It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: just playing some video games
A busman's holiday, surely. ;D
JudasIscariot: just playing some video games
IAmSinistar: A busman's holiday, surely. ;D
Something like that :P

I am too lazy to vacation properly :P
high rated
JudasIscariot: Oh, I'll just be relaxing at home, mostly :) Seeing family, perhaps, or just playing some video games without being all responsible the next day :P
Staying at home comes with the danger of being called to do some work. ;-)
IAmSinistar: A busman's holiday, surely. ;D
JudasIscariot: Something like that :P

I am too lazy to vacation properly :P
how polish of you :P
From MaGog's logs for 13 April:

NOTE! CHANGED POSTAL 2, link: http://www.gog.com/game/postal_2_complete ***TO*** http://www.gog.com/game/postal_2

NOTE! CHANGED Assassin's Creed®: Director's Cut, file_size: 2.9 GB ***TO*** 5.8 GB
[GOG game page bug fix]

NOTE! CHANGED Far Cry®, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English
I've got an updated pending for "Beneath a Steel Sky". Checked the last 4 pages of the thread and found no references, anyone know what the update is?
No clue but it seems to be in update mode constantly for the last few weeks.
high rated
skeletonbow: I've got an updated pending for "Beneath a Steel Sky". Checked the last 4 pages of the thread and found no references, anyone know what the update is?
It's the phantom of the BASS Linux update that thinks it's got unfinished business and can't rest in peace.
clisair: No clue but it seems to be in update mode constantly for the last few weeks.
Ah, another not-really-update update, a.k.a. Dragonsphere 2... gotcha.
high rated
The Book of Unbundled Tales, Chapter 75:

Wizardry 6+7 got back its full German language support. The Wizardry 6 Mac OS X, Wizardry 7 Windows, and Wizardry 7 Mac OSX installers now have German menu options again (joining the Wizardry 6 Windows installers, which never lost them). Since the English and German installers are actually one and the same file (in all three cases), no files were changed, merely the language menus were restored to their pre-unbundling state.

P.S. This change is reflected in Galaxy too (or vice versa).
Post edited April 14, 2015 by mrkgnao
http://www.gog.com/forum/star_ruler_2/star_ruler_2_offline_installers_have_been_updated_to_version_101
From MaGog's logs for 14 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, file_size: 11.7 GB ***TO*** 6.4 GB
[I don't have the game (kind of hoped it would appear on this sale, but probably not), so can't comment about this change.]

NOTE! CHANGED Titan Souls [Upcoming], languages: Text only: English ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
[Same for special edition]

NOTE! CHANGED Number of games that cannot be seen on the catalogue due to the Y1K bug (in most countries): 4 ***TO*** 5
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 14 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, file_size: 11.7 GB ***TO*** 6.4 GB
[I don't have the game (kind of hoped it would appear on this sale, but probably not), so can't comment about this change.]

NOTE! CHANGED Titan Souls [Upcoming], languages: Text only: English ***TO*** Text only: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
[Same for special edition]

NOTE! CHANGED Number of games that cannot be seen on the catalogue due to the Y1K bug (in most countries): 4 ***TO*** 5
My backup is the 11.7 GB, so they managed some pretty impressive file compression there.
EnforcerSunWoo: My backup is the 11.7 GB, so they managed some pretty impressive file compression there.
With the addition of yet another language (Italian) we decided against all-lang build and split the game into separate language installers;
EnforcerSunWoo: My backup is the 11.7 GB, so they managed some pretty impressive file compression there.
Thiev: With the addition of yet another language (Italian) we decided against all-lang build and split the game into separate language installers;
Version of the base game changed to 2.14.0.26.
Version of the last patch is 2.14.0.25.
Will there be a patch for 2.14.0.26?