It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starting from this morning, I noticed that my "repliy notices" (as a part of the account rollover menu) don't work anymore. I'm just aware of replies when seeing the "arrow" icon directly. Problem has been like that for the whole day. Config: Windows 8 with Firefox 48.0. No updates on my programs or plug-ins for the last 24 hour that could have caused it.

I (and some other people if I remember well) already had the problem a few months back.
a small problem :

Pilot Brothers subforum , as a small issue with the date : Nov. 30, -0001 :P
Post edited August 15, 2016 by DyNaer
DyNaer: a small problem :

Pilot Brothers subforum , as a small issue with the date : Nov. 30, -0001 :P
Standard for forums with no posts.
Cavalary: Standard for forums with no posts.
erm , it has a thread at least...so

also Lifeless Planet subforum ; a few others aswell, but those don't have a thread. (so i don't see the point to mention them) . I could have missed some ..
Post edited August 15, 2016 by DyNaer
high rated
Chat appears to suffer from some sort of bug. It opens to, what I can best describe as, random conversations even if there have been more recent exchanges, and even if one has unread messages.

For example, today it opened to a conversation that was last active Aug 13, 2016. I've sent and received messages since then, most recently today, and had two unread messages at the time.

For more details read my exchanges with adaliabooks from here on.
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the Galaxy thread, let me know if you think I should post over there too. Using Galaxy, when trying to play the videos for OKHLOS and Tahira: Echoes Of The Astral Empire I got the "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available" message. I tried videos for a couple of other games and everything was fine.
mm324: I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the Galaxy thread, let me know if you think I should post over there too. Using Galaxy, when trying to play the videos for OKHLOS and Tahira: Echoes Of The Astral Empire I got the "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available" message. I tried videos for a couple of other games and everything was fine.
i think it's more related to Galaxy, if you can play them in a "real browser"

i tested in firefox and they are playing properly.
Post edited August 18, 2016 by DyNaer
mm324: I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the Galaxy thread, let me know if you think I should post over there too. Using Galaxy, when trying to play the videos for OKHLOS and Tahira: Echoes Of The Astral Empire I got the "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available" message. I tried videos for a couple of other games and everything was fine.
DyNaer: i think it's more related to Galaxy, if you can play them in a "real browser"

i tested in firefox and they playing properly.
Ok, then I'll post over there. Thanks
Sorting games by user rating is broken when it's combined with a name filter. Look e.g. at the result of this query, games rated with 3.5 stars like Sengoku are listed before 5 star games like Majesty.
Did they fix the avatar problem? I see lots of new avatars in other threads.
moonshineshadow: Did they fix the avatar problem? I see lots of new avatars in other threads.
Sort of.
If you changed the avatar image (in account and locale) months ago, it finally updated.
If you change the avatar today, nothing will happen.
I just tried. =/
moonshineshadow: Did they fix the avatar problem? I see lots of new avatars in other threads.
Pretty confusing, eh?
almabrds: If you change the avatar today, nothing will happen.
I just tried. =/
Not entirely true; the new avatar will show up everywhere *execpt* on the left side of your posts when viewing a topic.

(In other words, it changes everywhere but the most prominent location.)
almabrds: If you change the avatar today, nothing will happen.
I just tried. =/
dtgreene: Not entirely true; the new avatar will show up everywhere *execpt* on the left side of your posts when viewing a topic.

(In other words, it changes everywhere but the most prominent location.)
Well, it doesn't change where it really matters, so... >->
It's more likely that the problem fixed itself :-p