It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for September 10 (addendum):

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming], regional_au: 0 ***TO*** 1
Regional price for Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming] in AU: 63.39 instead of 59.99
Wurzelkraft: Not sure if your script covers it but the price was changed in GB and RU again.
I just note whether it's different from the default or not. If it changed from one price to another but both are different from the deafult I don't flag it.
mrkgnao: I just note whether it's different from the default or not. If it changed from one price to another but both are different from the deafult I don't flag it.
Yeah, I confused it for a second. :)
JudasIscariot: We've added Linux support to the following games today:

Hotline Miami
Luftrausers
PixelJunk Shooter

We hope you guys enjoy the Linux versions :)
You guys are awesome! Thanks GOG
Keep em coming =)

Happy surprise earlier this week to get the Witcher 2, now even more!
From MaGog's logs for September 10:

NOTE! CHANGED Machinarium Collector's Edition, age_req: ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (with Comic Mischief, Use of Tobacco). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Everyone 10+ (with Violence, Comic Mischief, Use of Tobacco). PEGI Rating: 7+ (with Violence)

NOTE! CHANGED PixelJunk Shooter, os: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) ***TO*** Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8) and Mac OS X (10.6.8 or newer) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
NOTE! CHANGED PixelJunk Shooter, sys_req_linux: ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.5Ghz i3 Equivalent Processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Radeon 5770, NVidia GTX 470 or better @720p, Hard Drive: 250 MB available space, Sound Card: XAudio 2-Compatible Sound Card, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements -, Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17, Processor: 2.8Ghz Quad Core Processor, Memory: 2 GB RAM, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better, Hard Drive: 250 MB available space, Sound Card: XAudio 2-Compatible Sound Card, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, This game comes with a 32-bit binary only

NOTE! CHANGED Zork Anthology, The, age_req: ESRB Rating: Teen (with Violence, Use of Alcohol, Use of Tobacco) ***TO*** ESRB Rating: Teen (with Use of Alcohol, Use of Tobacco)

NOTE! CHANGED title: Age of Wonders 3 - Deluxe Edition ***TO*** Age of Wonders 3 Deluxe Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites, The ***TO*** Ballads of Reemus, The: When The Bed Bites
NOTE! CHANGED title: Beyond Good and Evil™ ***TO*** Beyond Good & Evil™
NOTE! CHANGED title: Broken Sword 2: Remastered + The Original Game ***TO*** Broken Sword 2: Remastered
NOTE! CHANGED title: Broken Sword: Director's Cut + The Original Game ***TO*** Broken Sword: Director's Cut
NOTE! CHANGED title: DROD 1 + 2 + 3 ***TO*** DROD 1+2+3
NOTE! CHANGED title: Imperial Edition - Upgrade [DLC] ***TO*** Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition Upgrade [DLC]
NOTE! CHANGED title: Don't Starve - Reign of Giants [DLC] ***TO*** Don't Starve: Reign of Giants [DLC]
NOTE! CHANGED title: Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition ***TO*** Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Earthworm Jim 1 + 2: The Whole Can 'O Worms ***TO*** Earthworm Jim 1+2: The Whole Can 'O Worms
NOTE! CHANGED title: Empire Earth: Gold Edition ***TO*** Empire Earth Gold Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Geneforge 1-5 ***TO*** Geneforge Saga
NOTE! CHANGED title: Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure (DC) ***TO*** Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut
NOTE! CHANGED title: Machinarium: Collector's Edition ***TO*** Machinarium Collector's Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition ***TO*** Mark of the Ninja Special Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Mark of the Ninja: Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] ***TO*** Mark of the Ninja Special Edition Upgrade [DLC]
NOTE! CHANGED title: Might and Magic® 6-pack: Limited Edition ***TO*** Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Myst 5: End of Ages (Limited Edition) ***TO*** Myst 5: End of Ages Limited Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Myst: Masterpiece Edition ***TO*** Myst Masterpiece Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete ***TO*** Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete
NOTE! CHANGED title: Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition ***TO*** Neverwinter Nights Diamond
NOTE! CHANGED title: O.R.B. Off-World Resource Base ***TO*** O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base
NOTE! CHANGED title: Japanese Incentive, The [DLC] ***TO*** Omerta: Japanese Incentive, The [DLC]
NOTE! CHANGED title: Phantasmagoria 2 ***TO*** Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh
NOTE! CHANGED title: Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief, The ***TO*** Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief
NOTE! CHANGED title: Real Myst: Masterpiece Edition ***TO*** Real Myst Masterpiece Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Settlers 2®: 10th Anniversary, The ***TO*** Settlers® 2: 10th Anniversary, The
NOTE! CHANGED title: Settlers 3®: Ultimate Collection, The ***TO*** Settlers® 3: Ultimate Collection, The
NOTE! CHANGED title: SimCity 2000™ Special Edition ***TO*** SimCity™ 2000 Special Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Space Empires IV: Deluxe ***TO*** Space Empires IV Deluxe
NOTE! CHANGED title: Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition [DLC] ***TO*** Surgeon Simulator Anniversary Edition [DLC]
NOTE! CHANGED title: Ultima® Underworld 1+2 ***TO*** Ultima™ Underworld 1+2
NOTE! CHANGED title: Unreal 2: The Awakening SE ***TO*** Unreal 2: The Awakening Special Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Unreal Tournament 2004 ECE ***TO*** Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor's Choice Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Unrest: Special Edition ***TO*** Unrest Special Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Unrest - Special Edition Upgrade [DLC] ***TO*** Unrest Special Edition Upgrade [DLC]
NOTE! CHANGED title: Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption ***TO*** Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
NOTE! CHANGED title: Vanishing of Ethan Carter - Special Edition, The [Upcoming] ***TO*** Vanishing of Ethan Carter Special Edition, The [Upcoming]
NOTE! CHANGED title: Wasteland 1 - The Original Classic ***TO*** Wasteland 1: The Original Classic
NOTE! CHANGED title: Wing Commander 5: Prophecy Gold Edition ***TO*** Wing Commander™ 5: Prophecy Gold Edition
NOTE! CHANGED title: Wing Commander: Academy ***TO*** Wing Commander™: Academy
NOTE! CHANGED title: Wing Commander: Armada ***TO*** Wing Commander™: Armada
NOTE! CHANGED title: Wizardry 6 + 7 ***TO*** Wizardry 6+7
JudasIscariot: We've added Linux support to the following games today:

