It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: We did use a different build (not the game build):

This is the current build of the patch with the DLC:

patch_divinity_original_sin_2.10.0.20.exe

This is the bad old one:

patch_divinity_original_sin_2.10.0.19.exe

Hope that helps :)
ahhh, ok sorry then.

but : since the build number displayed is the real one it doesn't help , neither when it's the gog build number which is displayed, because in the later case the whole number isn't displayed.

i think you aware of this; but it's disapointing even with the new layout, this problem isn't solved :/
Post edited September 16, 2014 by DyNaer
From MaGog's logs for September 16:

NOTE! CHANGED DROD 1+2+3, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED DROD 1+2+3, languages: English ***TO*** English, Russian (Windows only)
NOTE! CHANGED DROD 1+2+3, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 64 MB of VRAM

NOTE! CHANGED DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED DROD RPG: Tendry's Tale, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 1.8 GHz, Memory: 1 GB RAM, Graphics: 64 MB of VRAM

NOTE! CHANGED Sanitarium, sys_req_win: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard, ATI/AMD compatibility notice: Sanitarium requires graphic card drivers version 13.4 or older

NOTE! CHANGED Ultima™ 9: Ascension, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 2GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard
[Reflects information already present in the "Works On" field]
From MaGog's logs for September 16:

NOTE! CHANGED Montague's Mount, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.7.0 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
NOTE! CHANGED Montague's Mount, file_size: 517 MB ***TO*** 493 MB
From MaGog's logs for September 17:

First thing first, the mean star ratings of all the following games dropped by 0.1-0.3 points:
- 1954 Alcatraz
- Blackguards: Untold Legends [DLC]
- Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The
- Broken Age [Season Pass]
- Divinity: Original Sin - Source Hunter [DLC]
- Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition Upgrade [DLC]
- Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition [Premium]
- OlliOlli
- Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief
- Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
- Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition [DLC]
- Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
What do these games have in common? They're all regionally-priced. It seems GOGers are voting with their mice against regional pricing. Good for us!

NOTE! CHANGED Spacecom, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,
- Regional price for Spacecom in AU: 15.59 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in BR: 11.99 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in DE: 18.39 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in GB: 17.59 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in PL: 15.79 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in RU: 9.49 instead of 14.99
All prices are in US$.
Post edited September 18, 2014 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for September 18:

NOTE! CHANGED 1849, is_indie: 0 ***TO*** 1
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 17:

First thing first, the mean star ratings of all the following games dropped by 0.1-0.3 points:
- 1954 Alcatraz
- Blackguards: Untold Legends [DLC]
- Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The
- Broken Age [Season Pass]
- Divinity: Original Sin - Source Hunter [DLC]
- Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition Upgrade [DLC]
- Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition [Premium]
- OlliOlli
- Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief
- Space Run: Fast and Safe Delivery
- Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition [DLC]
- Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
What do these games have in common? They're all regionally-priced. It seems GOGers are voting with their mice against regional pricing. Good for us!

NOTE! CHANGED Spacecom, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,
- Regional price for Spacecom in AU: 15.59 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in BR: 11.99 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in DE: 18.39 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in GB: 17.59 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in PL: 15.79 instead of 14.99
- Regional price for Spacecom in RU: 9.49 instead of 14.99
All prices are in US$.
Really?! People are giving games worse ratings because of the pricing situation. That is awful. I have no clue why on earth would this lead to a "Good for us!" remark.

I find it beyond awful that games are having their ratings hijacked to make a point about GOG pricing scheme. Disgusting!
Buenro-games: Really?! People are giving games worse ratings because of the pricing situation. That is awful. I have no clue why on earth would this lead to a "Good for us!" remark.

I find it beyond awful that games are having their ratings hijacked to make a point about GOG pricing scheme. Disgusting!
I respect your stand, but for me price is part of the game. I believe that unreasonably or unfairly priced games are worse for that. Different people have different criteria for judging games (e.g. I don't care a bit about a game's soundtrack, but I respect other people's decision to include it in their rating decision).

The point being made is not about "GOG pricing scheme", it is about those specific games' price.

P.S. Just to clarify, I myself have not voted for any of these games because I have not played any of them.
Post edited September 18, 2014 by mrkgnao
From MaGog's logs for September 18:

NOTE! NO WINDOWS SYS REQS SECTION for Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC]

NOTE! CHANGED Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC], regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,
- Regional price for Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC] in AU: 12.89 instead of 11.99
- Regional price for Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC] in BR: 10.99 instead of 11.99
- Regional price for Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC] in DE: 15.79 instead of 11.99
- Regional price for Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC] in GB: 14.39 instead of 11.99
- Regional price for Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC] in PL: 15.79 instead of 11.99
- Regional price for Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms [DLC] in RU: 7.69 instead of 11.99
All prices are in US$.
Buenro-games: I find it beyond awful that games are having their ratings hijacked to make a point about GOG pricing scheme. Disgusting!
Not sure where you been. Been happening for ages. People mark down games just because they *seem* to be too expensive (some really priced too high, some really bad value etc).
From MaGog's logs for September 19:

NOTE! CHANGED Reprisal Universe, bonuses: 2 wallpapers ***TO*** 2 wallpapers, Making of Reprisal, original Reprisal (Windows), original Reprisal (Mac)

NOTE! CHANGED Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, sys_req_linux: Linux Mint 17, Ubuntu 14.04, Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Modern 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Requires the following libraries to be installed: libQtGui4:i386, libc6:i386, libasound2:i386 and dependencies ***TO*** Linux Mint 17, Ubuntu 14.04, Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Modern 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory, Hard Drive: 2 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Game editor requires also libqtgui4:i386 and its dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, bonuses: manual, Official Soundtrack (MP3, coming soon), 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Novella 1 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 2 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 3 (coming soon), Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Official Soundtrack (FLAC, coming soon), Concept Art Book (coming soon) ***TO*** manual, Official Soundtrack (MP3), 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Novella 1, Wasteland Novella 2, Wasteland Novella 3, Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), map, reference card, Official Soundtrack (FLAC), Concept Art Book

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, file_size: ??? MB ***TO*** 0 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Recommended system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Processor: Intel i5 series or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements - Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 or later, Processor: Intel i5 series or equivalent, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon HD 5770 (1 GB VRAM), Hard Drive: 30 GB available space, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition, regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,
NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], regional_str: undef ***TO*** AU,BR,DE,GB,PL,RU,
Age of Wonders 3 base game was updated a few days ago.
From MaGog's logs for September 19:

NOTE! CHANGED Spacecom, file_size: 131 MB ***TO*** 130 MB
http://www.gog.com/forum/divinity_series/divinity_original_sin_patch_10177_has_been_uploaded
http://www.gog.com/forum/shovel_knight/shovel_knight_has_been_updated_to_version_12
From MaGog's logs for September 22:

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition Upgrade [DLC], bonuses: Wasteland Novella Book 1, Wasteland Novella Book 2, Wasteland Novella Book 3 ***TO*** Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Wasteland Novella Book 1, Wasteland Novella Book 2, Wasteland Novella Book 3