It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

real.geizterfahr: Thanks for the help, but I just used MaGog instead of GOG ;P
Yeah that works too , a shame for GOG....sigh , i guess they will never get rid of some bugs.
real.geizterfahr: Thanks for the help, but I just used MaGog instead of GOG ;P
DyNaer: Yeah that works too , a shame for GOG....sigh , i guess they will never get rid of some bugs.
*nod*

The sad thing is, maybe a year ago, I even sent them detailed advice on how to set up a regression test harness so that it would be nearly effortless to write a test every time they fix a bug.
ssokolow: *nod*

The sad thing is, maybe a year ago, I even sent them detailed advice on how to set up a regression test harness so that it would be nearly effortless to write a test every time they fix a bug.
Well, it's not like it's a secret that they don't really listen to our feedback.
Actually it (filtering pre 1995/post 2005 results contain new "coming soon" games) wasn't on our bug list - thanks, added this.

We know about a few bugs connected to filters...

Of course "Order by date added" orders by date of adding game to GOG.com, so you can see what was released recently. That sorting works OK.
Post edited September 29, 2015 by Johny.
Johny.: Actually it (filtering pre 1995/post 2005 results contain new "coming soon" games) wasn't on our bug list - thanks, added this.

We know about a few bugs connected to filters...

Of course "Order by date added" orders by date of adding game to GOG.com, so you can see what was released recently. That sorting works OK.
Like using genre filter in your own library does not show all games belonging to the genre? You know the one I reported over month ago and still hasn't been fixed and haven't heard about since? Yeah, that one. ;-p
Post edited September 29, 2015 by Petrell
Petrell: Like using genre filter in your own library does not show all games belonging to the genre? You know the one I reported over month ago and still hasn't been fixed and haven't heard about since? Yeah, that one. ;-p
Yes, exactly. ;)

Some of these games that you reported in your ticket can be fixed now, but most of them aren't yet.

P.S. Chat messages that you send will not appear twice again.
Johny.: Of course "Order by date added" orders by date of adding game to GOG.com, so you can see what was released recently. That sorting works OK.
It works sort of OK for recently-added games.
It does not work anywhere near OK for older games.

For example, if you go to the end of the list (pages 25-26), it appears that the first game ever added was "Baldur's Gate 2 Complete" (when in fact it was about the 251st), and that "Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings" was among the first 100 added (when in fact it was about the 378th). There are many more such examples. The historical addition date data is obviously corrupted and has been this way for many months, if not years.

Probably not a big deal, though.

Johny.: P.S. Chat messages that you send will not appear twice again.
Nice!
Post edited September 29, 2015 by mrkgnao
Avatar change not showing up on the forum for me and quite a few other users, I first learned of this issue when IAmSinistar changed his avatar. So how long does it actually take to see the change reflected on the website? And will this be fixed or is it a non-issue for GOG like most things on the forum.

www.gog.com/forum/general/orion_trail/post1
It seems that GOG has unbundled the two DLCs for Sword of the Stars: The Pit, Mindgames and Gold Edition Upgrade. They look like a mess and an account refresh didn't fix them.
Grargar: It seems that GOG has unbundled the two DLCs for Sword of the Stars: The Pit, Mindgames and Gold Edition Upgrade. They look like a mess and an account refresh didn't fix them.
Sigh, it's a full mess , yes, everything is mixed-up , i will made an update of the OP.

honestly , they should merge all dlc under the base product , if the users has some dlc s .
Post edited October 02, 2015 by DyNaer
Anyone else has something similar in their Order History?

Could a GOG staffer clarify if this is going to be addressed?
DyNaer: honestly , they should merge all dlc under the base product , if the users has some dlc s .
The extra reason why it's a mess is that the DLCs I have purchased are also listed under the base game.
HypersomniacLive: Anyone else has something similar in their Order History?

Could a GOG staffer clarify if this is going to be addressed?
i don't think so (for myself) , did you try a support ticket for an explanation ?

Grargar: The extra reason why it's a mess is that the DLCs I have purchased are also listed under the base game.
er, yeah , the dlcs are outside the base game aswell, which shouldn't be the case , it doesn't make sense,...If now they start to unbundle every dlc the library will become a real nightmare.
Post edited October 02, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: i don't think so (for myself) , did you try a support ticket for an explanation ?

[...]
No I haven't, not really in the mood of receiving the usual reply about clearing my browser cache, disabling add-ons, and trying a different browser.
HypersomniacLive: No I haven't, not really in the mood of receiving the usual reply about clearing my browser cache, disabling add-ons, and trying a different browser.
No kidding, i have a bug (not the one which crashed firefox) and i got the above answer....

the site is just a bugfest >_>