It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Got a chat message and now the number showing me that there is a chat won't get away. Even after reloading and (of course) answering the message.
Rimmu: Hi!

Can you pass me some details about the conversation? As in: who were you talking with and at what time. We might need that to track the bugger down.

You can type it here or chat me up.

Thanks!
It's already fixed now - thank you!
DyNaer: only guess : the forum is now "IN DEV." state .....
Has it ever been in some other state? ;-)
high rated
toxicTom: Has it ever been in some other state? ;-)
Well...,the community whishlist is still in Beta .....

so the forum is what in alpha stage ? :)
MarkoH01: Got a chat message and now the number showing me that there is a chat won't get away. Even after reloading and (of course) answering the message.
Rimmu: Hi!

Can you pass me some details about the conversation? As in: who were you talking with and at what time. We might need that to track the bugger down.

You can type it here or chat me up.

Thanks!
Does this offer stands for other users? I've recieved a message today and the notification doesn't go away.

Edit: Nevermind, 1 day later and randomly went back to normal...
Post edited February 28, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Another bug:

If you put all 1400+ games in your cart and then try to access the cart via https://www.gog.com/cart, GOG returns an Internal Server Error (Error 500). Used to work until a few days ago (I can find out the exact date if necessary).
Post edited February 28, 2016 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Another bug:

If you put all 1400+ games in your cart and then try to access the cart via https://www.gog.com/cart, GOG returns an Internal Server Error (Error 500). Used to work until a few days ago (can find out the exact date if necessary).
What practical use does that serve? (If you don't mind me being lazy and just asking without trying to figure it out myself.)

If you put all 1400+ games in your cart and then try to access the cart via https://www.gog.com/cart, GOG returns an Internal Server Error (Error 500). Used to work until a few days ago (can find out the exact date if necessary).
ssokolow: What practical use does that serve? (If you don't mind me being lazy and just asking without trying to figure it out myself.)
It's the only consistent way I know for MaGog to figure out all the bundle discounts that GOG offers. Put all the games in the cart, then compare the prices in the cart to the prices in the catalogue -- any difference is the result of a bundle discount. This is referred to as Grimwerk's Method, after its inventor (who hasn't been around here for quite a while, I believe).
ssokolow: What practical use does that serve? (If you don't mind me being lazy and just asking without trying to figure it out myself.)
mrkgnao: It's the only consistent way I know for MaGog to figure out all the bundle discounts that GOG offers. Put all the games in the cart, then compare the prices in the cart to the prices in the catalogue -- any difference is the result of a bundle discount. This is referred to as Grimwerk's Method, after its inventor (who hasn't been around here for quite a while, I believe).
Ahh. Non-obvious before you know it, "why didn't I think of that?" afterward... the true mark of a brilliant idea (or a well-written plot twist).
Chat notifications had been misbehaving earlier today. I got 3 messages from around 14:00, and one from around 18:00, but they only showed when I got another one at around 19:00. They seem to work OK now.

EDIT: Taking that last bit back, I don't seem to be getting chat notifications as should.

EDIT 2: And now, chat notifications for messages already read hours ago, and replied to, reappear.

EDIT 3: And as of an hour or so, I get no notifications at all. Getting better and better.

*sigh*
Post edited March 02, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
Avatars look to be broken again... replies are showing new ones, but the proper large ones don't appear to be changing (noticed a few examples around)

Also, I'm not sure whether it was me (as I'm doing some script work) but a while ago all (or most of) the thread titles went bold for a few minutes and then it went away...

Forum work underway?

Dum dum dum....
Regarding chat notifications - others have the issue of them not clearing.

Dear GOG, could you please stop screwing things up?

adaliabooks: [...]

Forum work underway?

Dum dum dum....
Please stop, the thought alone is terrifying.

If you put all 1400+ games in your cart and then try to access the cart via https://www.gog.com/cart, GOG returns an Internal Server Error (Error 500). Used to work until a few days ago (I can find out the exact date if necessary).
How even to put all games in the cart at once? I'd like to know how much money it would cost ^^
gamefood: How even to put all games in the cart at once?
Easy. You ask MaGog to loop through all the games in the catalogue and add them one by one to the cart.

gamefood: How even to put all games in the cart at once? I'd like to know how much money it would cost ^^
Cart has 1413 items
Cart costs $15,904.33

Notes:
- Doesn't include upcoming games that cannot be bought yet
- Total price is for US (remember regional pricing)
- Total price takes into account all current sales and bundle discounts (as of today)
Post edited March 02, 2016 by mrkgnao
Unable to create a new "question" topic in General Discussion. When I click post, the text window just stays there and the thread does not appear. Did not try a regular (non-question) topic. Am I the only one?
mrkgnao: Unable to create a new "question" topic in General Discussion. When I click post, the text window just stays there and the thread does not appear. Did not try a regular (non-question) topic. Am I the only one?
Can't help you here, I rarely start new topics. I'd run a test if I could think of anything relatively sensible to start one. I could always create a nonsense one, wouldn't be the first or the last one. But I'd rather not.