It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: News post is here

Seems like they've removed the base game, Mindgame and Gold Upgrade and just left the Gold Edition (which you then can put the other DLCs on top of).

So slightly simpler?
Should be. You'll only need the base installer for the Gold Edition and then you can treat the DLC installers as patches so you will no longer need to worry about which DLC to install first :)

I also noticed you mentioned a "useless entry for the base game", if you really want it removed I suggest contacting Support about it :)
JudasIscariot: I also noticed you mentioned a "useless entry for the base game", if you really want it removed I suggest contacting Support about it :)
Erm; NO ; sure to create a mess like i already had with Strike Suit Zero & The Director's Cut -> NO WAY

Sorry , How it's handled it's not good at all....
Post edited June 30, 2016 by DyNaer
JudasIscariot: I also noticed you mentioned a "useless entry for the base game", if you really want it removed I suggest contacting Support about it :)
DyNaer: Erm; NO ; sure to create a mess like i already had with Strike Suit Zero & The Director's Cut -> NO WAY

Sorry , How it's handled it's not good at all....
I am not sure what you're getting at? It's one installer for the main game and separate installers for the DLC. Until there is a All-in-One version of SOTS: The Pit this is how it will be in order for us to have everything DRM free.
JudasIscariot: I am not sure what you're getting at? It's one installer for the main game and separate installers for the DLC. Until there is a All-in-One version of SOTS: The Pit this is how it will be in order for us to have everything DRM free.
The point is : once i asked the removal of Strike Suit Zero (because all content were inclued in the Director's cut , the standard edtiion is avaible as bonus)
1 year later (or more) Strike Suit Zero reappared on my account , but there were an endless spinning wheel when i tried to access this entry in my library.

and the only workaround (after many many attempts from the support) was to remove all versions of Strike Suit Zero (original version + director's cut) from my account and to gift me boih entries. -> so in the end the removal of a game is subject to cause some problems.

So to sum up i won't dare to ask a removal of the useless entry of Sword of the Stars base game if i encounter the same problem again.

I never said it wasnt good idea to have the gold edtion entry, the problem is how the problem above is / was handled....when a game is removed.

So i know what i'm speak of....
JudasIscariot: I am not sure what you're getting at? It's one installer for the main game and separate installers for the DLC. Until there is a All-in-One version of SOTS: The Pit this is how it will be in order for us to have everything DRM free.
DyNaer: The point is : once i asked the removal of Strike Suit Zero (because all content were inclued in the Director's cut , the standard edtiion is avaible as bonus)
1 year later (or more) Strike Suit Zero reappared on my account , but there were an endless spinning wheel when i tried to access this entry in my library.

and the only workaround (after many many attempts from the support) was to remove all versions of Strike Suit Zero (original version + director's cut) from my account and to gift me boih entries. -> so in the end the removal of a game is subject to cause some problem.

So to sum up i won't dare to ask a removal of the useless entry of Sword of the Stars base game if i encounter the same problem again.

I never said it wasnt good idea to have the gold edtion entry, the problem is how the problem above is / was handled....when a game is removed.
You can always hide it, then. It's still there, sure, but since it's a separate entry, you can hide it and never see it again :)
JudasIscariot: You can always hide it, then. It's still there, sure, but since it's a separate entry, you can hide it and never see it again :)
Sigh..... i think you don't get it

I know i can hide it, but i point is ; you have mentioned the option to send a ticket to the support for a removal -> that's a no go....since it could potentially create an issue (sooner or later).....

Even the support wasn't able to sort the issue in a "decent" way...and i'm not sure they found where was the problem....since they used a workaround.
JudasIscariot: You can always hide it, then. It's still there, sure, but since it's a separate entry, you can hide it and never see it again :)
DyNaer: Sigh..... i think you don't get it

I know i can hide it, but i point is ; you have mentioned the option to send a ticket to the support for a removal -> that's a no go....since it could potentially create an issue (sooner or later).....
Have you informed Support about the game reappearing a year later?

In any case, I would still send in a ticket and mention that previously a game that was removed upon request ended up reappearing a year later and asking whether this will be the case this time.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: Have you informed Support about the game reappearing a year later?
of course i did...see entry 033 of my locked thread...
JudasIscariot: In any case, I would still send in a ticket and mention that previously a game that was removed upon request ended up reappearing a year later and asking whether this will be the case this time.
You're kidding right ? , no i won't send a support ticket asking a removal ....was just a PAIN once... I mean i'm not really fond of to get through the same trouble (i even prefer to hide the useless entries) -> i learnt my lesson too well -.- ...

on another topic ; the downloader can't fetch any data from some new installers (this one included)
I can't download the new installers for SotS: The Pit Gold Editon with the GOG downloader (extras worked). I'ts fine with the browser at least.
Wurzelkraft: I can't download the new installers for SotS: The Pit Gold Editon with the GOG downloader (extras worked). I'ts fine with the browser at least.
Same here. Same with the Crookz base game yesterday.
Downloader issue for SOTS has been fixed, I'll take care of previous titles (like Crookz / Dreamfall) starting tomorrow.
Nah, I'm not that bothered really. Besides, having more games in my library makes it easier to test some features of my script when required.

Thiev: Downloader issue for SOTS has been fixed, I'll take care of previous titles (like Crookz / Dreamfall) starting tomorrow.
Thanks Thiev, I was worried it might be the start of it no longer being compatible for a moment... the new System Shock Demo also doesn't seem to download through it, I presume it is the same issue.
The link to 'sots_pit_concept_arts' now works after I sent a ticket reporting that the link was fetching 'sots_pit_manual'.

