It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Next thing to go - page numbers at the top, yes?
What about the 'this is my favourite topic' check box?
The "show all" for sub-forums no longer works.
As it was the case previously, Witcher 3 shows no loyalty discount, unless you add it your cart. I guess GOG is removing features to prepare for the release.
Grargar: As it was the case previously, Witcher 3 shows no loyalty discount, unless you add it your cart. I guess GOG is removing features to prepare for the release.
But apparently some already can play the game....
mrkgnao: The "show all" for sub-forums no longer works.
Currently 404-ing for me. :(
mrkgnao: The "show all" for sub-forums no longer works.
Same here. The button only disappears...
Post edited May 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
Since auto-subscription to the forum for a newly purchased game is still m.i.a., having the search box missing too ensures that, although a Witcher 3 forum now exists, people aren't actually going to find it. So we can expect even more TW3 threads in General.
VanishedOne: So we can expect even more TW3 threads in General.
What "General"? Do you mean the "Witcher 3 and Friends" forum?
Same here.

I don't see a way to search for a sub-forum. And I clicked the 'show all forums' at the bottom and all that happened was that clicky disappeared.
mrkgnao: It's still available at the bottom of the page, but not at the top of the page.
Who needs two anyway, eh?
HypersomniacLive: Next thing to go - page numbers at the top, yes?
I expect GOG is removing all unnecessary and cosmetic features from its servers to conserve bandwidth for the really important thing: Witcher 3 on Galaxy (and adding friends).
Forum replies notification is currently broken for me. Likely more than just a display issue as the total count also doesn't include the forum replies.
ElTerprise: What about the 'this is my favourite topic' check box?
It does not show on the General Discussion pages, but it's both at the top and the bottom in each thread. Because we sure will open every single one of the "Friend me" threads and add them to our favourites, right?

And I'm not getting forum-reply notifications either, I now have to pay close attention for that little gear next to a thread's title to not miss any.

Anyone else?

VanishedOne: Since auto-subscription to the forum for a newly purchased game is still m.i.a., having the search box missing too ensures that, although a Witcher 3 forum now exists, people aren't actually going to find it. So we can expect even more TW3 threads in General.
Great, as if we didn't already have enough of those.

I find it a bit hypocritical of GOG to archive every thread from before 2015, but leave all these "TW3 this / TW3 that", "Galaxy this / Galaxy that", and all the variations of "Friend me" threads flooding the General Discussion.

mrkgnao: I expect GOG is removing all unnecessary and cosmetic features from its servers to conserve bandwidth for the really important thing: Witcher 3 on Galaxy (and adding friends).
Good thing that our experience on the site would not and has not changed.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: It does not show on the General Discussion pages, but it's both at the top and the bottom in each thread. Because we sure will open every single one of the "Friend me" threads and add them to our favourites, right?

And I'm not getting forum-reply notifications either, I now have to pay close attention for that little gear next to a thread's title to not miss any.

Anyone else?
I don't get forum notifications either...
at this rate we will get some more teddys ...
Attachments:
Post edited May 19, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: at this rate we will get some more teddys ...
I just met the Atlas bear a few times...