It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Well, today I got a single lonely thread showing under "My posts from last week", one I posted yesterday in, and wonder if it's showing because I got a reply.
I've had the [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread_20/post518]same problem a few months ago. It "fixed itself" after a bit more than a week. Yours probably will go away in a week too.
Johny.: snip
BKGaming: Is anyone ever going to fix the issues in the new menu? It's been a few weeks since it's been added. I realize now what the issue is... as GOG adds/removes new links (for sales or important releases like Outlast 2/ Inside) the pictures and stuff don't scale properly (at-least on Firefox) to the length of the menu. See pic.
After consulting with the team developing menu, I'm afraid I'd have to use the best sentence ever:
It's not a bug, it's a feature. It was intended to have this height.
eiii: I've had the [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread_20/post518]same problem a few months ago. It "fixed itself" after a bit more than a week. Yours probably will go away in a week too.
Ah yes, except that I'm certain that I didn't partake in any thread that got deleted. Anyway, if it weren't for the missing forum replies flag, I'd not be visiting that page.
Johny.: After consulting with the team developing menu, I'm afraid I'd have to use the best sentence ever:
Well then please you should also tell that team it looks like crap that way, sorry if that is blunt... it's needs to match the height of the menu links and scale together. That or the height of the menu links needs to be a fixed size to match the pictures.

I can't believe they would think that looks okay. It looks really unprofessional. :(

EDIT: Meh I should probably be little more nice. I know it's not your fault Johny. xD
Post edited May 16, 2017 by BKGaming
HypersomniacLive: Ah yes, except that I'm certain that I didn't partake in any thread that got deleted.
I also did not post in a thread which got deleted when I run into this bug. These are just "random" forum hiccups, like my inability to post in the Gremlins, Inc. thread while I was able to post in that thread before and still can post in any other thread.

HypersomniacLive: Anyway, if it weren't for the missing forum replies flag, I'd not be visiting that page.
Unfortunately this indeed is the only way to check for replies at the moment.
Since a few minutes, GoG webpages are loading slowly and won`t come to an end. The weirdest thing is the main page, see attached picture.
Attachments:
Maxvorstadt: Since a few minutes, GoG webpages are loading slowly and won`t come to an end. The weirdest thing is the main page, see attached picture.
That's what happens when the HTML is basically the only thing loaded, most likely either server being slow or your connection.
Maxvorstadt: Since a few minutes, GoG webpages are loading slowly and won`t come to an end. The weirdest thing is the main page, see attached picture.
That's what the page looks like without any CSS styles, so the CSS file is likely not being received. You're likely experiencing a traffic jam on the World Wide Web where you are at. It's fine over here, for the moment.
BKGaming: That's what happens when the HTML is basically the only thing loaded, most likely either server being slow or your connection.
Can`t be my connection, everything else loads fine. So....
BKGaming: That's what happens when the HTML is basically the only thing loaded, most likely either server being slow or your connection.
Maxvorstadt: Can`t be my connection, everything else loads fine. So....
Not everything goes through the same hubs on the World Wide Web. So even if GOG's webserver is responding, the response might be going through different route on the World Wide Web than other websites.

If you mean pages on the GOG website other than the main page are okay, then it might be a matter of different webservers serving different parts of the website because it doesn't have to be done by only one webserver. And again, that'd depend on location of those servers and how busy it is at the very moment you try. Something like this typically resolves itself by random chance.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by thomq
Johny.: After consulting with the team developing menu, I'm afraid I'd have to use the best sentence ever:
BKGaming: Well then please you should also tell that team it looks like crap that way, sorry if that is blunt... it's needs to match the height of the menu links and scale together. That or the height of the menu links needs to be a fixed size to match the pictures.

I can't believe they would think that looks okay. It looks really unprofessional. :(

EDIT: Meh I should probably be little more nice. I know it's not your fault Johny. xD
I'll send your aesthetic concern to the designer of the menu. You're right it's more because of disabling an element inside, not by design - but I remember things even sticking out of the dropdown (like a character from the game), so that might be treated loosely.

off-topic: I noticed comminuty have bad days now :P (I see the reason behind it) One person even indicated I was full of sh.. just for asking a question. ;) I hope our (GOG & comminuty) relationship will get back to normal soon. In the end, it's a relationship full of love. :P

Sorry for not answering forum-related questions or issues, it's not really my area. About notifications on forum replies - GOG (woo, personification :P ) is considering options internally, but he can't promise anything to you.

It's probably something on your end. CSS files are loading from a different domain. Please try to open those links, you should see a lot of text there starting with "@charset "UTF-8"":

https://www4-static1.gog.com/css/8f695fb-e875d77.css

If it fails to load, you should check why.

You can also check network tab in your browser to get into the details on gog.com - feel free to chat me for assistance.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by Johny.
Johny.: snip
Well, since a few minutes GoG works normal again. I also can load the text in your link. But thanks for trying to help. :-)
Johny.: off-topic: I noticed comminuty have bad days now :P (I see the reason behind it) One person even indicated I was full of sh.. just for asking a question. ;) I hope our (GOG & comminuty) relationship will get back to normal soon. In the end, it's a relationship full of love. :P
1. The notification system was already broken for years, even when it was here on the webpage.
2. Instead of repairing the notification system, GOG pull out it totally from webpage, and semi-force everyone to install the damn stupid Galaxy

I used to trust GOG and have bought over 1000 games here.
After all of these, I doubt I can trust GOG any more.
I hear that the migration to IPV6 is causing some troubles.
Johny.: off-topic: I noticed comminuty have bad days now :P (I see the reason behind it) One person even indicated I was full of sh.. just for asking a question. ;) I hope our (GOG & comminuty) relationship will get back to normal soon. In the end, it's a relationship full of love. :P

Sorry for not answering forum-related questions or issues, it's not really my area. About notifications on forum replies - GOG (woo, personification :P ) is considering options internally, but he can't promise anything to you.
Removing the notifications from the web site and providing them only in Galaxy already has been worse enough. But after the community had developed a replacement, thanks to Barefoot_Monkey, in a 2nd step also to remove the API used by that replacement, again without providing an alternative, hasn't been nice at all and I would like to hear why that has been necessary.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by eiii