It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems the cart count number isn't updating properly for me. I have four items in my cart, but the notification counter shows only 1 item in the cart. If I click the cart, it shows only one item in there as well. When I go to the checkout page, all 4 items are shown. Using Chrome. Can't check another browser right now, as I'm at work.
GR00T: Seems the cart count number isn't updating properly for me. I have four items in my cart, but the notification counter shows only 1 item in the cart. If I click the cart, it shows only one item in there as well. When I go to the checkout page, all 4 items are shown. Using Chrome. Can't check another browser right now, as I'm at work.
Same problem here, also on Google Chrome. Annoying.
GR00T: Seems the cart count number isn't updating properly for me. I have four items in my cart, but the notification counter shows only 1 item in the cart. If I click the cart, it shows only one item in there as well. When I go to the checkout page, all 4 items are shown. Using Chrome. Can't check another browser right now, as I'm at work.
ChrisSZ: Same problem here, also on Google Chrome. Annoying.
Okay, I'm home now on Firefox and it's working. Also working on Opera. So must be a Chrome issue.
Am I the only one getting a message about pictures containing errors on Firefox when trying to open an attached image on a post?
BKGaming: Am I the only one getting a message about pictures containing errors on Firefox when trying to open an attached image on a post?
If it's from this post then it's not an image. ;)
BKGaming: Am I the only one getting a message about pictures containing errors on Firefox when trying to open an attached image on a post?
I seem to recall another user having a similar problem sometime back. I can't test it since my Firefox decided to die on me today and take an ungodly amount of time for any kind of action (even opening a menu or attempting to scroll).
InkPanther: If it's from this post then it's not an image. ;)
I've noticed in a few different post now.... but yea I missed the "rename to txt" part.
JMich: I seem to recall another user having a similar problem sometime back. I can't test it since my Firefox decided to die on me today and take an ungodly amount of time for any kind of action (even opening a menu or attempting to scroll).
Is it thrashing the hard drive? Because my Firefox did that for god only knows what reason a few weeks ago and the problem persisted across restarts but, after thrashing away for a day or two (while I worked to migrate out my open tabs), it finally resolved itself.
ssokolow: Is it thrashing the hard drive?
No. Starts and immediately uses 25% of the CPU, with a memory usage of <150MB. No disk usage or network to speak of, and analyze wait chain says it's waiting for Network I/O.
Safe mode made it start much faster, and it seemed to work, though after a bit it would start locking up again. Complete uninstall and reinstall didn't fix it, nor did refresh and/or new profiles. So ditched it for now, it's not as if it was my main browser.
Works fine here with the image attached a few posts above.
I cannot post in the Gremlins, Inc. release thread since yesterday. Does anyone else also have problems to post?
Johny.: snip
Is anyone ever going to fix the issues in the new menu? It's been a few weeks since it's been added. I realize now what the issue is... as GOG adds/removes new links (for sales or important releases like Outlast 2/ Inside) the pictures and stuff don't scale properly (at-least on Firefox) to the height of the menu. See pic.
Attachments:
menu_bug.jpg (88 Kb)
Post edited May 15, 2017 by BKGaming
Could a blue one clarify if the "My posts" page has been changed? I only get the three most recent threads under "My posts from last 24 hours" while I participated in more, and nothing else, no "from this week" or "from last week", or whatever the other section(s) is/are called.

So, was this changed, is it broken, misbehaving, or did it decide that it doesn't like me anymore?
HypersomniacLive: Could a blue one clarify if the "My posts" page has been changed? I only get the three most recent threads under "My posts from last 24 hours" while I participated in more, and nothing else, no "from this week" or "from last week", or whatever the other section(s) is/are called.

So, was this changed, is it broken, misbehaving, or did it decide that it doesn't like me anymore?
It's still the same for me, with both sections, posts from last 24 hours and posts from last week. And although the list often is incomplete it even seems to be rather complete at the moment.

Edit: No, it's not complete. It only looked more complete because I have posted in more threads than usual during the last week. 3 threads are missing in the list.
Post edited May 14, 2017 by eiii
eiii: It's still the same for me, with both sections, posts from last 24 hours and posts from last week. And although the list often is incomplete it even seems to be rather complete at the moment.

Edit: No, it's not complete. It only looked more complete because I have posted in more threads than usual during the last week. 3 threads are missing in the list.
Well, today I got a single lonely thread showing under "My posts from last week", one I posted yesterday in, and wonder if it's showing because I got a reply.