It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Sword of the Stars: The Pit and all its DLCs have been removed from the catalog.

I guess this paves the way for a Complete Collection. Let's see how GOG will handle it.
Haha. Typical, I just bought this during the sale... :/

I wonder whether I'll still be able to get the DLCs I was missing without rebuying everything else...
Grargar: Sword of the Stars: The Pit and all its DLCs have been removed from the catalog.

I guess this paves the way for a Complete Collection. Let's see how GOG will handle it.
that's worse than that :

they removed : sword of the stars : the pid gold edtion updgrade to my account and added sword of the stars gold edtion

thanks gog for messing up.... once more...

i don't own all dlc... (missed the last 2 i think)
Post edited June 30, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: that's worse than that :

they removed : sword of the stars : the pid gold edtion updgrade to my account and added sword of the stars gold edtion -> which gives me a spinning wheel if i try to access to this entry... >.<

thanks gog for messing up.... once more

A glitch, as a DLC shouldn't have a separate entry. Not the first time it has happened on GOG, especially with The Pit.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: A glitch, as a DLC shouldn't have a separate entry. Not the first time it has happened on GOG, especially with The Pit.
yeah i did an account refresh i could access to the gold edtion entry... but why on earth adding the gold edtion o_O -> ok it's a bit easier to install, but since the game + dlc are no more in the catalog , i don't see the point....

i already had the gold dlc upgrade on the base game , now it's gone from this entry and i have a second game entry with the gold edition -> this is just a plain mess.

see below the mess..... (attached pictures)

oh , and since they always create mess when a user try to ask to remove a game ,i don't recommend to anyone to ask this to the support if you have a second entry (i remember the whole mess i got once with strike suit zero & the director's cut)
Attachments:
DyNaer: that's worse than that :

they removed : sword of the stars : the pid gold edtion updgrade to my account and added sword of the stars gold edtion -> which gives me a spinning wheel if i try to access to this entry... >.<

thanks gog for messing up.... once more

Same here -.-
(although i owned all DLC...i think)

Edit: And an account refresh helped too...
Post edited June 30, 2016 by ElTerprise
Grargar: A glitch, as a DLC shouldn't have a separate entry. Not the first time it has happened on GOG, especially with The Pit.
DyNaer: yeah i did an account refresh i could access to the gold edtion entry... but why on earth adding the gold edtion o_O

i already had the gold dlc upgrade on the base game , now it's gone from this entry and i have a second game entry with the gold edition -> this is just a plain mess.

see below the mess..... (attached pictures)

oh , and since they always create mess when a user try to ask to remove a game ,i don't recommend to anyone to ask this to the support if you have a second entry (i remember the whole mess i got once with strike suit zero & the director's cut)
Like I said; a glitch. Specifically, a glitch that results from a work in progress. Not the first time it has happened and not the last. I suggest we wait for about 80 minutes. Maybe it'll revert back to what it was when the game is rereleased (assuming it happens today).
Grargar: Like I said; a glitch. Specifically, a glitch that results from a work in progress. Not the first time it has happened and not the last. I suggest we wait for about 80 minutes. Maybe it'll revert back to what it was when the game is rereleased (assuming it happens today).
rereleasead ? wait that means a 3rd id for the same game (with all dlc) /facepalm
DyNaer: rereleasead ? wait that means a 3rd id for the same game (with all dlc) /facepalm
Maybe. Maybe it will also have a single installer.
high rated
ElTerprise: [...]

Edit: And an account helped too...
An account usually helps with a number of things! ;-)
HypersomniacLive: An account usually helps with a number of things! ;-)
Oh well guess i've to refresh that post to add the missing word. Thanks for pointing it out :)
Grargar: Maybe. Maybe it will also have a single installer.
SotS:TP - The Healer appeared, and it lists Juggernaut, Necromancer and Pilgrim in the series, and says one needs SotS:TP Gold Edition (TBA) to buy it. So doubt about the single installer :/
I had the Gold Edition (no upgrade) and now I just have the base game and Mindgames in my library... not sure what's going on with it but hopefully it will get less confusing rather than more after they finish whatever they're doing...

Edit: Heh, and just saw JMich's post, so probably not XD
Post edited June 30, 2016 by adaliabooks
JMich: SotS:TP - The Healer appeared, and it lists Juggernaut, Necromancer and Pilgrim in the series, and says one needs SotS:TP Gold Edition (TBA) to buy it. So doubt about the single installer :/
Oh well. I guess they're planning to add more DLC packs in the future.
Post edited June 30, 2016 by Grargar
From MaGog's logs for 30 June:

---------------------------

Stronghold Crusader 2 has probably changed

[FILE UPDATES]

* File added: Patch 1.0.22689 [Windows] --- File size: 3.0 MB --- Version: 1.0.22684 (gog-9) -> 1.0.22689 (gog-10)

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2) --- File size *FROM* 43.0 MB *TO* 42.0 MB --- Version *FROM* 1.0.22684 (gog-9) *TO* 1.0.22689 (gog-10)
[Same for Brazilian-Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish languages]

* File changed: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2) --- Size has not changed --- Version *FROM* 1.0.22684 (gog-9) *TO* 1.0.22689 (gog-10)
[Same for Brazilian-Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish languages]

[NO CHANGELOG]

---------------------------

Apart from that, Tyranny has been re-added with a new id and, of course, there's also the Sword of the Stars: The Pit cock-up.
News post is here

Seems like they've removed the base game, Mindgame and Gold Upgrade and just left the Gold Edition (which you then can put the other DLCs on top of).

So slightly simpler?