- Version *FROM* gog-9 *TO* gog-10

[CHANGELOG ADDED]

Update (12 September 2016)

- Fixed an issue with the German version of Wing Commander 3's voices not working and the game being in English. The German voices and text should now work properly with the Mac version.
muntdefems:
There has no fix been added for the Windows version. Does that mean that only the Mac version was affected by this bug?