It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VanishedOne: (Not the website, but breakage-tracking-related.)

The staff have shown their appreciation of the time people put into writing Galaxy bug reports by closing loads of tickets with the words 'Client version out of date. Please download newer version from www.gog.com/galaxy and if the issue is still there, create new ticket.'

I can see the logic of doing this for bugs like the sporadic crash-on-exit one, but they've even done it to the ticket about Galaxy installing a completely different and broken version of Arcanum.exe compared to the installer. You'd think someone at GOG would be in a position to find out whether it was still doing that...
Are Galaxy tickets handled the same way support tickets are? Are the newest being pushed at the end of the queue?
Apparently I have a "forum reply" somewhere.

Not on the forums, though. :-|
ElTerprise: I don't get forum notifications either...
HypersomniacLive: I don't think that anyone does anymore. And I'm not getting Chat notifications either - good luck finding who messaged one!

I guess we should be grateful that we can at least still post...
Oh now you've done it! I expect the ability to post to vanish now... :P
HypersomniacLive: Are Galaxy tickets handled the same way support tickets are? Are the newest being pushed at the end of the queue?
They can have severity levels set (major, minor, trivial, etc.) but otherwise I've no idea how the staff decide which ones to investigate.
VanishedOne: (Not the website, but breakage-tracking-related.)

The staff have shown their appreciation of the time people put into writing Galaxy bug reports by closing loads of tickets with the words 'Client version out of date. Please download newer version from www.gog.com/galaxy and if the issue is still there, create new ticket.'

I can see the logic of doing this for bugs like the sporadic crash-on-exit one, but they've even done it to the ticket about Galaxy installing a completely different and broken version of Arcanum.exe compared to the installer. You'd think someone at GOG would be in a position to find out whether it was still doing that...
HypersomniacLive: Are Galaxy tickets handled the same way support tickets are? Are the newest being pushed at the end of the queue?
Galaxy tickets are handled differently than Support tickets.
Tarnicus: Oh now you've done it! I expect the ability to post to vanish now... :P
Did you just call me a jinx? ;-P

VanishedOne: They can have severity levels set (major, minor, trivial, etc.) but otherwise I've no idea how the staff decide which ones to investigate.
Are these flags set by the user of GOG staffers?

JudasIscariot: Galaxy tickets are handled differently than Support tickets.
That's at least something, cheers.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
Tarnicus: Oh now you've done it! I expect the ability to post to vanish now... :P
HypersomniacLive: Did you just call me a jinx? ;-P

VanishedOne: They can have severity levels set (major, minor, trivial, etc.) but otherwise I've no idea how the staff decide which ones to investigate.
HypersomniacLive: Are these flags set by the user of GOG staffers?

JudasIscariot: Galaxy tickets are handled differently than Support tickets.
HypersomniacLive: That's at least something, cheers.
Yup I did, although apparently we can still all post about adding to friends, TW3 woes and Galaxy :P I wonder if Galaxy tickets are faster or slowler? I would assume faster, and wonder what manner of spacecraft powers them?
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Tarnicus
The cart does not clear after completing a purchase, I just added the free DLC pack for TW3, and even after going to my account and seeing that they were added to the game, my cart still showed "1" in it. I had to manually clear it by clicking on the "remove" link under the item.

Someone else already mentioned this yesterday.

I've not send in a support ticket, perhaps a blue text will read it here and fix it in a timely fashion; if not, I will submit one.
HypersomniacLive: The cart does not clear after completing a purchase, I just added the free DLC pack for TW3, and even after going to my account and seeing that they were added to the game, my cart still showed "1" in it. I had to manually clear it by clicking on the "remove" link under the item.

I've not send in a support ticket, perhaps a blue text will read it here and fix it in a timely fashion; if not, I will submit one.
Similar here. Except it returns even after I remove it from the cart. Clearing all GOG cookies seems to solve it.
"Yo dawg, I herd u liek questions, so we put a question in ur answer, so we can question while u question"
Attachments:
xzibit.jpg (53 Kb)
HypersomniacLive: Are these flags set by the user of GOG staffers?
By the submitter on submission; staff can alter them (leastways, that's what I'd expect in a bug tracker), but I don't know whether they ever do.

Incidentally, are you still without bookmarking boxes today? I happened to find an archived thread in which you were asking about something that sounds similar last August.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by VanishedOne
Tarnicus: Yup I did, although apparently we can still all post about adding to friends, TW3 woes and Galaxy :P I wonder if Galaxy tickets are faster or slowler? I would assume faster, and wonder what manner of spacecraft powers them?
You're mean, and a liar - you're posting in here, aren't you? ;-P

mrkgnao: Similar here. Except it returns even after I remove it from the cart. Clearing all GOG cookies seems to solve it.
Sounds like an additional glitch I'm not experiencing.

VanishedOne: By the submitter on submission; staff can alter them, but I don't know whether they ever do.

Incidentally, are you still without bookmarking boxes today? I happened to find an archived thread in which you were asking about something that sounds similar last August.
No, they're back, along with the search button at the top.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: The cart does not clear after completing a purchase, I just added the free DLC pack for TW3, and even after going to my account and seeing that they were added to the game, my cart still showed "1" in it. I had to manually clear it by clicking on the "remove" link under the item.

Yeah happened to me as well - but even removing it didn't work....it just vanished at some point...
ElTerprise: Yeah happened to me as well - but even removing it didn't work....it just vanished at some point...
Ha, it seems that the site is borked in all sorts of different ways for each user.
ElTerprise: Yeah happened to me as well - but even removing it didn't work....it just vanished at some point...
HypersomniacLive: Ha, it seems that the site is borked in all sorts of different ways for each user.
Yeah seems so. I also still don't get any notifications apart from friends invites....

And now even the search on the main page appears to be broken
Attachments:
search.jpg (47 Kb)