It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Yeah I know, but that is not the problem ;-) It should show me pages not posts :D

[edit] Ninjad by your edit, so ignore :D

[edit 2] I just supported a ticket about the issue. In my whole time here on gog I did not write as many tickets as in the last week :P
It's been happening for the past few days to assorted posts in the game sub-forums. Makes me think there might be an issue with the forum's back-end DB server. Likely the reason for the archiving if that's actually true.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Gydion
high rated
Gydion: It's been happening for the past few days to assorted posts in the game sub-forums. Makes me think there might be an issue with the forum's back-end DB server. Likely the reason for the archiving if that's actually true.
was about to add an entry about that
Is anyone else missing the search button on the forum?
HypersomniacLive: Is anyone else missing the search button on the forum?
*raises hand*
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Just Another Wallet
Well i miss it for the sub-forums and on the upper part of the forum view but at the bottom it's still there...
Attachments:
search.jpg (191 Kb)
Post edited May 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
It's gone, but I can't say I'm missing it.
It's still available at the bottom of the page, but not at the top of the page.
Who needs two anyway, eh?
The General Forum is broken, overflowing with users who can't read...
I'm missing it for the game specific forums. Now I can't search for a sub forum I don't have in my favourites.
Bah, the search didn't work anyway. Best way to find something here has always been Google with site:gog.com parameter.
ElTerprise: Well i miss it for the sub-forums and on the upper part of the forum view but on the lower part it's still there...
Good catch, it's there for me too.

I think it still qualifies as something broken.
HypersomniacLive: Good catch, it's there for me too.

I think it still qualifies as something broken.
Yeah. And the search for the sub-forums is definitely missing...
toxicTom: Bah, the search didn't work anyway. Best way to find something here has always been Google with site:gog.com parameter.
Almost sounds like you're implying that it's the next thing to be scrapped because GOG can't code a reliable search function. ;-)

I don't use Google, but agree, a general search engine with the gog.com parameter often returns good results, but based on my experience not by much (even with Google).
yyahoo: The General Forum is broken, overflowing with users who can't read...
Hopefully that will end in a few days...

Edit: and then we're getting the technical problems threads...noooooooooo....
Post edited May 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
mrkgnao: It's still available at the bottom of the page, but not at the top of the page.
Who needs two anyway, eh?
Next thing to go - page numbers at the top, yes?