It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: I re-flagged the patches for Windows. Are you still not getting a flag?
No flag here.
HypersomniacLive: What HertogJan said.
JudasIscariot: I re-flagged the patches for Windows. Are you still not getting a flag?
me to, no wasteland 2 flags in the past or now.
http://www.gog.com/forum/wasteland_series/wasteland_2_has_been_updated_to_version_22
high rated
Nope. :(

I've also noticed the notification system is misbehaving lately, more than usual that is. It shows the wrong total of notifications I have, even after a page refresh (for example, if I have 2 forum replies, 1 game update and 3 PMs, it shows that I have a total of 5 or 7). I've posted about it in the "We're listening to your feedback" thread, but got no replies from other users, so not sure what's up with that.

EDIT: to add that right now, I have one forum reply (flagged as should in the drop down menu) but the total notification count next to "ACCOUNT" says that I have 4.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Like some others I didn't received a "notification" for the wasteland 2 patch 2.1 (neither for the hotfix 2.2)

I received the Primordia novella "notification" (I own the game).

A bug in the "wasteland 2" Tag notification ?
Sarasa: Like some others I didn't received a "notification" for the wasteland 2 patch 2.1 (neither for the hotfix 2.2)

I received the Primordia novella "notification" (I own the game).

A bug in the "wasteland 2" Tag notification ?
I also own Primordia and Wasteland 2 and experienced the exact same thing. I have the kickstarter edition of Wasteland 2 if that might be why.
From MaGog's logs for October 16:

NOTE! CHANGED Defender of the Crown, bonuses: manual, wallpaper, questions and answers, reference card, soundtrack (MP3) ***TO*** manual, wallpaper, questions and answers, reference card, soundtrack (MP3), original advertising poster

NOTE! CHANGED Starpoint Gemini 2, os: Windows (7, 8) ***TO*** Windows (Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Starpoint Gemini 2, languages: Audio and text: English, German. Text only: Russian ***TO*** English
When are you guys going to fix the update situation for Linux? It's ridiculous to send out a 10.4 GB update yesterday and then again today. I'm lucky in that I don't have caps on my coonection, but it still takes about 6 hours or so to download these updates whereas a competent shop could figure out how to not make us download absolutely everything just to do an update. It's really not hard at all.
http://www.gog.com/forum/tri/tri_has_been_updated
http://www.gog.com/forum/neverending_nightmares/neverending_nightmares_ahs_been_updated_to_version_1215831
No flag. Like the rest, I did get the Primordia flag.
Huh - I just noticed that I finally can see the number of my games on shelf not only when I got notification flag...WOW :-)
No update notifications here for Wasteland 2 either, I've been keeping an eye on this thread to know what's going on :)
high rated
I have to wonder if there's anyone that actually gets the notifications for Wasteland 2.
HypersomniacLive: I have to wonder if there's anyone that actually gets the notifications for Wasteland 2.
A rare, close-to-extinction specimen.