It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rmyers: Version of the base game changed to 2.14.0.26.
Version of the last patch is 2.14.0.25.
Will there be a patch for 2.14.0.26?
No, as you can see on My Account page for D:OS, the game version remains unchanged (1.0.252).
There are no changes for game files and there is no need for patch.
EnforcerSunWoo: My backup is the 11.7 GB, so they managed some pretty impressive file compression there.
Thiev: With the addition of yet another language (Italian) we decided against all-lang build and split the game into separate language installers;
Have any other titles been split like this lately? It is very nice to have less taxing backups overall.
rmyers: Version of the base game changed to 2.14.0.26.
Version of the last patch is 2.14.0.25.
Will there be a patch for 2.14.0.26?
Thiev: No, as you can see on My Account page for D:OS, the game version remains unchanged (1.0.252).
There are no changes for game files and there is no need for patch.
Thank you. I never noticed that before.
Thiev: With the addition of yet another language (Italian) we decided against all-lang build and split the game into separate language installers;
Why not have separate installers for the language AND a full installer with all languages?
EnforcerSunWoo: My backup is the 11.7 GB, so they managed some pretty impressive file compression there.
Why not an English installer and Language patches for each language?
It was done in the past and is the best option in most cases.
When I'm downloading the game in several languages, I have to save all the game data multiple times this way.
you do realize some customers want multiples languages;.

ie : myself i download english + french version for a game if there any version avaible in french

having splitted the installers into each language , have a side effect to download more data vs all languages in one installer if i want the same languages avaible.

i understand you want the game smaller as possible to download, but let the option to downiadd either the whole package with all languages or either the desiired languages.

GOG doesn't stop changing their installers for unknown reasons , at least for this one i know why , but you don't let the choice to the customers :( (as asual)

And you don't have even the courtesy to mention the level editor has changed -_-
Post edited April 15, 2015 by DyNaer
While I understand some people like have multiple languages available, I personally am glad for a separate download in just English if it results in this kind of space savings.
MarkoH01: I have to prepare a big bag of money for your bosses to prevent this. Maybe we should start a kickstarter for this ;)
moonshineshadow: I think Judas deserve his vacations so it would be quite mean of us :P
Of course he does and I really hope he will enjoy his well deserved vacation. I also really hope that while he ia "away" his work will be given to someone almost as dependable as he is :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/age_of_wonders_series/age_of_wonders_iii_has_been_updated_to_version_1549
Post edited April 14, 2015 by JudasIscariot
I have an update flag as of a few minutes ago, but my shelf just says 'All games [number]' as usual (ditto for the 'movies' shelf).

Edit: BASS has now been marked as the updated game.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by VanishedOne
From MaGog's logs for 14 April:

NOTE! CHANGED Age of Wonders 3, file_size: 1.9 GB ***TO*** 2 GB
[No such change in the deluxe edition]

NOTE! CHANGED Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], genres: undef ***TO*** [Missing]

NOTE! CHANGED Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC], file_size: 60 MB ***TO*** 61 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition [Premium], languages: Audio and text: German, English, French, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: French, Polish, Russian
[Already so in regular edition]]

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, French, Italian (Windows only), Polish, Russian
[Same for DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Schein, companies: Zeppelin Studio / Zeppelin Studio ***TO*** Zeppelin Studio / Meridian4

NOTE! CHANGED Titan Souls, bonuses: ***TO*** wallpaper

NOTE! CHANGED Titan Souls: Digital Special Edition [Premium], bonuses: ***TO*** 2 wallpapers, soundtrack (FLAC), soundtrack (MP3), artbook
high rated
From MaGog's logs for 14 April (addendum):

NOTE! CHANGED Number of games that cannot be seen on the catalogue due to the Y1K bug (in most countries): 5 ***TO*** 8
I finally got that reoccurring BASS update flag. I'm surprised it took so long for it to come back.
From MaGog's logs for 14 April:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Cultures 1+2, downloadables, Cultures 1: Windows installer, German (no change in name; Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:31:53 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 13 Apr 2015 08:43:33 GMT; no change in size)

[Don't ask me...]
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 14 April (addendum):

NOTE! CHANGED Number of games that cannot be seen on the catalogue due to the Y1K bug (in most countries): 5 ***TO*** 8
The what? "Y1K"-bug?
And which games?

Also, I got a notification for an update of "Lure of the Temptress".
Is that actually an update or another GOG-bug?
PS: Please add changelogs.........
Post edited April 15, 2015 by Elbart