It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's logs for July 15:

NOTE! CHANGED Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender, file_size: 142 MB ***TO*** 143 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.05 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.06

NOTE! CHANGED Quest for Infamy, bonuses: manual, 4 avatars, poster, 2 wallpapers, soundtrack sample (2 tracks), 10 sketches ***TO*** manual, 4 avatars, poster, 2 wallpapers, soundtrack sample (2 tracks), 10 sketches, map of Valley Krasna
Is this why I have an Update notice on D:OS? I've got it selected for Windows but it's showing a 'new' flag beside the Patch 1.0.57 and Patch 1.0.57 to 1.0.67 files (even though I DLed them a couple days ago).

*edit* And, of course now that I've posted this, the Update notification has disappeared. Carry on, folks, nothing to see here.
Post edited July 15, 2014 by Coelocanth
http://www.gog.com/forum/the_lords_of_midnight_series/doomdarks_revenge_has_been_updated_to_version_136
Coelocanth: Is this why I have an Update notice on D:OS? I've got it selected for Windows but it's showing a 'new' flag beside the Patch 1.0.57 and Patch 1.0.57 to 1.0.67 files (even though I DLed them a couple days ago).

*edit* And, of course now that I've posted this, the Update notification has disappeared. Carry on, folks, nothing to see here.
Yes, it was the Mac version being flagged :)
Post edited July 15, 2014 by JudasIscariot
Looks like a number of useful changes in this release.

Nice to see the updates coming along!
Post edited July 15, 2014 by IAmSinistar
From MaGog's logs for July 15:

NOTE! CHANGED Aarklash: Legacy, cur_price: 20.99 ***TO*** 19.99

NOTE! CHANGED Doomdark's Revenge, file_size: 35 MB ***TO*** 36 MB
NOTE! CHANGED Doomdark's Revenge, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.3.3 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.3.6
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for July 15:

That's not much of a drop. Just saying ;)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for July 15:

Niggles: That's not much of a drop. Just saying ;)
I don't make the policy, I just report what MaGog finds. :-)
Anyhow. It's not a promo. It appears to be a permanent price drop. Which is nice. Not many games drop in price.
And it's a really good game. Enjoyed it a lot.
All in all, a good move. Just saying ;)
http://www.gog.com/forum/divine_divinity_series/divinity_original_sin_patch_1074_pc_is_now_available
Still 1.0.67 in the shelves .....
Switch the download language on your shelf to English. The patch only shows up this way for me at least which is not the first time when this happened for other games in the past as well. The patch itself seems to be multi-language to me. Anyway, the English patch installed without problems on my German install, but I have not tested if the patch effects the language settings in the game after the installation. I will figure it out the next minutes. ;-)
DyNaer: Still 1.0.67 in the shelves .....
Quasebarth: Switch the download language on your shelf to English. The patch only shows up this way for me at least which is not the first time when this happened for other games in the past as well. The patch itself seems to be multi-language to me. Anyway, the English patch installed without problems on my German install, but I have not tested if the patch effects the language settings in the game after the installation. I will figure it out the next minutes. ;-)
no, it fixed by itself :p (well sort of)

The lastest patch is avaible whatever the language selected :)

yeah the patch is for all languages , since the main installer is the same for all languages. (ignore the drop down menu, it's just misleading for many games)
Post edited July 16, 2014 by DyNaer
From MaGog's logs for July 16:

NOTE! CHANGED Divinity: Original Sin, sys_req_patch: Patched to version 1.0.57 ***TO*** Patched to version 1.0.74 (PC)

NOTE! CHANGED Gangland, game_modes: single-player, multi-player ***TO*** single-player

NOTE! CHANGED Gray Matter, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Violence, Bad Language ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Drug Reference, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Mild Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language

NOTE! CHANGED Psychonauts, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Bad Language, Violence ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence, Crude Humor, Language, Violence. PEGI Rating: 12+ with Bad Language, Violence

NOTE! CHANGED Worms Forts: Under Siege, age_req: ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence. PEGI Rating: 3+ ***TO*** ESRB Rating: TEEN with Cartoon Violence. PEGI Rating: 3+ with Bad Language

Finally I can play Psychonauts. There's just so much bad language I am willing to tolerate.
mrkgnao: Finally I can play Psychonauts. There's just so much bad language I am willing to tolerate.
Hope you have at least 12 years old ;)
Post edited July 17, 2014 by DyNaer
mrkgnao: Finally I can play Psychonauts. There's just so much bad language I am willing to tolerate.
DyNaer: Hope you have at least 12 years old ;)
Actually, I already attempted to play it years ago. Really, really didn't like it.
http://www.gog.com/forum/ittle_dew/ittle_dew_has_been_updated_to_version_14