Hotline Miami
Luftrausers
PixelJunk Shooter

We hope you guys enjoy the Linux versions :)
Great!
high rated
The TW2 update notification bug has been fixed. :-)
From MaGog's logs for September 11:

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming], bonuses: 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 1 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 2 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 3 (coming soon), Official Soundtrack (coming soon), Concept Art Book (coming soon) ***TO*** Official Soundtrack (MP3), 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 1 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 2 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 3 (coming soon), Official Soundtrack (FLAC), Concept Art Book (coming soon)
Connie wonders if her spreadsheet/renamers has caused GOG to re-check their game card titles?
ConnieThunder: Connie wonders if her spreadsheet/renamers has caused GOG to re-check their game card titles?
lol ; well i guess it's more they try to nave some a proper naming convention across all games.
From MaGog's logs for September 11:

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming], bonuses: Official Soundtrack (MP3), 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 1 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 2 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 3 (coming soon), Official Soundtrack (FLAC), Concept Art Book (coming soon) ***TO*** Official Soundtrack (MP3, coming soon), 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 1 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 2 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 3 (coming soon), Official Soundtrack (FLAC, coming soon), Concept Art Book (coming soon)
Maybe not the right thread for it, but I suspect the right people are reading here: There's a runaway italics tag on the http://www.gog.com/game/eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_allied_forces game page, spilling over from the description section to everything else.

Edit: Here, too: http://www.gog.com/game/steamworld_dig
Post edited September 12, 2014 by Zeyes
Nice updates for Linux users :) Well done gog team.
Yes more Linux, very nice. Unfortunately those are not on my wishlist so I'll just keep waiting :)
Zeyes: Maybe not the right thread for it, but I suspect the right people are reading here: There's a runaway italics tag on the http://www.gog.com/game/eador_masters_of_the_broken_world_allied_forces game page, spilling over from the description section to everything else.

Edit: Here, too: http://www.gog.com/game/steamworld_dig
Both should be fixed now :)

If you see any more like that, please PM me and I'll fix 'em ASAP :)
From MaGog's logs for September 12:

NOTE! CHANGED Eador. Masters of the Broken World - Allied Forces [DLC], game_modes: Single-player ***TO*** Single-player, Multi-player

NOTE! CHANGED Wasteland 2 Digital Deluxe Edition [Upcoming], bonuses: Official Soundtrack (MP3, coming soon), 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 1 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 2 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 3 (coming soon), Official Soundtrack (FLAC, coming soon), Concept Art Book (coming soon) ***TO*** manual, Official Soundtrack (MP3, coming soon), 3 Wallpapers (1440p), Wasteland Novella 1 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 2 (coming soon), Wasteland Novella 3 (coming soon), Wasteland Avellone Novel (coming soon), Official Soundtrack (FLAC, coming soon), Concept Art Book (coming soon)