It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for July 17:

NOTE! CHANGED Ittle Dew, file_size: 92 MB ***TO*** 97 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Ittle Dew, languages: English ***TO*** English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Inuktitut, Japanese, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Hungarian
NOTE! CHANGED Ittle Dew, sys_req_patch: ***TO*** Patched to version 1.4
http://www.gog.com/forum/divine_divinity_series/divinity_original_sin_has_been_updated_to_version_1081
Ugh! I almost finished downloading Original Sin... and it's updated so I have to start all over. 8.7 GB takes *many days*.
mqstout: Ugh! I almost finished downloading Original Sin... and it's updated so I have to start all over. 8.7 GB takes *many days*.
This latest update is a patch, not a whole new download.
a while ago 1.4 version of Blackguards released on Steam . GOG version still have 1.3 , is it an abandoned game ? :S
Skysect: a while ago 1.4 version of Blackguards released on Steam . GOG version still have 1.3 , is it an abandoned game ? :S
We just got the patch later in the day today. We will have it out for everyone ASAP :)
JudasIscariot: We just got the patch later in the day today. We will have it out for everyone ASAP :)
How's the patch for Postal 2 coming along? :)
Skysect: a while ago 1.4 version of Blackguards released on Steam . GOG version still have 1.3 , is it an abandoned game ? :S
Question - are u just hassling GOG to keep up to date as fast as Steam, or do you need something from that 1.4 patch personally for the gog version?.
How do I play a game that I just downloaded?
evariste1: How do I play a game that I just downloaded?
Go to your downloads folder and find the installer.
Niggles: Question - are u just hassling GOG to keep up to date as fast as Steam, or do you need something from that 1.4 patch personally for the gog version?.
Posted on June 28

http://steamcommunity.com/app/249650/discussions/0/540744936114644338/

20 days isn't enough for one single patch ?
Post edited July 17, 2014 by Skysect
Niggles: Question - are u just hassling GOG to keep up to date as fast as Steam, or do you need something from that 1.4 patch personally for the gog version?.
Skysect: Posted on June 28

http://steamcommunity.com/app/249650/discussions/0/540744936114644338/

20 days isn't enough for one single patch ?
"I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream" hasn't been updated to the version on Steam since the 20th of Feb this year.
things like Russian, Czech or improved Polish localization are QUITE important for some of us :P
Crosmando: "I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream" hasn't been updated to the version on Steam since the 20th of Feb this year.
Isn't this the one that fixed graphical issues and introduced game-breaking bugs? And didn't we have this discussion before?

I'd rather have a game that can be completed and has graphical glitches than game without glitches that can't be completed.
*wonders what patches GOG will come up with before the weekend arrives*