It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: [...] Score another one for the great minds at GOG and their hands-off approach to any kind of workable solution.

[...] No good deed goes unpunished on GOG.
QFT.
moonshineshadow: If you don't want to to this thread anymore, I could take over. Not sure if we need to open a new one or if they could just change the OP to a new user (because this is possible in other forum software, no clue about how it is here). But I guess you already contacted Judas about a lock?
DyNaer: Surething, if you want to :)

I already asked a lock to Judas , but i didn't get any response.... so ...
Well, once he closes it, I'll just open a new one and copy the relevant stuff from your OP :-)
Should be able to post links for quite a while since doing the CGA balances the de-rep normally.
high rated
IAmSinistar: Wow, so the childish incivility of these forums has actually prevented useful content from being posted. Score another one for the great minds at GOG and their hands-off approach to any kind of workable solution.

Sorry you've been so unjustly attacked DyNaer, and thank you for your work on this thread. I'd offer to take it on, but I've sod-all interest in helping out here anymore than I already do. No good deed goes unpunished on GOG.
Thanks.

All issues still occurring won't be solved with the actual forum software (i got some bit of information even if the staffs members weren't very helpful And to tell the truth since 3 months it's getting worse & worse). There're some informations i'd like to share but i can't do this.... in public.

You know when a customer getting ignored by the support & most of the time by the staff members (since 3 months), you want to go elsewhere.....(i'm a bit sad because i really like GOG) funny recently only Johny. got some real sympathy for me (it's not his job to act as a "community manager" -> it's supposed to be Konrad ....

And the worst : the numbers of people who got downvoted is increasing quite a lot -> the only use the rep. system has right now it's to measure the forum state..... and ofc i don't speak of civil manners and such... (which i completely agree ruining the forum).

I don't really care of the rep. system since quite some time : the only problem i have it's what i have mentioned above. (since mid 2013 / heavily abused since 2015).

I really don't want to anyone went all through what i attempted.... it's just a waste of time (it's the impression i got after 7 months)

moonshineshadow: Well, once he closes it, I'll just open a new one and copy the relevant stuff from your OP :-)
Should be able to post links for quite a while since doing the CGA balances the de-rep normally.
Of course :) , if you need help try to chat with Johny. , he will probably help you when he'll have some spare time. Also i got some trouble with the forum software (it's quite outdated), but from what i saw from your giveway thread... you won't have any problem ;)

Don't waste your time to upvote my posts , sooner or later a bot will downvote my forum account...but i appreciate the gesture.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by DyNaer
One other thing that's broken:

If a topic has a lot of posts, and enough of those posts are blues, then the following doesn't work as it should (assuming first page displayed first in settings):
1. Click on the exclamation point by the topic to open the first page of blue responses
2. Where it says "Pages", click on the last page

Using the "what did just update" thread as an example, after clicking for page 91 of the blue posts:

Expected behavior: Actually getting page 91 (the last one) of the blue posts

Actual behavior: Getting page 91 of the entire topic, without the filter applied. (This is almost certainly *not* what you want here.)

Note that this only happens for bigger topics.
Did i miss something or the chat is broken? It used to put online users on top and the rest on bottom, both organized by the last time they contacted me but now it's just a mess with online and offline mixed but organized by the last time they contacted me.
Cyraxpt: Did i miss something or the chat is broken? It used to put online users on top and the rest on bottom, both organized by the last time they contacted me but now it's just a mess with online and offline mixed but organized by the last time they contacted me.
... i didn't even know it was possible to organize the chat like this .... or i did something wrong... because it doesn't seem to work as you just mentioned it..
low rated
DyNaer: Warning : I can't maintain anymore this thread (thanks to the bots) : it's not possible to post any links without a rep 10 or above. If i could inderstand GOG's POV for the spams... this is becoming ridiculous for those who got their rep. taken to the ground. So the only solution is to lock this thread, clear the OP from what's fixed and starts a V.2 of it.

