It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BreOl72: The release thread for the remakes of:

- Realms of Arkadia: Blade of Destiny
and
- Realms of Arkadia: Star Trail

(and their Deluxe Editions) isn't showing.

https://www.gog.com/en/news/release_realms_of_arkania_blade_of_destiny_remake_realms_of_arkania_star_trail_remake_and_their_digital_deluxe_editions_on_incredible_launch_d
SCPM: The thread title is apparently too long for the newspost, it's supposed to direct to here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_realms_of_arkania_blade_of_destiny_remake_realms_of_arkania_star_trail_remake_and_their_digital_deluxe_editions_on_incredible_launch_discounts_6f3b9
Well, thanks for the working link! :)

However...in regard to the "too long for the newspost": you are aware that your link is even longer than the one that I posted?
And how are we supposed to know that we have to add "iscounts_6f3b9" to the link, to get to the newspost (I tried adding "iscounts" - but that alone didn't work)?

Edit: looks like they made a completely new thread now:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_realms_of_arkania_remakes_on_incredible_launch_discountsb_f5b89
XD
Attachments:
Post edited December 28, 2023 by BreOl72
high rated
Yup (we've edited news post name + new forum post). Now we can investigate what has happened on the backend without any issues for you
jpolgesek: Yup (we've edited news post name + new forum post). Now we can investigate what has happened on the backend without any issues for you
Well, good luck! :)
kbnrylaec: GOG failed to provide md5sum for some Linux installers:
dv_rings_of_saturn_demo
primordia
stellaris
symbios_torn_asunder_demo
unavowed
episode_2_blackwell_unbound
jpolgesek: We're investigating broken order history search / refunds form (it's the same issue on the backend). Currently no eta for fix, will post updates on this topic.
Any updates on the problem? Because two months later, it still doesn't work for me.
high rated
jpolgesek: We're investigating broken order history search / refunds form (it's the same issue on the backend). Currently no eta for fix, will post updates on this topic.
PaterAlf: Any updates on the problem? Because two months later, it still doesn't work for me.
It turned out to be a much bigger problem than we first thought, and a fix is still in the works. No ETA yet :/
jpolgesek: It turned out to be a much bigger problem than we first thought, and a fix is still in the works. No ETA yet :/
When will you fix missing md5sum files for Linux installers?
PaterAlf: Any updates on the problem? Because two months later, it still doesn't work for me.
jpolgesek: It turned out to be a much bigger problem than we first thought, and a fix is still in the works. No ETA yet :/
Thank you for the update.
dv_rings_of_saturn_demo
primordia
stellaris
unavowed
episode_1_the_blackwell_legacy
episode_3_blackwell_convergence

Three weeks passed and GOG still refuses to fix the damn simple bug.
dv_rings_of_saturn_demo
primordia
stellaris
unavowed
kbnrylaec: episode_1_the_blackwell_legacy
episode_3_blackwell_convergence
gloomhaven (windows game/patch/dlc installers)
The list od Discover games now is shown up of the page, and the news section still at the bottom. Why not inside out?
I dunno about y'all, but I'm having issues trying to grab the xmls for a few recently updated offline installers.

Monster Prom 2, No Man's Sky & Northgard (PC).
Braggadar: I dunno about y'all, but I'm having issues trying to grab the xmls for a few recently updated offline installers.

Monster Prom 2, No Man's Sky & Northgard (PC).
It seems to affect all games updated or released in the last two days. A new policy?

Also being discussed here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogrepopy_python_script_for_regularly_backing_up_your_purchased_gog_collection_for_full_offline_e/post3760
Post edited January 17, 2024 by mrkgnao
The entire website. Starting around 04:30; UTC -5.
Darvond: The entire website. Starting around 04:30; UTC -5.
Yep, mostly GOG bears, downloads timed out, and the news page was rolled back to the Timberborn update being the first news item for a bit. Tried to post here but gave up after a couple of GOG bears. Seems entirely back to normal now looking at a few pages.