It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Go to MaGog while logged in here. Click on "Get from GOG", and follow the instructions. Then do a search using only the first column, and the filter "My tags". Copy as you desire.
Dude, that's totally brilliant! It even has JSON output. I really should use it a lot more. :) Thanks for the tips!
skeletonbow: Ok, here's an interesting update to the Order History page problem. Page 1 works now, and if I tell it to go to page 3 or beyond manually it works. If I try to go to page 2 directly or by navigating forward to it or backward from page 3 it barfs. Does this 100% of the time now both in Firefox and Galaxy.
Do you get any errors with this?
I'm not seeing this behaviour myself, but it sounds like the kind of results I got when implementing manual sort and more games per page...

But by the sounds of it it should be accompanied by some error or other... if not then the urls might be broken...
high rated
skeletonbow: Dude, that's totally brilliant! It even has JSON output. I really should use it a lot more. :) Thanks for the tips!
Yes, it's a well known fact that mrkgnao and his lady, MaGog, are brilliant.
HypersomniacLive: Yes, it's a well known fact that mrkgnao and his lady, MaGog, are brilliant.
It just occurred to me that having MaGOG added to the main nav bar or ACCOUNT menu on GOG.com via Barefoot or Adalia might be a nifty option to have. :)

adaliabooks: Do you get any errors with this?
I'm not seeing this behaviour myself, but it sounds like the kind of results I got when implementing manual sort and more games per page...

But by the sounds of it it should be accompanied by some error or other... if not then the urls might be broken...
Only what I added to the Mantis report, but important to note that it occurs in both Firefox and Galaxy, so browser addons are not causing the problem. Only error is the lack of results, and the internal server error that shows up in the browser console.
Post edited July 13, 2016 by skeletonbow
high rated
skeletonbow: It just occurred to me that having MaGOG added to the main nav bar or ACCOUNT menu on GOG.com via Barefoot or Adalia might be a nifty option to have. :)

[...]
You can use MaGog as a regular search engine in your browser - check out Tutorial for version 4.5.0 or later (about 2/3 down the page).
adaliabooks: Do you get any errors with this?

skeletonbow: Only what I added to the Mantis report, but important to note that it occurs in both Firefox and Galaxy, so browser addons are not causing the problem. Only error is the lack of results, and the internal server error that shows up in the browser console.
Ah. So it is just the URL failing to return. Judging from your later comment on the bug report (about it only showing on your redeemed gifts selection) I'd imagine it's probably one dodgy order.. maybe a gift you redeemed or a gift you gave (assuming they show up there too) that got refunded and messed something up, or some other order that went wrong. It might even just be a malformed response returning and not registering properly (like a username with unescaped characters in it or something like that)
HypersomniacLive: You can use MaGog as a regular search engine in your browser - check out Tutorial for version 4.5.0 or later (about 2/3 down the page).
Nice, added. :)
For (at least) "System Shock Demo" and "Gemini Rue" the GOG downloader links don't work anymore.
(Support Ticket: No)
Post edited July 13, 2016 by MarkoH01
high rated
MarkoH01: For (at least) "System Shock Demo" and "Gemini Rue" the GOG downloader links don't work anymore.
(Support Ticket: No)
i decided to push a bit the support once more ..... so i written a ticket about all issues occuring with the downloader since the end of june (started with Crookz)... I don't have high hope; since last 4 tickets got totally ignored by the support -_-

got an answer from the support :System Shock Demo & Gemini Rue should be downloadable as intented with the downloader.

Left others titles since the last release of Crookz : from what i know ->
- Swords of the Stars the Pit is working
- Dreamfall Chapters should work too : except the downloader seems to pick up only the bin files , Wurzelkraft reported this
- others no idea (either i didn't tested , either i don't own them)

'sigh* the forum is so broken.....
Post edited July 14, 2016 by DyNaer
high rated
adaliabooks: Works for me too in Chrome...

There was a whole thread about this a while back and a few of us came up with various ways to do it and print a nice list... I'll see if I can dig it up at some point.

Edit: Well, works in the catalogue and the wishlist, doesn't work in the library (won't drag at all, never mind select the text)
The problem is a set of "user-select: none" rules attached to .product-row via a CSS rule that matches [ng-click].

(The "user-select: none" is intended for building web equivalents native widgets like action buttons where it's natural for the text to be unselectable. I'm assuming that Angular's default CSS simply assumes that anything clickable should behave that way.)

The simplest solution is to reset the browser to default behaviour by sticking this CSS in a userstyle...

.product-row {
-webkit-user-select: auto !important;
-moz-user-select: auto !important;
-ms-user-select: auto !important;
user-select: auto !important;
}

...but, if you want something more polished, set it to "text" (rather than "auto") on just the fields you want your copy-paste to include.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by ssokolow
ssokolow: The problem is a set of "user-select: none" rules attached to .product-row via a CSS rule that matches [ng-click].

(The "user-select: none" is intended for building web equivalents native widgets like action buttons where it's natural for the text to be unselectable. I'm assuming that Angular's default CSS simply assumes that anything clickable should behave that way.)

The simplest solution is to reset the browser to default behaviour by sticking this CSS in a userstyle...

.product-row {
-webkit-user-select: auto !important;
-moz-user-select: auto !important;
-ms-user-select: auto !important;
user-select: auto !important;
}

...but, if you want something more polished, set it to "text" (rather than "auto") on just the fields you want your copy-paste to include.
Cheers a bunch, and +1 for sharing.
almabrds: Let's hope they don't wait until The "what did just break" thread 8.0 to start squashing the bugs. .__.
I don't have high hopes..
Good work, OP!
*thumbs up*
Johny.: We're squashing some bugs all the time :) but you tend to list low prio ones here.
We're also tracking bugs ourselves.

For me - this topic (as the previous one) is useful not because of the list, but input in new posts. We're very thankful for your input. :)
I have a feeling that the "Popular" tab on the front page stopped updating - there is no way that the new EA releases haven't changed it a bit... :)
high rated
Are chat timestamps broken/borked for anyone else?

I had an exchange with someone last Monday, but it shows as if we had just last evening - only time shows next to messages, no date?
Meanwhile, other exchanges I had in later days, show correct timestamps.
HypersomniacLive: Are chat timestamps broken/borked for anyone else?

I had an exchange with someone last Monday, but it shows as if we had just last evening - only time shows next to messages, no date?
Mine all seem fine... I don't do a lot of chatting though so I haven't got many messages that could have gone wrong...
HypersomniacLive: Are chat timestamps broken/borked for anyone else?

Just checked, same bug.