So if there's any lamb for this ..... , i just hope Judas will lock this thread ..
https://www.google.com.au/search?client=opera&q=crying+&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=crying+song
DyNaer: ... i didn't even know it was possible to organize the chat like this .... or i did something wrong... because it doesn't seem to work as you just mentioned it..
Uhm, you sure? Because i remember having the online people on the top of the list and not this mixed mess that i currently have.
I had 7 notifications in my library, via web browser I viewed my library and downloaded all of the updated games, made sure to click on them in the browser also to make the notification flags decrement the counter. Now while viewing the library it says UPDATED 0 as it should. However, my account is showing 1 game notification still with no way to get rid of it.

What I've done already:
- Downloaded all of the 7 updated games as appropriate and clicked on them to view them in-browser to remove notification flags
- Went through entire library looking for [NEW] flags and clicked on all of those also.
- Reloaded web page.
- Did a GOG account refresh
- Reloaded web page again

1 game notification remains no matter what, with no way to get rid of it.

Update:

After an hour or so had passed, the delinquent [1] notification vanished mysteriously from my account on its own.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by skeletonbow
Cyraxpt: Uhm, you sure? Because i remember having the online people on the top of the list and not this mixed mess that i currently have.
Well, not certain, i can't organize the chat like you described... that's why i'm surprised. Maybe the offline users went at the bottom automatically & the online ones stayed at the top. => but yeah right now they are just mixed up...not really efficient.

Although, the notification for any new message seems broken atm (at least for me), it worked yesterday as far i can recall.
DyNaer: Well, not certain, i can't organize the chat like you described... that's why i'm surprised. Maybe the offline users went at the bottom automatically & the online ones stayed at the top. => but yeah right now they are just mixed up...not really efficient.
See attachment.
Attachments:
chat.jpg (57 Kb)
Cyraxpt: See attachment.
Yup, that's what i remembered , but i never heard the ability to arrange the chat like you described (or didn't know anything about this...)

As i said : i think offline users goes at the bottom automatically (but that's just a guess, i could mistaken)

Ah the notification seems living right now...
DyNaer: Yup, that's what i remembered , but i never heard the ability to arrange the chat like you described (or didn't know anything about this...)

As i said : i think offline users goes at the bottom automatically (but that's just a guess, i could mistaken)

Ah the notification seems living right now...
I'm sorry but i'm confused, there's no option to organize the chat, it's all automatic.

Before it was by Online > Offline, each section organized by the last time they contacted me.
Now it's just organized by the last time they contacted me.

From what i understand of what you're saying, i do believe you just didn't notice that it was like i said (or, again, i'm imagining things).
Cyraxpt: I'm sorry but i'm confused, there's no option to organize the chat, it's all automatic.

Before it was by Online > Offline, each section organized by the last time they contacted me.
Now it's just organized by the last time they contacted me.

From what i understand of what you're saying, i do believe you just didn't notice that it was like i said (or, again, i'm imagining things).
no, you're not , me either, i noticed the date on your attached picture ... yeah it's seems acting like what you just said. But it's inefficient, offline & online users shouldn't mixed up , whatever the date of the last contact through chat.

A best solution would be the users offline should be dropped at the bottom & sorted by the last date / time (for sorting them). -> it seems only the date / time is taken in account whatever the user status..... i could be wrong but i think you were right (i simply though you wanted to organize them by yourself, but with the actual chat state , it would be a nightmare)

Or maybe something is bugged as you originally said.
Cyraxpt: It used to put online users on top and the rest on bottom, both organized by the last time they contacted me but now it's just a mess with online and offline mixed but organized by the last time they contacted me.
1) Adalia's Fundamentals had the option to change the order of users in the chat.
2) GOG did change the default order to what AF was using (from what I recall), but in doing so messed up AF's ordering.

I think the above was discussed in the AF thread, let me see if I can find the posts.
Edit: Not in the AF thread, but do tell me if you want me to keep looking.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by JMich