It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: The only thing I want to know about Chicken McNuggets is where on the McChicken they McCome From!
Off the knuckles,where else?:-)
tinyE: The only thing I want to know about Chicken McNuggets is where on the McChicken they McCome From!
gunsynd: Off the knuckles,where else?:-)
Are you saying those suckers are knucklear?
low rated
gunsynd: Off the knuckles,where else?:-)
justanoldgamer: Are you saying those suckers are knucklear?
I thought everyone knew that,SHIT!!!:-)
Can someone explain to me why people feel so inclined to hit the "reply" button instead of the "new post" one when posting in threads like "Just Three Words" or "Word Association Game" threads when they're not skipping one or more of the latest posts?
Sweatpants: Are they ok to wear to the corner store or should I put on some real pants?
Bumping my previous qurstion.
nolf 1: get the goty because of extra mission, it is also mentioned that the ps2 port has 5 extra missions

nolf 2: i never heard of a goty version and (after a simple search) couldnt find one

primal hunt: if you're aliens fan, than get it. have played primal hunt as marine, only till arriving at the zeta site and i liked it. did beat avp2 as marine
Post edited January 12, 2015 by apehater
apehater: nolf 2: i never heard of a goty version and (after a simple search) couldnt find one
You are right. I've mistakenly thought that the Best-Sellers version (this one) was a GOTY. Thanks for the info, apehater.
apehater: nolf 2: i never heard of a goty version and (after a simple search) couldnt find one
Grargar: You are right. I've mistakenly thought that the Best-Sellers version (this one) was a GOTY. Thanks for the info, apehater.
ign lists a goty version, but without a release date. i guess that the people on ign did put a goty edition on their website with the assumption that sierra will release a goty version later, what never happened.
Good fantasy RPG for someone who is not a big fan of fantasy?
Is there one that does not assume the player has 1000 of hours of D&D under his belt?
Can somebody tell me what's the big deal with Pirates of the Caribbean Online? Can somebody else tell me why it's suddenly at the top of the wishlists this week? Can a third one tell me why these people expect from GOG to revive a MMO? What the hell is going on?
Attachments:
seriously.jpg (145 Kb)
Post edited January 13, 2015 by Grargar
Where am I???
where and how can i learn cock magic?
gunsynd: Where am I???
Answer
justanoldgamer: Good fantasy RPG for someone who is not a big fan of fantasy?
Is there one that does not assume the player has 1000 of hours of D&D under his belt?
SHADOWRUN!!!!!!!!!!