It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So long and thanks for all the hardwork... I mean for all the fish :)
I will add my thank you to Lone-Scout for a job well done and much appreciated. All the best.
Thank you once again Lone_Scout. You did an incredible job hosting this giveaway.
One can never thank you enough for accepting the challenge one year ago. Sad to see you go.
It was also a pleasure being able to help you out on some occasions.

All the best and I'll see you around.
Many thanks again, Lone_Scout!
Nothing good ever goes unfruitful...
Thank you again, Lone_Scout. You did a great job.
Thank you for the great job you did and everything, Lone_Scout.
high rated
***THIS EDITION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED***

Thank you pals for everything. It's been a real pleasure sharing this experience with all of you.
See you around! :)
Lone_Scout: (...) Granted
Hello again Lone_Scout!

Once more (I guess now for the last time here) I want to express my gratitude for all your efforts with respect to this community giveaway, which you held up until today!

Thank you, Lone_Scout and Cymepa (the generous sponsor of the key) for "Alwa's Awakening".

Enjoy your 'retirement from duty', Lone_Scout!

Kind regards,
foxgog
I'll sneak in one more thank you before the thread is actually closed for real. Many thanks Lone_Scout - it couldn't have been an easy job and I appreciate the time and effort you dedicated to the ask.

I wish you the best in future endeavors!
Post edited April 01, 2023 by BurlyHeart
Big thank you for your contribution to make this community friendlier :-)
Chiming in quick before this thread is closed for good... I may have said it before, but I don't mind saying it again: thanks for being a great giveaway host, Lone_Scout! Your work and effort was much appreciated.

As you stated: see you around! :D
Once again, thank you Lone_Scout for all of the effort, care and dedication during these past 11 months, for the courage of picking up the banner and "rescuing" the giveaway at what was a difficult time, and for ensuring such a smooth transition.
*Salutes*
Thank you for your generosity all these months
high rated
Lone_Scout: ***THIS EDITION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED***

Thank you pals for everything. It's been a real pleasure sharing this experience with all of you.
See you around! :)
The Gogmmunity Monthly Giveaway is dead :-(

Long live The Community Giveaway - 6th Edition :-)