It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well now that's a combat indeed.
I had not noticed drxenija before me. If they want it, they should definitely have it.
13ison: I had not noticed drxenija before me. If they want it, they should definitely have it.
A person of valor, indeed!
Thank you generous HypersomniacLive for Saints Row 2. Special thanks to Lone_Scout for this delivery and all the dedication to this giveaway. I'm going to miss you.
high rated
I was joking... :)

Even though a bit unclear, it seems that drxenija post is indeed a request, so Combat Chess goes to him.
But if that weren't he case, 13ison would get it

action_fan: Days of Lone_Scout rule of the giveaway are coming to an end and I want to celebrate them by farewell request to him. I'd like to ask for Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) (†) if there are no objections for it.
Granted
Thank you very much solar_dome for Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) key and, of course, Lone_Scout for all these years of maintaining! One road ends, another begins. I hope your new journey will give you as much pleasure as previous one did.
Hello Lone_Scout!

If no one is against it, I would like to ask for one of the "Alwa's Awakening" keys from GOG.COM's recent giveaway.
I missed the giveaway due to a technical problem on my end.
However, I would like to give the game a try, since I do appreciate the 8-Bit NES-like aesthetics.

And thank you for managing the community giveaway until now!

Kind regards,
foxgog
As this is the last day, I might as well thank you here, as well.

Thank you, Lone_Scout, for managing the giveaway, for being a great sport, and for dedicating so much of your time.

All the best!
foxgog: Hello Lone_Scout!

If no one is against it, I would like to ask for one of the "Alwa's Awakening" keys from GOG.COM's recent giveaway.
I missed the giveaway due to a technical problem on my end.
However, I would like to give the game a try, since I do appreciate the 8-Bit NES-like aesthetics.

And thank you for managing the community giveaway until now!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Granted
Farewell, Lone_Scout, and thanks again for your work on the giveaway! :)
So long, Lone_Scout, and thanks for all the vegan fish alternatives.
Post edited March 31, 2023 by mrkgnao
So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish !
Thank you again, man, for the months managing the giveaway.
You should be thanked more often, so Thank You Lone_Scout!
Our community is better because you're in it.
Last chance to say thank you to Lone_Scout while you're the captain of this thread. People who volunteer for the community make life more valuable. Thank you very much my friend.