It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: All scripts? Which would those be?
I've got GOG whitelisted in NoScript, but it's still broken in the latest stable Firefox.
v42.0 is working for me, but i don't use no script.
toxicTom: With "allow all" I mean "allow all from this page" (how however it is called in English, have the German version here).
You got it close enough and we understood which menu item they meant. We were wondering whether GOG had come to depend on some new third-party script.
HypersomniacLive: All scripts? Which would those be?
I've got GOG whitelisted in NoScript, but it's still broken in the latest stable Firefox.
DyNaer: v42.0 is working for me, but i don't use no script.
I'm running 43.0a2 (Aurora/Developer Edition) with NoScript (and a bunch of other mildly breakage-prone privacy-enhancing extensions) and everything appears to still be working fine.
Post edited November 06, 2015 by ssokolow
ssokolow: You got it close enough and we understood which menu item they meant. We were wondering whether GOG had come to depend on some new third-party script.
Yeah that was not really well expressed by me. It's just that with that one script blocked, it looked nearly like the problem Hyper described. Only that "Login" wasn't really missing, but misplaced, hovering over the page and hard to see.
ssokolow: You got it close enough and we understood which menu item they meant. We were wondering whether GOG had come to depend on some new third-party script.
I'm running 43.0a2 (Aurora/Developer Edition) with NoScript (and a bunch of other mildly breakage-prone privacy-enhancing extensions) and everything appears to still be working fine.
Well, this is quite odd. I started Firefox in Safe Mode, even created a new profile, and the issue is still present - no SIGN UP/LOG IN button, no game art, and I've also noticed that the bundles pages are stuck with the spinning circle and never display the list of games.

I've fallen back to v.41.0.2, as I don't see what else to try.
HypersomniacLive: I've fallen back to v.41.0.2, as I don't see what else to try.
oh ....well the support .......:o)
DyNaer: oh ....well the support .......:o)
Not particularly in the mood to be told to try a different browser...
DyNaer: oh ....well the support .......:o)
HypersomniacLive: Not particularly in the mood to be told to try a different browser...
I've updated my FireFox and everything seems to be working fine. Can you provide any other details? Maybe there are some notifications in console.
I don't know when this got broken, but I just noticed it. I think the filters in the "Orders History" in your account are still not fully operational.

Today I got a refund on an order. A gift code in fact. In "Orders History" there's a filter for "Refunded Orders", so that's where I expected that to show up, but it doesn't. If I filter for "Refunded Orders" I get no results. That particular order shows up in the "Unredeemed Gifts" filter (as if it was not refunded and I still had the code), despite saying "Refunded" in the details.

I attached a couple of screenshots for clarity.
Attachments:
HypersomniacLive: Not particularly in the mood to be told to try a different browser...
er , yeah gog is a google addict...... :P (i'll never use this browser nor a clone of this one)
Post edited November 06, 2015 by DyNaer
michal.czernow: I've updated my FireFox and everything seems to be working fine. Can you provide any other details? Maybe there are some notifications in console.
Don't know what details would help, since not even Safe Mode and a fresh profile made a difference.
There was nth in console, from what I recall, but I'd have to re-install it to make sure - anything in particular I should keep an eye out for?

The only thing perhaps worth mentioning is that I use the EME-free version.
HypersomniacLive: The only thing perhaps worth mentioning is that I use the EME-free version.
the EME-free version isn't the issue, i use this version.
Tannath: I don't know when this got broken, but I just noticed it. I think the filters in the "Orders History" in your account are still not fully operational.

Today I got a refund on an order. A gift code in fact. In "Orders History" there's a filter for "Refunded Orders", so that's where I expected that to show up, but it doesn't. If I filter for "Refunded Orders" I get no results. That particular order shows up in the "Unredeemed Gifts" filter (as if it was not refunded and I still had the code), despite saying "Refunded" in the details.

I attached a couple of screenshots for clarity.
It has been like this since the NSA's inception (see point 7.4 and related screenshot).

And here, I got an even better one for you.

DyNaer: the EME-free version isn't the issue, i use this version.
Frankly, I didn't think it is, I've been using it since it first came out, and never had any problem that didn't prove to be at GOG's end.
Well... I'm posting this message in FF 42 in safe mode (all addons/personal data turned off). There is no issue. If I could ask to try reinstall FF 42 and check console for any messages, that would help a lot. For now I simply can't recreate this.
HypersomniacLive: ...
Could you post a screenshot?

michal.czernow: Well... I'm posting this message in FF 42 in safe mode (all addons/personal data turned off). There is no issue. If I could ask to try reinstall FF 42 and check console for any messages, that would help a lot. For now I simply can't recreate this.
I think I had almost the same "view" when one of the servers was blocked by NoScript. I think it was http://www4-static3.gog.com/ or http://www4-static4.gog.com/

Maybe trying to block one of these (ie. by redirecting it to localhost) can recreate the problem. In that case it might just be that one of the CDN servers isn't reachable from Hyper's location, for whatever reason.
toxicTom: Could you post a screenshot?

[...]
Don't follow - a screenshot of what?

toxicTom: [...]

I think I had almost the same "view" when one of the servers was blocked by NoScript. I think it was http://www4-static3.gog.com/ or http://www4-static4.gog.com/

Maybe trying to block one of these (ie. by redirecting it to localhost) can recreate the problem. In that case it might just be that one of the CDN servers isn't reachable from Hyper's location, for whatever reason.
I can see those loading (or so it says at the bottom of Firefox).