It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

apehater: did someone ever tried to glue his weiner (with superglue) to remote control helicopter, accidentally (on purpose)?
Try? There is no try. Do or do not do.
apehater: did someone ever tried to glue his weiner (with superglue) to remote control helicopter, accidentally (on purpose)?
misteryo: Try? There is no try. Do or do not do.
any recommendation about the remote control helicopter?
Post edited January 11, 2015 by apehater
apehater: any recommendation about the remote control helicopter?
http://runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/4016/Img_0343.jpg

Not exactly what you meant, I know.
DampSquib: Games with a colour blind option ??...(Not - Wasteland 2 or Lords of Xulima) i know of these two.
Here are some I know of
QBQBQB
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dungeon of Elements

Games in B&W
Closure
Limbo
The Bridge

Hope that helps some :)
cecil: Here are some I know of
QBQBQB
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Dungeon of Elements

Games in B&W
Closure
Limbo
The Bridge

Hope that helps some :)
Thank you, it does indeed help, i will give them all a closer look...once again cheers, bless and tc :)
What I always wanted to know... when I buy chicken nuggets at a certain scottish speciality restaurant, I get a certain amount of dips. In case I want more, I have to pay extra. But in case I don't want any dips at all, I don't get a discount. Why is that? (And yes, I actually got thrown out of one of those "restaurants" once for kindly asking this question.)
Where should I address the following observation?

Browsing randomly around GOG, I found on a screenshot of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97, where are presnt the nicknames of many GOG employees. The EnigmaticT, however, that is mentioned there, is no longer with GOG. Should GOG bother to update this image to replace his name with Ciris (the newest addition to GOG staff), once they did do the promotion of GOG's employees with this screenshot or not?
If we have metaphors, then why not also miniphors or microphors? Seems there's plenty of room in there for spatial analysis. Words are weird.
Emob78: If we have metaphors, then why not also miniphors or microphors? Seems there's plenty of room in there for spatial analysis. Words are weird.
Are you perhaps confusing the prefixes "meta" and "mega"? It's the latter that, roughly speaking, means "big".
Post edited January 11, 2015 by Thaumaturge
low rated
AngryAlien: What I always wanted to know... when I buy chicken nuggets at a certain scottish speciality restaurant, I get a certain amount of dips. In case I want more, I have to pay extra. But in case I don't want any dips at all, I don't get a discount. Why is that? (And yes, I actually got thrown out of one of those "restaurants" once for kindly asking this question.)
I think it's called being RIPPED OFF,(That's my price take it or leave it) I usually say stick it where the sun doesn't shine:-)
Post edited January 11, 2015 by gunsynd
Emob78: If we have metaphors, then why not also miniphors or microphors? Seems there's plenty of room in there for spatial analysis. Words are weird.
Thaumaturge: Are you perhaps confusing the prefixes "meta" and "mega"? It's the latter that, roughly speaking, means "big".
Don't know. Sometimes my prism is too macro for its own good.
AngryAlien: What I always wanted to know... when I buy chicken nuggets at a certain scottish speciality restaurant, I get a certain amount of dips. In case I want more, I have to pay extra. But in case I don't want any dips at all, I don't get a discount. Why is that? (And yes, I actually got thrown out of one of those "restaurants" once for kindly asking this question.)
its a matter of negotiation, put your loaded .44 revolver on the counter before ordering and you'll get the discount or everything free :)
The only thing I want to know about Chicken McNuggets is where on the McChicken they McCome From!
I'm thinking of buying No One Lives Forever 1+2 tomorrow and I'm kinda torn on whether I should purchase the normal or the GOTY version of the games. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Operative:_No_One_Lives_Forever#Original_release_and_Game_of_the_Year_Edition]Wikipedia mentions[/url] that there is an extra mission bundled with the GOTY of the first game. Does anybody know if that's the case with the second one? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Is the Primal Hunt expansion of Aliens vs Predator 2 any good or should I safely skip it?
Treasure: Where should I address the following observation?

Browsing randomly around GOG, I found on a screenshot of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97, where are presnt the nicknames of many GOG employees. The EnigmaticT, however, that is mentioned there, is no longer with GOG. Should GOG bother to update this image to replace his name with Ciris (the newest addition to GOG staff), once they did do the promotion of GOG's employees with this screenshot or not?
That game was sooooo cool! I played it a lot :)