It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Are chat timestamps broken/borked for anyone else?

I had an exchange with someone last Monday, but it shows as if we had just last evening - only time shows next to messages, no date?
Meanwhile, other exchanges I had in later days, show correct timestamps.
That is quite normal. Once you send a new message to the contact it goes back to normal most of the time.
moonshineshadow: That is quite normal. Once you send a new message to the contact it goes back to normal most of the time.
Other days seem to be fine, only the monday a week before.
Quite weird.
high rated
moonshineshadow: That is quite normal. Once you send a new message to the contact it goes back to normal most of the time.
Having the timestamps of messages exchanged on a certain day/date borked is normal? I have to respectfully disagree, and that "most of the time' is not particularly encouraging. *shakes head*

I just sent a new message to that user, and the borked timestamps didn't fix themselves. Plus, I noticed that I had talked to at least another person last Monday, and on later days, and the messages from July 11 suffer from the same bug, while the later ones don't.

adaliabooks: Mine all seem fine... I don't do a lot of chatting though so I haven't got many messages that could have gone wrong...
So, our exchanges from July 11 are properly timestamped for you? Because they're not for me.
adaliabooks: Mine all seem fine... I don't do a lot of chatting though so I haven't got many messages that could have gone wrong...
HypersomniacLive: So, our exchanges from July 11 are properly timestamped for you? Because they're not for me.
Nope, spotted those now. Just seems to be that day possibly... you should only get a time only time stamp when the date is todays date so I imagine it's a dating error (somehow) on that particular day...
HypersomniacLive: Having the timestamps of messages exchanged on a certain day/date borked is normal? I have to respectfully disagree, and that "most of the time' is not particularly encouraging. *shakes head*

I just sent a new message to that user, and the borked timestamps didn't fix themselves. Plus, I noticed that I had talked to at least another person last Monday, and on later days, and the messages from July 11 suffer from the same bug, while the later ones don't.
Well I consider it normal for gog chat. Not the first time it happens. I have seen this kind of bug quite often. Comes with using the chat a lot ;-)
high rated
adaliabooks: Nope, spotted those now. Just seems to be that day possibly... you should only get a time only time stamp when the date is todays date so I imagine it's a dating error (somehow) on that particular day...
That's the puzzling part. Aren't timestamps automatically set and added?

moonshineshadow: Well I consider it normal for gog chat. Not the first time it happens. I have seen this kind of bug quite often. Comes with using the chat a lot ;-)
I'm too lazy to go back and check if it happened to me too before, but going by adaliabooks posts, it's not necessarily related to using the chat a lot.
moonshineshadow: Well I consider it normal for gog chat. Not the first time it happens. I have seen this kind of bug quite often. Comes with using the chat a lot ;-)
HypersomniacLive: I'm too lazy to go back and check if it happened to me too before, but going by adaliabooks posts, it's not necessarily related to using the chat a lot.
Ah no, I meant that if you use the chat everyday, it is easy to notice these bugs. Nothing to do with how many chat messages you write.
Seems like that for the moment the library is broken and not opening...

[edit]
Orders & Settings and wishlist are also not opening.
Post edited July 18, 2016 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Seems like that for the moment the library is broken and not opening...
I can confirm that.

Also, the wishlist and Order and Settings can't be open, too.
Post edited July 18, 2016 by wolfsrain
moonshineshadow: Seems like that for the moment the library is broken and not opening...

[edit]
Orders & Settings and wishlist are also not opening.
Same here as well.
Well, I send a message to johny, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
moonshineshadow: Well, I send a message to johny, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Heya,

we're on the case. Thanks. :)
I opened an new post on this just before it was logged here.

Like many, awaiting with baited breath.....

[url=]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/problem_logging_in_and_library[/url]

Hope the link works, never tried that before.
Account and other services should work now. We had a minor hiccup in our IT den.
Rimmu: Account and other services should work now. We had a minor hiccup in our IT den.