Thanks Tech!
I am not able to download the new System Shock Demo using GOG downloader (it says downloading but it does not download). Is anything wrong here?

Edit: just saw that this is a known issue - nevermind.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by MarkoH01
From MaGog's logs for 30 June:

---------------------------

A game has probably been added: Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Healer [DLC]

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Juggernaut [DLC] has probably changed

>>> Game title changed *FROM* Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Juggernaut [DLC] *TO* Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition - Juggernaut [DLC]

Dreamfall Chapters has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 5.3.0 (64-bit version) --- File name: patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.16.0.23.exe --- File size: 531.3 MB --- Date: Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:25:37 GMT

* File added: Patch 5.3.0 [Linux] --- File name: patch_dreamfall_chapters_2.18.19.23.sh --- File size: 541.6 MB --- Date: Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:40:11 GMT

* File removed: Patch 5.1.1 (64-bit version)

* File removed: Patch 5.1.1 [Linux]

* File changed: 32-bit version (Part 1 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.15.0.22.exe *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.16.0.23.exe --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:16:49 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:25:38 GMT --- Version has not changed

* File changed: 32-bit version (Part 2 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.15.0.22-1.bin *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.16.0.23-1.bin --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:24:05 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:33:04 GMT --- Version has not changed

* File changed: 32-bit version (Part 3 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.15.0.22-2.bin *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.16.0.23-2.bin --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:24:48 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:39:56 GMT --- Version has not changed

* File changed: 32-bit version (Part 4 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.15.0.22-3.bin *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_32bit_2.16.0.23-3.bin --- File size *FROM* 925.4 MB *TO* 924.9 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:18:07 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:30:06 GMT --- Version has not changed

* File changed: Linux installer, English+French+German --- File name *FROM* gog_dreamfall_chapters_2.18.0.22.sh *TO* gog_dreamfall_chapters_2.19.0.23.sh --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:34:29 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:54:30 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.2.0 (gog-22) *TO* 5.3.0 (gog-23)

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English+French+German --- File name *FROM* dreamfall_chapters_2.16.0.29.pkg *TO* dreamfall_chapters_2.17.0.31.pkg --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:26:19 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:53:09 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.2.0 (gog-29) *TO* 5.3.0 (gog-31)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 1 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.15.0.22.exe *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.16.0.23.exe --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:14:58 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:24:21 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.2.0 (gog-22) *TO* 5.3.0 (gog-23)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 2 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.15.0.22-1.bin *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.16.0.23-1.bin --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:19:08 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:40:14 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.2.0 (gog-22) *TO* 5.3.0 (gog-23)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 3 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.15.0.22-2.bin *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.16.0.23-2.bin --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:19:59 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:29:13 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.2.0 (gog-22) *TO* 5.3.0 (gog-23)

* File changed: Windows installer, English+French+German (part 4 of 4) --- File name *FROM* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.15.0.22-3.bin *TO* setup_dreamfall_chapters_2.16.0.23-3.bin --- File size *FROM* 927.1 MB *TO* 926.6 MB --- Date *FROM* Tue 28 Jun 2016 15:16:46 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 13:27:23 GMT --- Version *FROM* 5.2.0 (gog-22) *TO* 5.3.0 (gog-23)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 5.3.0 (30th June 2016)

- Adds German subtitles for Book Five
- Adds remastered English voice files for Books 1-4, fixing inconsistencies in volume and sound quality
- Fixes an issue with the 32-bit version, where players could not connect to our online database
- Fixes a problem with the settings that ignored player's visual effects preferences when switching cameras

Celestian Tales: Old North has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: DLC: Alternate Costume Pack: Linux installer, English --- File size: 7.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File added: DLC: Alternate Costume Pack: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 6.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-8)

* File added: DLC: Alternate Costume Pack: Windows installer, English --- File size: 20.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-2)

* File added: DLC: Howl of the Ravager: Linux installer, English --- File size: 62.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-1)

* File added: DLC: Howl of the Ravager: Mac OS X installer, English --- File size: 60.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-8)

* File added: DLC: Howl of the Ravager: Windows installer, English --- File size: 129.0 MB --- Version: 1.1.2 (gog-2)

* File added: DLC: Original Soundtrack: soundtrack (FLAC) --- File size: 225.0 MB

[Probably upcoming DLCs. Not accessible yet.]

* File changed: Mac OS X installer, English --- File name *FROM* celestian_tales_old_north_2.4.0.7.pkg *TO* celestian_tales_old_north_2.5.0.8.pkg --- Size has not changed --- Date *FROM* Tue 21 Jun 2016 14:20:53 GMT *TO* Thu 30 Jun 2016 17:08:16 GMT --- Version *FROM* 1.1.2 (gog-7) *TO* 1.1.2 (gog-8)

[NO CHANGELOG]

Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem [In Dev] has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* Files changed: Windows installer, English (parts 1+2+3 of 3) --- Size has not changed --- Version *FROM* 0.2.4 (gog-10) *TO* 0.2.5 (gog-11)

[CHANGELOG UPDATED]

Patch 0.2.5 (30th June 2016)

- Fixes bugs regarding the loot of gold and melee combat sometime missing targets.
Post edited July 04, 2016 by muntdefems