It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive:
Ah, thanks for elaborating. I remember being able to attach an image as recent as December 26th, but when I tried yesterday, no luck. What's a bit frustrating is when GOG staff is making it seem like they are listening, but apparently aren't really /:
chevkoch: Ah, thanks for elaborating. I remember being able to attach an image as recent as December 26th, but when I tried yesterday, no luck. What's a bit frustrating is when GOG staff is making it seem like they are listening, but apparently aren't really /:
Probably a matter of some whose job descriptions include community involvement listening, but what they pass on dies on the desk of the devs. Or is shot down by higher ups.
Cavalary: Probably a matter of some whose job descriptions include community involvement listening, but what they pass on dies on the desk of the devs. Or is shot down by higher ups.
Frustrating for those in the listening position as well; I know of similar situations. Just sucks that there is no real communication, follow-up and -through.
high rated
moonshineshadow: Attachment button seems to be broken, anyone else having that problem?
Attachments:
56358761.jpg (90 Kb)
moonshineshadow: Attachment button seems to be broken, anyone else having that problem?
litek:
That is really good news :-)
litek:
Thank you.
That was sooner than expected, cheers.

What about the pointless redirecting to the front page when logging in and out from anywhere else than the GOG home page?
high rated
Some of the game pages, like the one of Afterlife and that of the newly added Ignition, seem to misbehave today - when I try to close them, I get the attached message.

Anyone else? I'm on the latest stable Firefox.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Some of the game pages, like the one of Afterlife and that of the newly added Ignition, seem to misbehave today - when I try to close them, I get the attached message.

Can you try running your browser in safe mode without any extensions, scripts or plug-ins active? I see you have some script active in your screenshot, hence my asking :)
JudasIscariot: Can you try running your browser in safe mode without any extensions, scripts or plug-ins active? I see you have some script active in your screenshot, hence my asking :)
I can and will, but it's interesting that it's not happening with every game page.
JudasIscariot: Can you try running your browser in safe mode without any extensions, scripts or plug-ins active? I see you have some script active in your screenshot, hence my asking :)
HypersomniacLive: I can and will, but it's interesting that it's not happening with every game page.
I am not sure what's going on then. All I know is that I have visited the Ignition page with Firefox 50.1.0 just now in a separate tab and then closed the tab and nothing like that showed up.
high rated
JudasIscariot: I am not sure what's going on then. All I know is that I have visited the Ignition page with Firefox 50.1.0 just now in a separate tab and then closed the tab and nothing like that showed up.
I'm not sure either - the message now doesn't show up on any other game page but that of Ignition, and even on that one, it doesn't always pop up. I opened it a number of times, and in a number of different ways, but was unable to detect a pattern.

Interestingly, when I started Firefox in safe-mode, I didn't get a proper log-in button - the button was there, but didn't display its name, and clicking on it did nothing.
Closing the Ignition game page (while logged out) didn't bring the message up, but that was also the behaviour when running Firefox normally without being logged in.

Perhaps the game is trying to keep me on its page to make me buy it. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: I can and will, but it's interesting that it's not happening with every game page.
JudasIscariot: I am not sure what's going on then. All I know is that I have visited the Ignition page with Firefox 50.1.0 just now in a separate tab and then closed the tab and nothing like that showed up.
It asked me the same thing on the recent Diluvion pre‐order page (up‐to‐date Chrome, by the way). Only once, though; I tried to replicate the issue, but I did not succeed.

Then, I tried in incognito mode—same issue! I clicked on “Stay” to see if I could trigger it again, but no. And the weird thing is it only did it once, too. I thought incognito mode was like a “fresh” instance (with no cookies and that kind of stuff), so why did it only do it once?
HypersomniacLive: Some of the game pages, like the one of Afterlife and that of the newly added Ignition, seem to misbehave today - when I try to close them, I get the attached message.

Tried several times. Afterlife, Ignition, Diluvion, FF and IE, didn't happen. But recall when it was happening on the front page, so maybe something similar triggering sometimes?
You are really good at finding these personalized bugs ;-)
Tried on several game pages and the main page and this problem never appeared.