It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for FEAR Platinum?
May I ask for Saints Row 2 please?
Lone_Scout: Lorelai (x7) (†) (expires on Apr 23)
Hi, how are you?
May I recieve one of these?

Btw, where there available gift keys for "Neurodeck: Psychological Deckbuilder" but these ended?
Or is it a recent addition to Gog - that noone had before so no gifts were granted?
high rated
CthuluIsSpy: May I ask for FEAR Platinum?
Granted
altosy: May I ask for Saints Row 2 please?
Granted
Lone_Scout: Lorelai (x7) (†) (expires on Apr 23)
BlackThorny: Hi, how are you?
May I recieve one of these?

Btw, where there available gift keys for "Neurodeck: Psychological Deckbuilder" but these ended?
Or is it a recent addition to Gog - that noone had before so no gifts were granted?
Granted.
Right now no Neurodeck key has been donated, maybe in the future...
May I ask for Submarine Titans?
BlackThorny: Btw, where there available gift keys for "Neurodeck: Psychological Deckbuilder" but these ended?
The game has an extensive demo in GOG. Worth a good try. It is a rather original game.
Thank you Lone Scout and CarChris for FEAR!
CthuluIsSpy: Thank you Lone Scout and CarChris for FEAR!
My pleasure. And my last gift to this version (this was my first version participating) of the Giveaway, managed perfectly by Lone_Scout.

Edit: I'm not so easy a man of change... :(
Post edited March 30, 2023 by CarChris
May I request Submarine Titans?
PMPMGamer: May I ask for Submarine Titans?
Granted
slurredprey: May I request Submarine Titans?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it
Combat Chess still available?
drxenija: Combat Chess still available?
Yes
I am requesting Combat Chess.
Days of Lone_Scout rule of the giveaway are coming to an end and I want to celebrate them by farewell request to him. I'd like to ask for Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Comic (DLC) (†) if there are no objections for it.
I want to nominate drxenija for the game Combat Chess.